Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mabinogi (マビノギ)G13S1 test02 Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In case you missed it:

To those continuing to get rid of my files, even"g20" and hybrid+web fix, please stop. It is difficult to upload anything from where I am especially to the monitored sites like mega or google drive, hundred hours. I will keep trying, but it is almost pointless with removals. Let the community have the resources they want. More work can be done as a big team than as a few misers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In case you missed it:

To those continuing to get rid of my files, even"g20" and hybrid+web fix, please stop. It is difficult to upload anything from where I am especially to the monitored sites like mega or google drive, hundred hours. I will keep trying, but it is almost pointless with removals. Let the community have the resources they want. More work can be done as a big team than as a few misers.

no one really wants them with the discord being a thing plus sql development is active, your reallly just pissing people off with how your posting files you dont own.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, this is Flippy.
First of all: Hi, It's been a while since I've been here.

I am amazed that this thread has the highest view count on MMOEXTRA, It's really exciting to see how far we've been though after a year.

Some people might be unaware that I currently GM a Private Server related to Mabinogi thanks to the G13 Leaks.
If you want to see my works, Please check out MabiPro, a G13 Mabinogi Private Server that I help develop with a very creative team.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f115/mabinogi-mabipro-g13-successful-school-1148218

I'd like to thank everybody for still having an interest in Mabinogi.
This game is really addicting.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no one really wants them with the discord being a thing plus sql development is active, your reallly just pissing people off with how your posting files you dont own.

I can't confirm with discord is blocked I still talked to a few of yours. I still am certain you have not made a single release I was first to release all 3. Active development and resources but only for yourself awful. NA/EU please form more and actual honest development groups really the only hope for western pservers. Contact privately for files please good luck moving forward.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
NA/EU please form more and actual honest development groups really the only hope for western pservers. Contact privately for files please good luck moving forward.

Western development pserver groups are a joke, that includes MabiPro as well. I personally want more competition in our server, but there is a huge lack of developers who would want to touch and host the server files. We don't even have anyone in the western department to host G17, if there are devs that want to compete with us, they got the upper hand, but again no one wants to compete with us due to a lack of developers.

We're bored because we got a complete team. A server administrator, a reverse engineer and debugger, a database manager, and a party of scripters that I have personally trained to, and provided templetes for them to use. We need some kind of challenge, and I really cannot compare ourselves with the 2 big G20 Chinese pservers, because of obvious language barriers.

Excuse my little rant, but to go back to your question, until there is more people that are interested in the server files, "form more dev pserver groups for the western" is out of the question, MabiPro development is the best you're going to get, there's no more people that are interested with the G13/G17 files in the west.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Excuse my little rant, but to go back to your question, until there is more people that are interested in the server files, "form more dev pserver groups for the western" is out of the question, MabiPro development is the best you're going to get, there's no more people that are interested with the G13/G17 files in the west.

Help them emerge as you appeared to do at the start. You already have the "complete team" so why would you? Bad to share secret and educate if it will lead to competition instead of workers? Honest questions I only want to help.

Additionally what is Zeroths?
"Also when privacy policy eventauly releases the broken version of HybridXmlDB in xmldb crc check aginst their XMLDBAccountManager.exe or you know just check the compile path for Zeroths Name.. Leekz.."

Please compare relevant files from reject xmldb sql etc
[STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help them emerge as you appeared to do at the start. You already have the "complete team" so why would you? Bad to share secret and educate if it will lead to competition instead of workers? Honest questions I only want to help.

Additionally what is Zeroths?
"Also when privacy policy eventauly releases the broken version of HybridXmlDB in xmldb crc check aginst their XMLDBAccountManager.exe or you know just check the compile path for Zeroths Name.. Leekz.."

Please compare relevant files from reject xmldb sql etc
[STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

Tbf flippy actually wants competition so why dont you try to look around before slandering people

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

The thing is, I already do. If you look at my activity in discord. I have been helping every person that has been having issues with their servers. They would always give me a question, and I would always give them an answer. The problem is my answer is considered "too hard" and 90% of the time, they quit because they've usually failed to understand. I cannot fix that, because in order to become an actual server operator for Mabinogi, you are going to need at the very least: 1 Reverse engineer, and 1 server administrator. The reason Huanshi and Shenwu exist now is because both of them have at least 1 reverse engineer on their team and 1 server administrator. MabiPro exist because of this reasoning as well. In the #korean on the dev discord there is about 20+ pages of discussion regarding about the server files, from 15 different Koreans. But I have not seen anyone successfully make a Korean server, mainly because of a lack of a Korean engineer, with the exception of a User name Osan, who was a 1 man only Server admin and Reverse engineer, he didn't last long however.

There is only so much that I can do to help out.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Whats the real password for megaupload server files? devcat is not working

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Link is dead

The thing is, I already do. If you look at my activity in discord. I have been helping every person that has been having issues with their servers. They would always give me a question, and I would always give them an answer. The problem is my answer is considered "too hard" and 90% of the time, they quit because they've usually failed to understand. I cannot fix that, because in order to become an actual server operator for Mabinogi, you are going to need at the very least: 1 Reverse engineer, and 1 server administrator. The reason Huanshi and Shenwu exist now is because both of them have at least 1 reverse engineer on their team and 1 server administrator. MabiPro exist because of this reasoning as well. In the #korean on the dev discord there is about 20+ pages of discussion regarding about the server files, from 15 different Koreans. But I have not seen anyone successfully make a Korean server, mainly because of a lack of a Korean engineer, with the exception of a User name Osan, who was a 1 man only Server admin and Reverse engineer, he didn't last long however.

There is only so much that I can do to help out.
Link is dead

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Link is dead

Link is dead

it was just aura and the real xmldb wasnt worth your time or anyone elses since both are easily obtainable.. but yeah if you need more info related to the server just join our discord

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your discor is talking about the private server instead of server files

its dual purpose it is used for development of the private server and to assist people with setting up their files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
it was just aura and the real xmldb wasnt worth your time or anyone elses since both are easily obtainable.. but yeah if you need more info related to the server just join our discord

discord url is dead. new invate link plz :(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi
error01.JPG - Mabinogi (マビノギ)G13S1 test02 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums
How can I run this file?

I don't know... plz

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can someone hook me up with the Discord? Few things I wanna discuss, alongside contribute to private server management and I'm not doing so on a forum.

Back