Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mabinogi (マビノギ)G13S1 test02 Server Files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
6X0c07q - Mabinogi (マビノギ)G13S1 test02 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums
fMLSope - Mabinogi (マビノギ)G13S1 test02 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums
BW1oMVK - Mabinogi (マビノギ)G13S1 test02 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums
B7gpyWK - Mabinogi (マビノギ)G13S1 test02 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums
mmRzvzt - Mabinogi (マビノギ)G13S1 test02 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums
OeKWZ3W - Mabinogi (マビノギ)G13S1 test02 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums
성교 나쿠 김. pass: devcat server (2.7gb) : (1.8gb) : (2.7gb) : (1.8gb) :

links got messed up.server (2.7gb) : https://mega.nz/#!bAx2gZpb!lua-0omy_wGbtYHPkghipKnaZA5j5-6TvkWh8pHKG5oclient (1.8gb) : https://mega.nz/#!eI5m2RpI!v1aO7BTVWNxTlMmQwp4_X4njtV1UMVV9ZYwDiwPrX-Mserver (2.7gb) : https://www.dropbox.com/s/87mbgi6n6fe5vd2/ProjectM200JP.7z?dl=0client (1.8gb) : https://www.dropbox.com/s/ig9y55fpj4qejg0/ProjectM200JPClient.7z?dl=0

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Mabinogi (マビノギ)G13S1 test02 Server Files

When I got vindictus src I got that too. Setup is similar but that a bit more messy. There is some differnce and some stuff missing compared to mine. Anyway probably working. If u haven't m$sql then download that first.

Reactions: DNC
Reaction score

When I got vindictus src I got that too. Setup is similar but that a bit more messy. There is some differnce and some stuff missing compared to mine. Anyway probably working. If u haven't m$sql then download that first.

Lying is very ugly, and still say you have the src Vindictus.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I have what I have its not your business. I gave it already to two developer. Your greedy post is purely offtopic, nothing else. I'm out from here

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score

downloading tonight and test,i ll update post with results
good post !

offtopic:
@
Hycker
can you convert your vindictus dbs from 2014 to 2012 or send me scripts?i got the server but now i changed to sql 2012 and cant restore,i had it runing before

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

server (2.7gb) :

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Mabinogi:

Updated in 1/16/2017 1:08AM
--------------------
ORIGINAL POST:

Posting from epvp

Okay, so everything should be here except the fact that the SQLDB and some web templates are indeed missing. Its not a huge problem however as the SQL DB can always be recorded, and the blessed gods of devcat gave us the ability to use XML mode (Highly not recommended but it works). You got everything you need by decompiling DB_XML, Auth, and MessengerServer (they are coded in c#). The only hard part would be the schema of the SQL, but I suppose the documents might help.

There doesn't seem to be some sort of instructions anywhere. Ill go ahead and see if I can make a simple quick fast guide today

I'm making the small guide right now, you need to do some very complicated steps first before you can even use the server files.

The thing is, the SQL DB is missing. But we are blessed that we got XML mode instead to save data. However, we shouldn't go with the XML path if someone tries to host a server as XML mode was only use for testing stuff.
According to the Japanese Documents, it does require MSSQL, 2005 to clarify. All the information you need is from the C# components except the schema is missing. Shouldn't be too hard for an experienced coder.

Also I didn't realize vindi got leaked too. I'm not much of a fan of vindi but when it comes to the OG mabinogi I have the brains for this.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score

downloading tonight and test,i ll update post with results
good post !

offtopic:
@
Hycker
can you convert your vindictus dbs from 2014 to 2012 or send me scripts?i got the server but now i changed to sql 2012 and cant restore,i had it runing before
xlw00tlx
Since I'm at hungary I'm away from my pc. If u can wait give me a week (I'm going back to London in 4 january) then I dump it to you. And add me to skype

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score

so server is missing db?i got the files downloaded already

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

password doesn't work.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

so server is missing db?i got the files downloaded already

It's missing DB, but the game is still playable. Follow my guide

Hey Everyone, Flipend0 here.

I'm going to show you a quick tutorial on how to set up the server.

Before we decide. Unless you have high memory. I would recommend Windows Server 2003 for now.
I've been testing 2008 and 2012 and they seem to have compatiablity issues (Coordinator commonly crashing, NPCs not allocating)
It seems that this only happens when you are running out of memory. I have not tested 2008 or 2012 in high memory.
So, for this quick guide I will start with Windows 2003

Let's begin

The first step should be once that you got the server files downloaded, You'll want to extract
the files with 7zip and the desination should directly be located in C:\. The RCCWork Folder should be in C:\, Like so

zviper01 - Mabinogi (マビノギ)G13S1 test02 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Note: If you are using a clean install of Windows 2003, you might want to install some .NET and C++ Redistribute Installation Files before continuing
Note: If you are planning to host the server, I recommend you open up the AntiHack+ folder and extract all the folders to RCCWork.

Once you extacted the files, You'll want to access the RCCWork folder, There are shortcuts for you to click on.
You must click these shortcuts in Order: XMLDB -> Authenticator -> LoginServer2 -> Coordinator -> GSCH1
DO NOT click all the shortcuts at once / in a fast pace. Every Command Prompet must say "launcher on" first before you can proceed with the next shortcut.

If you did everything correctly, It should look like this.

At this point, You have your own Mabinogi Server up and running in localhost. LoginServer2 will automatically grab your outgoing IP Address, However in GameServer_Ch1 on ServerInfo.ini, you must declare your outgoing IP address in COORDINATOR_ADDRESS, by default this is localhost (or 127.0.0.1) .
Click on the shortcut that says AccountManager. This is the tool that helps you create an account for the server. This tool is entirely in korean. But do not worry. Just follow carefully. You'll want to click on the button on the lower left to create the account.

Code:
The following text boxes are as shown:

ID: [Player's ID]
PW: [Password]
Name: [Descrption of the Account. Reasoning why this account is created]
Auth: [The Authority of the Account Ranging from Normal to Boss.]

An example:

For right now we need to make a NPC account. Set up the NPC as followed.

ID: npc1
PW: 147258369
Name: NPC Client
Auth: NPC

After all that is typed in. Click on the button in the bottom right to create an account. You could also create an account for yourself if you want.

Now this is where we have to extract the client out. The client can be extracted anywhere you want, as long as the client has access to localhost or your outgoing IP. I will use C:\ as an example.
Once you extract it out, You'll want to start the client with the following parameters

Code:
C:\Client\Client.exe code:1622 ver:200 logip:127.0.0.1 logport:11000 setting:"file://data/features.xml=Regular, Japan"

If you have an outgoing IP, Replace it on logip.

Now login with the NPC Credientials. If you did everything right you should be here.

Create an character with the name as "npc1", It doesn't matter what the character looks like.
Now enter CHANNEL1, You'll meet with a goddess name Nao, Continue with her Dialog until you get sent to a town. When you reach here. Press ENTER and type the following.

Code:
>move /r:15 /x:1000 /y:1000
>set_condition /a:23

If done correctly, you should be in a small space with a yellow icon on your character's head.

This means it's safe to log off now. Exit the client and go back to the Server's RCCWork.
Launch the shortcut that says NPCCH1, Depending on how fast your computer is, this should take about 15 Minutes to 2 hours for it to be fully ready.

When you see the NPC Client allocating monsters, you are pretty much done from this point. You can now go freely play the game with your other account.

This is just a quick guide, It's not a full complete guide on setting up the server, until we can get SQL and Web Templetes to be coded, we could set up the RCC, MessengerServer, UserMoniter and MabiOps.
But as of right now this is the best we got.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score

how much ram and cpu usage?your specs?
i got 8 gb ram and amd atlhon x2 dual core at 4 ghz}
it runs all servers posted here and others
but if maginobi ask for exesive memory i ll have issues

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

This could be very useful for data collecting Thanks for the post

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score

im getting error on npc account id and pass when i try to login =/
@help?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yeah the problem seems to be the authenticator not allowing you have use of NPC accounts or any accounts above a certain Authority otherwise you can go around without monsters as a normal account

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score

any way to fix it?
and yes,my other account the normal one logins but gameworld is empty no npc

edit: i edited RCCWork\LoginServer\ipauth.txt hope this works
nop,it didnt :(
cant login as npc

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

For some reason, both files are corrupted for me, am I the only one with that problem?

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score

files work
here is video of me playing

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Oh, you're using the offficial LoginServer2.exe.

Try the cracked version from AntiHack +, see if that works

Tutorial for how to use basic commands coming soon

Back