Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mabinogi (マビノギ)G13S1 test02 Server Files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Mabinogi (マビノギ)G13S1 test02 Server Files

does anyone know what file do i need to translate to change the quest display name

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone hook me up with the Discord? Few things I wanna discuss, alongside contribute to private server management and I'm not doing so on a forum.

The discord no longer exists it was to stressful we did collect a team and start a private server though

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Whats the real password for megaupload server files? devcat is not working
The URL for the MEGA link is formatted incorrectly. devcat is the password for the rar file.

Took a while for me to find this out but luckily someone else pointed it out.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To anyone wondering Our old discord for mabinogi development was down but we created a new one

Feel free to join

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi, thx for a great post. I could run my own private mabinogi G13 server.
Everything seemed okay. There were NPCs and monsters, and I actually did some quests normally.
But, for some reason, I couldn't do G1.

I saw the goddess cut scene but the game didn't give me the first G1 quest that the game is supposed to give me after the cut scene.

So, I used >add_quest command to give myself the quest. I got the quest and did it.

However, that's all.

The game is supposed to give me the next quest automatically right after I've done the first G1 quest,
but it didn't give me the next quest and I'm stuck.
It seems there no way to give myself the next quest by using the command.
I checked the db or quest event xml files, but I couldn't find the ID of the quest the game is supposed to give me right after when i've done the first quest
I tested it with both an elf and a human and the result was the same.
I really want to get G1 working and proceed G1 normally.
(in the way that the game automatically gives me the series of the G1 quests in the order as I do them one by one)

Is there a way to get G1 working normally on a private server?

Help Plz

the discord server link for mabinogi development is invalid again

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fixed

Not actualy sure what happened there

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I mean I couldn't get G1 quest. The game is supposed to give me G1 quest automatically when I reach lv 5 or 10 but it didn't.

Is there any way to fix it?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I cant understand this part
->
Now this is where we have to extract the client out. The client can be extracted anywhere you want, as long as the client has access to localhost or your outgoing IP. I will use C:\ as an example.
Once you extract it out, You'll want to start the client with the following parameters

Code:
C:\Client\Client.exe code:1622 ver:200 logip:127.0.0.1 logport:11000 setting:"file://data/features.xml=Regular, Japan"

If you have an outgoing IP, Replace it on logip.

Now login with the NPC Credientials. If you did everything right you should be here.

please explaing more about that code

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I cant understand this part ->Now this is where we have to extract the client out. The client can be extracted anywhere you want, as long as the client has access to localhost or your outgoing IP. I will use C:\ as an example.Once you extract it out, You'll want to start the client with the following parametersCode:C:\Client\Client.exe code:1622 ver:200 logip:127.0.0.1 logport:11000 setting:"file://data/features.xml=Regular, Japan"If you have an outgoing IP, Replace it on logip.Now login with the NPC Credientials. If you did everything right you should be here.please explaing more about that code
The code refers to what you type into the command prompt in order to start the client. The attached image may help you understand what I mean.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello.I'd like to modify the item data.Can you tell me where you are?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone have the client? The links are dead or the passwords were changed

Back