Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mabinogi (マビノギ)G13S1 test02 Server Files

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Mabinogi (マビノギ)G13S1 test02 Server Files

do,upload it and i ll leech :3
but i ll make em say weird things just for fun

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Happy new years everybody.

Dude. @kohu you created this? This is amazing work man, This is going to help A LOT with debugging the missing SQL DB and what not. I'm pretty sure this is going be very useful to those that can code in MSSQL.
Keep this up, maybe we can finally get RCS Service and MabiOps to finally work .

That's the goal. I'll upload my work on the account DB in a bit once I finalize some documentation regarding it. My sights are currently set on restoring the messenger server functionality. At the very least this may lead to manageability options much easier through test mode such as account creation and password resets via webpage.

--------------------------

Today I worked on restoring the UI and hotkey save settings. Saving of hotkeys server side has been restored. Bare in mind the original server uses ASP and not PHP but I have more experience with php (little) than I do with ASP (none). I offer this in hopes someone will improve it as there is no error handling at the moment. Implementing this fix also requires a client side edit to point to a custom web address.

EDIT: Steps revised. I didn't realize we had data folder redirection active on the client.

1. Download UiUpload.php here: and place it on a webserver capable of serving PHP files. XAMPP works just fine. Keep in mind this will create a UI directory to store client UI settings.

2. Startup your web server.

3. Download MabiPacker 1.2.1.7z from here: to the computer with the ProjectM200JP client. I find the newer version do not run well on newer operating systems.

4. Open MabiPacker and switch to the Unpack tab. This tool allows one to browse and extract these pack files for client edits. Load ProjectM200JPClient\Client\package\198_full.pack. You may specify a extraction loacation then press unpack if you wanted all of the files extracted. we only need one so instead click Check Content to open the package browser.

Gbg2wXu - Mabinogi (マビノギ)G13S1 test02 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

5. Browse to and select data\db\urls.xml then click Export in the top right of the window. Save this wherever you want.
bjwc2FW - Mabinogi (マビノギ)G13S1 test02 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

6. Edit urls.xml in your favorite text editor. Scroll to the <URL Locale ="japan" section first. Then locate UploadUIPage and DownloadUIAddress. Modify them to point to your PHP page and ui directory.
eg: UploadUIPage="http://127.0.0.1/UiUpload.php
DownloadUIAddress="http://127.0.0.1/ui/"

7. Save your urls.xml changes

8. Move the urls.xml to the \data\db folder of the client (ProjectM200JPClient\Client\data\db\urls.xml)

Load the game up and modify your hotkey bar or window positions. exit the game then log back in to verify they are saved and loaded correctly.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Can someone confirm wether it has virus or not? I was about to start downloading but read woot's post saying it got virus and got that weird feeling saying dont down this hahaha.
Ill better wait for someone's confirmation....

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score

@ianvalls90

panda antivirus,karpesky tool and esset detected that stuff,those random exes were generated today,i didnt download anything from any site this week,beside this and a mount and blade mod from moddb,so either its this or my pc is crazy
i deleted the infected files anyway,and runing intensive scans,now im clean

edit: files were downloaded by a backdoor worm,then it created the exes and the user
it also changed my windows host file
i think someone is pissed at me
i scanned the server and client files and seem clean...for now,but just a warning

i ll do my weird translates tomorrow =)

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Thanks for the quick reply bro, Im off to sleep now (just left work...so tomorrow or within this week ill download this to test.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Scanning my computer right now, nothing so far, C: drive done, my Windows folder is also clean, I checked twice.
Server files also seem to be clean for me, and so far no one else had any problems with it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Aura's web server might be helpful in restoring some of the web functions, they already have hotkey saving, visual chat, guild management and stuff, it would just have to be adjusted slightly for scripts that access the database.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well it isn't a Virus i didnt even Notice something wierd

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

NPCCH1 unable to connect :bawling:
jrSx2ty - Mabinogi (マビノギ)G13S1 test02 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score

did u made the npc account and used the commands?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yes:$:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

@and @kohu
can you check if files are infected with some kind of virus?got troyans
C:\hexsyno.exe
C:\401.vbs
C:\Windows\System32\hexsyno.exe

I scanned those names and they do not come up in either the server or client files.
I also ran a virus/malware tests on both files.
The server appears to be clean
Client has very few false positives on unpopular antivirus programs. This is because the Client files are using First-Generation Themida. Which is normal for most games to have now.

Soso MMORPG nothing special.

So far, it is so-so. What many people do not know is that this server is very customizable ranging from items to events to even the meta-combat of the game (Skill Load times, Damage Rates, Range Modifications, etc etc). You could possibly even create your own dungeon or shadow missions. This is devcat's first game before they created vindictus.

Speaking of Vindictus, I saw some of your posts and you seem knowledgeable on those files. I went ahead and re-picked up MabiOpsTool to see if I can make it to work again. I've read the tutorial on setting up HerosOps. They're both very similar, According to the Guide it seems that I have everything except "NMServer.exe" and "ServiceCore.Dll.Config" They seem to be missing and I couldn't find anything in reference to those on the Documents folder. I'm not sure if those 2 files are the reason why I'm not able to connect to the MabiOps Server even with the RCS Service installed. I'm going to go ahead and download the vidictus files tomarrow to take a look into it, but prehaps you might have a better idea on what do I need to do to get this thing working?

Aura's web server might be helpful in restoring some of the web functions, they already have hotkey saving, visual chat, guild management and stuff, it would just have to be adjusted slightly for scripts that access the database.

I messaged Kohu about this so he can take a look on those if he wants to. Thanks for that infoB

No tutorial today guys. Probably by tomorrow or the next day.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

NPCCH1 unable to connect :bawling:

Open C:\RCCWork\NPCClient_Ch1\_NPCAccount.xml and change the password to whatever you are using now.
The default password is in the tutorial, but I somehow glanced over that part, you probably did that too?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

The Aura team does fantastic work. Using their work for these files sits in a sour spot for me as that is not the intent of their project. Visual chat could probably be ported pretty quick but guild management accesses the backend DBs quite a bit and would need some modifications. I'd rather learn and create my own solutions and respect the wishes of the aura team as they have already stated they'd like nothing to do with the server leak files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

they have already stated they'd like nothing to do with the server leak files.

Oh, I didn't know that. Where did they say that? They would have to make sure the files aren't posted on their forum and chat, because they're illegally shared, but they're talking about the files openly and Exec seems very open about where his code is used as long as you abide by the license. Aura's messenger server might work as well... I need to test that :D

this server is very customizable ranging from items to events

Can you create custom events? I can see some callback scripts for various events, but they don't seem to control every aspect of it, as if large parts were hard coded. From what I can tell these files seem to have the usual official server problems. A few things can be customized, but it's really limited to database edits and a few scripts.

Last edited:
CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score

@
Flipendo
do i have to log with npc1 first everytime i run the server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

can use korea client?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

You can use any client.

Back