Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mabinogi (マビノギ)G13S1 test02 Server Files

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Mabinogi (マビノギ)G13S1 test02 Server Files

@
Flipendo
do i have to log with npc1 first everytime i run the server?
You will have to run the NPCCH1 every time, but you don't have to log on to the normal client with the npc account as far as I'm aware. I presume that is just done so that when the NPC Client (NPCCH1) connects, other players won't see that npc character. (And I'm sure that whole set state is important... Not really sure what that does.)

The Aura team does fantastic work. Using their work for these files sits in a sour spot for me as that is not the intent of their project. Visual chat could probably be ported pretty quick but guild management accesses the backend DBs quite a bit and would need some modifications. I'd rather learn and create my own solutions and respect the wishes of the aura team as they have already stated they'd like nothing to do with the server leak files.
Have you spoken with Exec directly about this? I'd be surprised if he has a problem with you borrowing some code from Aura - it's open source for a reason. It's more-so that use of the official server files is illegal and thus he doesn't want to get involved with that. Needless to say, he probably won't help adapt Aura code to work with the official server files, but I don't see any harm in adapting it yourself. (And again, I don't think Exec would mind based on my interactions with him and all that I've seen from him.)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

You will have to run the NPCCH1 every time, but you don't have to log on to the normal client with the npc account as far as I'm aware. I presume that is just done so that when the NPC Client (NPCCH1) connects, other players won't see that npc character. (And I'm sure that whole set state is important... Not really sure what that does.)

Have you spoken with Exec directly about this? I'd be surprised if he has a problem with you borrowing some code from Aura - it's open source for a reason. It's more-so that use of the official server files is illegal and thus he doesn't want to get involved with that. Needless to say, he probably won't help adapt Aura code to work with the official server files, but I don't see any harm in adapting it yourself. (And again, I don't think Exec would mind based on my interactions with him and all that I've seen from him.)
Naw I haven't spoken to exec myself. Only read what he has posted elsewhere. If I hit a roadblock I'll contact him. I'll take a look at the sources for Aura to see if they mesh well with the needs for messenger. I think messenger needs shared access to the char database at the very least but I'm not positive on that yet.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Can you create custom events? I can see some callback scripts for various events, but they don't seem to control every aspect of it, as if large parts were hard coded. From what I can tell these files seem to have the usual official server problems. A few things can be customized, but it's really limited to database edits and a few scripts.

In practice, you can. You are indeed right about most events being hard coded. I guess what I meant about Custom Events is from the implementation of being a creative within around the scripts and resources you can use up. You see this behavior very commonly in MapleStory p server events.

For example, I can host a Musical Chair event. Have a Brad play the music, give the characters in the party Slow condition and set up the chair props. Decrease 1 chair each turn until 1 chair is left, give a prize to the winning player. Simple

Of course, we could also create static events for all players to participate as well. Create a custom NPC that requires a custom item that can only be dropped by monsters, use a script to modify drop item from a monster, Give the items to said NPC and receive a reward. What I just gave out is the most basic idea of them all Being creative with the scripts all depends on how the coder works this out, mainly requires a ton of exploration on the data folder.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

uhh sry if i ask it here is there any gm commands for char/pet cards?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

uhh sry if i ask it here is there any gm commands for char/pet cards?

Oh. How did I forget about that?
There is no command, but there is a tool you can use.

Go to
Code:
C:\RCCWork\Authenticator\DataGenerator.exe

This tool is completely in English, so it's self-explanatory

In addition. Item #91149, #91150, #91190~#91195, #91203 and #91204 has the ability to create pets in game, also editable on the itemdb

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Oh. How did I forget about that?
There is no command, but there is a tool you can use.

Go to
Code:
C:\RCCWork\Authenticator\DataGenerator.exe

This tool is completely in English, so it's self-explanatory

In addition. Item #91149, #91150, #91190~#91195, #91203 and #91204 has the ability to create pets in game, also editable on the itemdb

holeymoley wow thanks!!

CATMAGEDDON
Reaction score

anyone working on cash shop?for me is more easy to charge 999999 cash then buy vip stuff than create it with gm commands

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Just poked around Aura source. Yeah, they create FK relations back to the account - and that's if you get past the session manager. It'd be very messy to implement with what we have. I don't think anyone is looking at web shop yet.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Is anyone working on translating quests/npcs? I've begun and can see my translations in game, so that's good... However, it's a daunting task and my japanese is total crap. Basically, I see myself giving up fairly soon. Lol.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

You can use any client.

That's not actually true, is it? The server files should require this one specific client and no else.

Just poked around Aura source. Yeah, they create FK relations back to the account - and that's if you get past the session manager. It'd be very messy to implement with what we have. I don't think anyone is looking at web shop yet.

The relation is there in the database, but it doesn't seem to be used in the code. It's probably just to delete all account related data together.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

You can use any client.
That's not actually true, is it? The server files should require this one specific client and no else.
The server requires a client with the same packet structure. Another client could potentially run, but anything that is different between that version and the G13S1 JP client wouldn't work properly. Thus, I wouldn't really recommend using any other client even if portions of it appear to work.

Of course, this is assuming that there are differences between regions, and that more recent clients may have changed packets from what they were in G13. I don't actually know the exact specifics, so newer clients from other regions might function identically.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

is there any way to add G17 or after equips in there? been snooping around with the packages but unable to succeed in doing so :/

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Thanks.. its very useful for my study

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Use the latest NA client, files should work fine with it, just like Aura's server files- Open source.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

The server requires a client with the same packet structure. Another client could potentially run, but anything that is different between that version and the G13S1 JP client wouldn't work properly. Thus, I wouldn't really recommend using any other client even if portions of it appear to work.

Of course, this is assuming that there are differences between regions, and that more recent clients may have changed packets from what they were in G13. I don't actually know the exact specifics, so newer clients from other regions might function identically.

That's what I thought. I've been following Aura for a while and the packets constantly change, and there actually were differences between regions in the past, even if they were on the same update (G/S). I imagine finding another client that works, especially from another region, would be very tricky.

Use the latest NA client, files should work fine with it, just like Aura's server files- Open source.

That won't work.

is there any way to add G17 or after equips in there? been snooping around with the packages but unable to succeed in doing so :/

If you copy all required files like models and textures from the new client and add the items to both item databases most equipment should work.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

If you copy all required files like models and textures from the new client and add the items to both item databases most equipment should work.[/QUOTE]

uhhggh i think im doing something wrong then.. it keeps giving me an error msg after i add any items that are not in the games current content

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Does anyone know how to add a new version of ITEM to it?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I followed all of the steps in the setup guide, but I can't get passed character select after I replaced localhost with the external IP. Any guidance on this would be much appreciated :'(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Tutorial #4: Setting up Rates.

There's a file we want to grab on. It's located at
Code:
C:\RCCWork\__UnpackedGameServerNPCFiles\data\db\compensationtable.xml

Grab that and open it.
zviper01 - Mabinogi (マビノギ)G13S1 test02 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

In this tutorial we're going to be adding our own server rates. Type exactly what I have here
Code:
<CompensationDesc ID="30000" Item_Drop_Rate_Factor="4" Monster_Exp_Factor="4" Money_Drop_Factor="4" start_msg="Thank you for playing Mabinogi. The Rates are : 4x EXP, 4x Gold Drop, 4x Item Drop" progress_msg="Thank you for playing Mabinogi. The Rates are : 4x EXP, 4x Gold Drop, 4x Item Drop" end_msg="The Server Rates event is shutting down." />

You can create your own ID as long as there's no duplicates. The values are in floats type
There has to be a start_msg, progress_msg, and end_msg added at the end.

You can use the following rates

Code:
Item_Drop_Rate_Factor
Monster_Exp_Factor 
Quest_Exp_Factor
Quest_Money_Factor
Arbeit_Exp_Factor
Arbeit_Money_Factor
Money_Drop_Factor
Repair_Rate_Factor
Skill_Train_Count_Factor
Levelup_Ap_Factor
Explore_Levelup_Ap_Factor
ItemGroup1_Drop_Rate_Factor
ItemGroup2_Drop_Rate_Factor
ItemGroup3_Drop_Rate_Factor
SpecifiedItem_Drop_Rate_Factor 
SpecifiedItem_StringId  <- String Type, Item Tags.

Once you have set up your own rates. Save the file, and move the file to
Code:
C:\RCCWork\GameServer_Ch1\data\db

Note: If the folder do not exist, don't be afraid to create one yourself.

Boot up the server and type the following command in game
Code:
>set_event /type:compensation /id:30000 /start

If everything works you should see something like this
zviper01 - Mabinogi (マビノギ)G13S1 test02 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

You can also use set_event to activate any events in game.
for example

Code:
>set_event /list
>set_event /type:skiing_2010_japan

anyone working on cash shop?for me is more easy to charge 999999 cash then buy vip stuff than create it with gm commands

Not at this moment, our priority right now is

- Creating the SQLDB so that the server can be managed at ease, as well as creating web pages with ease.
- Translation of NPC/Quests.

The cash shop can wait for now.

Is anyone working on translating quests/npcs? I've begun and can see my translations in game, so that's good... However, it's a daunting task and my japanese is total crap. Basically, I see myself giving up fairly soon. Lol.
I believe this guy was creating one.

This is Pretty Awesome man, i guess im going to Try to Work on a Translation because i really love Mabinogi and this release is pretty awesome.

Also, I went ahead and digged on my old hard drive, and It seems that I have some lines already translated from a previous translator for MabiRE (First Mabinogi Server in 2015):

Code:
variable.nao.97    Nao has appeared.
variable.nao.98    <br/>Who is this woman?
variable.nao.99    <npcportrait name='NONE'/><title name='NONE'/>A beautiful girl in a black dress with intricate patterns.<br/>Her deep azure eyes remind everyone of an endless blue sea full of mystique.<br/>With her pale skin and her distinctively sublime silhouette, she seems like she belongs in another world.
variable.nao.100    Hello, there... You are <username/>, right?<br/>I have been waiting for you.
variable.nao.101    <p/>I am Nao.<br/><username/>, It is my duty to lead souls into Erinn.
variable.nao.102    We have some time before I guide you to Errin.<br/>Do you have any questions for me?
variable.nao.103    Erinn is the name of the place you will be going to,<username/>. The place commonly known as the world of Mabinogi is called Erinn.<br/>Some time ago, adventurers discovered a land called Iria,<p/>Now, these places are waiting to be explored by adventurers like yourself,<br/><username/>.You can go to Tir Chonaill of Uladh now,<br/>but you should try catching a boat from Uladh and<br/>cross the ocean to Iria.
variable.nao.104    Mabinogi can be defined as the songs of bards, although in some cases, the bards themselves are referred to as Mabinogi.<br/>To the residents at Erinn, music is a big part of their lives and nothing brings joy to them quite like music and Mabinogi.<br/><username/>, once you arrive in Erinn, I highly recommend composing songs and playing instruments.
variable.nao.105    That purely depends on what you wish to do.<br/>You are not obligated to do anything, <username/><br/>You set your own goals in life, and pursue them during your adventures in Erinn.<p/>Sure, it may be nice to be recognized as one of the best, be it the most powerful, most resourceful, etc., but<br/>I don't believe your goal in life should necessarily have to be about making yourself 'the best' at everything.<br/>Isn't happiness a much better goal to pursue?<p/>I think you should experience what Erinn has to offer <br/>before deciding what you really want to do there.
variable.nao.106    Why does everyone care so much about money?<br/>I mean sure, money is important.<br/>Sure, life would be easier with more money, but I can live just fine without it as well.<br/>Just be careful with how much importance you place on money.<p/>If you are in need of money, try doing some part-time jobs and helping out the people of Erinn.<br/>If you are more of the fighting type, rumor has it that dungeons contain chests with rewards.<br/>However, be careful! It would be wise to group up with other Militeans before fighting.<p/>Be careful when shopping, merchants will pay less for the items they sell you.<br/>You can get a higher profit if you were to just craft the item and sell it to a merchant instead.<br/>However, as a beginner you mat not be successful at crafting for a while.<p/>True richness comes from your amazing life experiences.<br/>If you've lived a great life, you will be infinitely richer than those with lots of money.<br/>
variable.nao.107    Strength is something that each person sees in their mind, is it not?<br/>I believe if you want to be strong, you should keep a clear mind when fighting.<br/>Remember to fight with justice <username/>, it will help you become stronger.<p/>The longer you fight, the more experience you will gain in the art of combat.<br/>Better than any weapon on the battlefield is a good friend, <username/>.<p/>Just remember that battle experience goes farther than raw strength.<br/>Humans believe the greatest warriors are the dead ones in the bard's songs. However I believe the greatest warriors are the ones still alive proving their strength.
variable.nao.108    This book is about dialogue.<br/>If you are ever confused by what to do or say, just read it.
variable.nao.109    Are you ready?<p/>It is time to go to Erinn.<p/>When you arrive in Erinn talk to my friend Tin.<br/><username/>, Tin should be able to give you advice when you enter the world.<br/>When you are done talking to him head south into the small village in the distance.<p/><image name='Tir_Chonaill'/>It is the small village of Tir Chonaill.<br/>Please show me my letter of introduction to Chief Duncan.<p/><image name='NPC_Duncan'/>Duncan's house should be on the hill near the town square.<br/>If you are still lost check your map for Duncan's House.<p/>Well then, here is some freshly baked bread and a book of information I have made for you.<br/>When you arrive in Erinn, check your inventory for these items.<p/><image name='Novice_items'/><npcportrait name='NONE'/><title name='NONE'/>(Nao gave me bread and a travel guide.)<p/>Have a happy life in Erinn...<br/>See you soon.
variable.nao.110    <npcportrait name='NONE'/><title name='NONE'/>A beautiful girl in a black dress with intricate patterns.<br/>Her deep azure eyes remind everyone of an endless blue sea full of mystique.<br/>With her pale skin and her distinctively sublime silhouette, she seems like she belongs in another world.
variable.nao.111    <username/>, <br/>How are you doing?<p/>Today is Valentine's day!
variable.nao.112    <username/>, <br/>Did you get me some chocolate?<br/><button title='Give Chocolate'    keyword='@reply1'/><button title='Ask For Chocolate' keyword='@reply2' /><button title='Start Conversation' keyword='@reply3' /><button title='Rebirth' keyword='@reply4' /><button title='Anger' keyword='@reply5' />
variable.nao.113    <username/>,<br/> I knew you loved me!<br/>Hehehe! You are the best.<br/>Try not to eat too much chocolate yourself!
variable.nao.114    Woah!<p/>Aren't men supposed to give gifts to women?<br/>People sure are strange lately...
variable.nao.115    Do you have someone you want to give chocolate to?<br/><username/>, Tell me who it is!<br/>So you like secrets then?<br/>That is okay I guess.
variable.nao.116    Oh were you expecting something?<br/><username/>, I thought you would get lots of gifts...<p/>I feel bad for you, I'm sorry.
variable.nao.117    Oh... You were rejected?<br/>I'm sorry that happened to you?<br/>…Really, I'm sorry.<br/>I hope my sympathies don't offend you.
variable.nao.118    A few years ago Erinn didn't celebrate Valentine's Day.<br/>However, Lately everyone wants to eat and share chocolate.<br/>If you get some chocolate, please share it with others.<p/>M-maybe share some with me?<p/>…………<p/><npcportrait name='NONE'/><title name='NONE'/>(Nao is blushing.)<p/>Well, for the holidays....<br/>I-I guess you can have some of this...<p/><image name='nao_chocolate'/><npcportrait name='NONE'/><title name='NONE'/>(Nao hands me some chocolate.)
variable.nao.119    This is wonderful!<br/>It's just... I, too like you.<br/>I want us to spend time together.<p/>But, I know that you are a busy person.<br/>Of course, <username/>, you must be too busy for this.<p/>Oh... I am talking way too much.<br/>So... I hope to see you again.
variable.nao.120    Good afternoon<username/>.<br/>Did you enjoy your previous life in Erinn?
variable.nao.121    <button title='Rebirth' keyword='@rebirthgo' /><button title='About Rebirth ' keyword='@aboutrebirth' /><button title='What is Rebirth' keyword='@change' /><button title='What Stays' keyword='@dont_change' /><button title='Cancel Rebirth' keyword='@rebirthexit' />
variable.nao.122    <username/>, you are still{0}.<br/>I think it is a bit too soon for you to rebirth.<br/>You should enjoy this life some more, don't you agree?<br/>Get back out there and do your best!
variable.nao.123    Until we meet again.
variable.nao.124    <username/> you are already {0} years old?<br/>Time has gone by so fast.<br/>I assume you are here to rebirth?<p/><username/>,<br/>I could help you rebirth, but something is amiss.<p/>You have too many items in your inventory.<br/>You may end up losing items if you don't make some room.<br/>It would be a shame if you were to lose some items.<p/>Please organize your inventory before you come back to me.<br/>I will send you back to Erinn now, good luck.
variable.nao.125    <username/>, You can rebirth right now if you would like to.<br/>If you have any questions about rebirth, ask me now.<br/>If you are ready to rebirth right now, just let me know.
variable.nao.126    Do you understand how to rebirth now?<br/>If so, let's continue.<br/>If not, I can explain it to you again.<button title='About Rebirth' keyword='@rebirthhelp' />
variable.nao.127    Are you ready to rebirth?<br/><button title='Yes' keyword='@rebirthyes' /><button title='No' keyword='@rebirthhelp' />
variable.nao.128    I hope you have a great time in your new life.<p/><username/>, don't forget to come see me next time you need to rebirth.<br/>See you soon!
variable.nao.129    Rebirthing will allow you to throw away your old body for a new one.<br/>However, your soul and skills will stay the same.<br/>A rebirth will allow you to change your age, level, or both.<p/>You will also be able to change your destiny as well.
variable.nao.130    You can choose a body between 10 and 17 years old.<br/>However, be warned! The older you are, you will receive less AP when you age up.<br/>If you rebirth, the AP you have will not be lost.<p/>If you reset your level, your level will be lowered by 1 and you will lose the stats gained from leveling.<br/>However, your skill level and stats gained from skills will remain.<br/><p/><image local='true' name='Rebirth_01'/>If you aren't interested in changing your level or age, you can just change your appearance instead.<br/>If you do change just your appearance, everything else will remain the same.<br/><p/><image local='true' name='Rebirth_02'/>If you'd like to, you can change your gender as well.<br/>If you wish to stay the same gender, leave the gender options alone.<p/>Lastly, you can choose where you would like to rebirth to.<br/>You can choose to spawn in your last location, Tir Chonaill, or in Iria.
variable.nao.131    You won't be able to change your name when you rebirth.<p/><username/>,<br/> the skills you gained in this life will be the same in the next life.<br/>You will also keep AP, Keywords, Titles, and Guild affiliations.<br/>Your bank items will stay intact as well as the items in your inventory.
variable.nao.132    What would you like to know about rebirth?<br/>If you don't need to know anything, we can just start the rebirth process.<br/>
variable.nao.133    Do you want to think about rebirth some more?<br/>Next time you visit me, think about doing it.<rebirth hide='true'/>
variable.nao.134    Have a great life in Erinn.<br/>See you soon....
variable.nao.135    You can select rebirth if you wish.<br/>If you need further explanation, go ahead and ask.<button title='About Rebirth ' keyword='@rebirthhelp' />
variable.nao.136    Would you like to rebirth?<br/><button title='Yes' keyword='@rebirthyes' /><button title='No' keyword='@rebirthhelp' />
variable.nao.137    Have fun in your new life.<br/>Hopefully you will have grown the next time I see you.<br/>See you soon, <username/>!
variable.nao.138    <username/>...<br/>
variable.nao.139    Happy birthday, <username/>!<br/>It has been a whole year since the last time I told you that...<br/>I hope you have a wonderful day.
variable.nao.140    <username/>,<br/> Happy birthday!
variable.nao.141    <username/>...
variable.nao.142    Happy birthday to you, <username/>!<br/>You look much older now. I hope this will be a great year for you.
variable.nao.143    <username/>, You are {0} years old!
variable.nao.144    I prepared you something special today.<br/>I don't like giving the same gift... So...<p/>I'm rambling, it doesn't really matter too much...<br/>Please don't look at my gift until you get back into Erinn.
variable.nao.145    Today has been a special day!
variable.nao.146    <br/>Oh, your present? Don't worry about it! J-just take it.<br/>
variable.nao.147    I was not prepared for this...<br/>
variable.nao.148    Excuse me.<p/>I am sorry. Forgive me?<p/>
variable.nao.149    <title name='NONE'/>(Nao reaches for something, then hands it to me.)<button title='Continue' keyword='@continue'/>
variable.nao.150    I hope you like my gift!<br/>I really hope you like it...<p/>Please enjoy <username/>.<br/>
variable.nao.151    Don't forget to check your inventory later.<p/>I left you a little present, but don't peek until you are all settled in Erinn!<p/>
variable.nao.152    <title name='NONE'/>(Nao smiled warmly, her face brimming with happiness.)<p/>
variable.nao.153    <username/>,<br/> I just want to thank you for coming here.<p/>It truly makes me happy to see a new Milletian making their way to Erinn.<p/>
variable.nao.154    I hope you find joy in what will come,<br/>your journey is just beginning, and I wish you the best of luck in your adventures.<p/>
variable.nao.155    Is there something else you'd like to talk about?<p/>
variable.nao.156    I hope to see you again in your next life!<p/>
variable.nao.157    And don't forget to enjoy yourself <username/>!<p/>
variable.nao.158    Well you see...<br/>I think that there is someone else who would be better for you to ask about that...<p/>
variable.nao.159    Well you see...<br/>I think that there is someone else who would be better for you to ask about that...<p/>
variable.nao.160    I hope we will become good friends,<br/>thank you for coming to the soul stream!<p/>
variable.nao.161    As a Goddess, I'm limited to what I can do...<br/>I'm bound to the soul stream as its guardian, but...<br/>Who knows what the devious Fomors are up too!<p/><username/>, I'll always be watching over you! If you ever need assistance, I will do my best to help!<p/>
variable.nao.162    Maybe there is someone else you can ask about skills.<br/>I'm sure everyone would be eager to help you learn some, and share their knowledge.<br/>You can learn skills through conversations, or even through experiencing them first hand.<br/>
variable.nao.163    Most business establishments in Erinn are ran by a single person, so every day they recruit part-time workers.<br/>By doing part-time jobs you will gain money, experience and even items!<br/> Look for the sign posts outside of the business you want to help, and it will tell you what time the part-time jobs start at!<br/>Just keep in mind, there are only so many job positions every day, so be sure to arrive early for the most popular jobs!<p/>
variable.nao.164    You can learn a lot of skills through taking classes at the school, but you will have to pay tuition.<br/>Magic classes tend to be more expensive then combat classes.<p/>But don't worry, you don't need to take classes to take on any Fomors, you can learn as you go!<p/>
variable.nao.165    If I didn't burden my precious friends,<br/>I wouldn't have learned to value them,<br/>and to be thankful.<p/>Cherish them, and know who your friends are.<br/>...<br/>This is an important lesson.
variable.nao.166    <username/>,<br/>I finally understand the pain of the Paladin.<p/>I feel bad that I misunderstood him,<br/>and I really am sorry.<p/>...<p/>I misunderstood him, and I'm not sure how to fix this.<br/>I feel like there is nothing I can do.<br/>And it is just so sad...<p/>If only we could meet at some point...<p/><username/>, Please offer him my sympathies.<br/>The day will come when he knows the truth...<br/>About his father's death.<p/>
variable.nao.167    <p/><title name='NONE'/>(Nao's once glowing smile has faded into sadness.)<p/>Stories about my friends...<p/>I'd rather not discuss those...<br/>I'm sorry.
variable.nao.168    <image name='Owl_image'/>'Hooters' is the name of my owl.<br/>He is the Saint of Protection for all of the animals in the forest.<p/><image name='Owl_flying'/>Owls are often used to deliver messages as well.<br/>Some owls carry quests, and others deliver rewards.<br/>As such the owl is beloved by all of Erinn.<p/>
variable.nao.169    White owls bring quests, and brown owls deliver rewards.<br/>They are used to deliver messages by the people of Erinn.<br/>I'm sure everyone will be sending you a lot of messages <username/>.
variable.nao.170    I used to eat a lot of bread from Caitin's bakery.<p/>Oh it was so good...<br/>I was never worried about being hungry,<br/>because they are always selling something delicious at the grocery store!<br/>They sell ingredients and complete dishes.<br/>I always went on the discount days because I bought so much!
variable.nao.171    During your adventures in dungeons, be prepared!<br/>Make sure you have bandages and potions to patch up any injuries.<p/>
variable.nao.172    The people from here that go to Erinn,<br/>almost never stay at the Inn.<br/>Even though Tir Chonaill's Inn is a nice little place to stay.<p/>Instead they learn how to make a campfire,<br/>and spend the night under the stars!
variable.nao.173    Gold coins are the currency of Erinn.<br/>They can be earned through quests, or through monster drops.<p/>You can also store your money at the bank, that way you don't need to always carry it around!<p/>
variable.nao.174    As you use your weapons they will become worn.<br/>You can repair the durability at a local blacksmiths.<p/>Remember though, blacksmiths aren't perfect and can make mistakes.<p/>They are less likely to make a mistake if your weapon is blessed with holy water.<br/>Holy Water can be obtained through part-time jobs at the church.<p/>
variable.nao.175    Duncan used to be an Archer.<br/>If you ever wanted to know about archery,<br/>you can try asking him about how he became so skilled.
variable.nao.176    I had a bow...<p/><title name='NONE'/>(A look of sadness has overtaken Nao's eyes.)<p/>But...not anymore...
variable.nao.177    Does a weapon have to be strong, to be good?<br/>It may hurt the enemies...<br/><username/>but, it also may save the innocent.
variable.nao.178    Lighting a campfire can be a good way to relax with your friends.<p/>Gather around, share food and play music.<br/>Warm everyone's hearts while you enjoy each others company.<p/>
variable.nao.179    You know, you don't have to only play other composer's music right?<br/>If you'd like, you can compose your own too!<p/>Write your music on a score scroll and share it with your friends.<p/>
variable.nao.180    When people ask me about my clothing it makes me nervous.<br/>My dress is handmade, because I find it hard to properly fitting attire.<p/>I learned to sew when I was little, but I'm not that good at it.<br/>My dress is so plain, I'm not sure how to make anything intricate.<p/>I'd love to wear something prettier, but it is hard to find something that works.<p/>
variable.nao.181    I used to get teased a lot when I was younger.<br/>I got told I should have been a boy because I wanted to learn to fight!<p/>People can be mean sometimes...<br/>But I showed them! I learned to fight Fomors!<p/>But I doubt that would happen to you.
variable.nao.182    My friends were great fighters,<br/>they even managed to defeat the spiders of Alby Dungeon,<p/>But...<br/>I'm sorry...<p/>Let's talk about something else.<p/>
variable.nao.183    Goddess Morrighan's Words,<br/>'Please help Tir Na Nog.'<br/><username/>, will you help her?<p/>
variable.nao.184    There is a place called Tir Na Nog, it means land of eternal youth.<p/>But now...<p/>Let's talk about something else...<p/>
variable.nao.185    The word Mabinogi refers to an old song.<br/>It is quite ancient and filled with heroic mythology.<p/>The people of Erinn still remember it.<br/>Will you too sing about Mabinogi?<p/><username/>, maybe you are the hero in the song!<br/>
variable.nao.186    How has Duncan been?<br/>If you don't mind me asking.<br/>Sorry if I'm being nosy.
variable.nao.187    If you do part-time work at the Church,<br/>they will give you holy water.<p/>Holy water is used to bless your equipment.<br/>It is a very useful item.<p/>Blessings don't have time limits,<br/>and they increase the chances of a successful repair.<br/>You may choose to buy it from other players.<br/>Or sell it to other players instead!<p/>I think it is a great idea to work part-time at the Church.
variable.nao.188    Have you ever been to school before?<p/>Sometimes classes can be tough,<br/>but there are a lot of good things about learning too!<p/>Teachers can share a lot of valuable knowledge,<br/>and their knowledge provides a great opportunity<p/><username/>! Don't miss a chance to learn and grow!
variable.nao.189    Do you like fishing?<br/>I really enjoy fishing.<p/>But I can't do that in the soul stream...<p/>But I can watch you go fishing.</p>Hey <username/>, if you go fishing, I hope you catch a big one!
variable.nao.190    I really like this outfit.<br/>It might be a little to tight fitting, but it was easy to make.<p/>
variable.nao.191    My black dress is better?<br/>So <username/>, from now on, when I come to assist you in Erinn, I'm going to be wearing it!<br/><button title='Thank you' keyword='@blacksuit'/><button title='It means little.' keyword='@ruasuit'/>
variable.nao.192    Yes,<username/> you're right. There are better.<p/>
variable.nao.193    <username/>, do you think my clothes are a bit boring?<p/>
variable.nao.194    More clothing for me!?<br/>So from now on <username/>, should I wear my new outfit when I come to assist you?<br/><button title='Yes' keyword='@ruasuit'/><button title='No' keyword='@naosuit'/>
variable.nao.195    Yes,<username/> you're right. There are better.<p/>
variable.nao.196    <username/>, do you think my clothes are a bit boring?<p/>
variable.nao.197    Rua? I'm not sure who that is...<p/>
variable.nao.198    You're...giving me clothing!?!<br/>Thank you so much! It's so pretty!<br/>So <username/>, from now on, when I come to assist you in Erinn, I'm going to be wearing your gift!
variable.nao.199    <username/>...it is a bit of a long story but...<p/><title name='NONE'/>(Nao's face is covered in a faint blush.)<p/>...<p/>How you act <username/>,<br/>it reminds me of someone, who was very special to me.<br/>You are both so similar.<p/>And you're both such teases!<br/>Be honest with me!<p/><username/>, what do you think?<br/><button title='It looks great' keyword='@reply1' /><button title='I don't like it' keyword='@reply2' /><button title='It's cute!' keyword='@reply3' /><button title='It's too big!' keyword='@reply4' /><button title='Try another one' keyword='@reply5' />
variable.nao.200    Hm...<br/>I think that this may look alright...<p/>Phew...<br/>But maybe it is a bit tight.
variable.nao.201    <title name='NONE'/>(Nao listened to me, smiling cutely while avoiding my gaze.)<p/>Thank you, for giving me confidence.<br/>Let's talk about something else...
variable.nao.202    <title name='NONE'/>(Nao looks surprised.)<p/>Umm... is that true?<br/>Thank you very much. I feel a little more confident.
variable.nao.203    <title name='NONE'/>(Nao avoids my gaze with a frown.)<p/>Is... Is that so?<br/>...L-let's not talk about this anymore.
variable.nao.204    W-what!? <username/>, what are you saying!?<br/>You... you can't!<p/><title name='NONE'/>(Nao looks very angry.)<p/>.....<p/>...Sorry, I got a little emotional.<br/>I've said too much...
variable.nao.205    Err... let's talk about something else.
variable.nao.206    My full name is 'Nao Mariota Pryderi."<br/>Difficult to remember, right?<br/><username/>, you can just call me 'Nao.'
variable.nao.207    If you right click the mouse and move it around,<br/>you can look in other directions.<br/> ...It's embarrassing when you stare at me like that.<br/>You can view farther distances if you turn the mouse wheel.
variable.nao.208    Rather than to imitate someone,<br/>I think it's better to show good personalities of their own.<br/>Hair styles and clothing, or even way of living,<br/>I think we need individuality.
variable.nao.209    I have an owl.<br/>Thankfully its friends do a lot of the work on my behalf.
variable.nao.210    I like to exchange gifts.<br/>If you look at the present, you learn a lot about the person.<br/>People of Erinn like to exchange gifts, too.<p/><username/>, What do you think of exchanging gifts? Do you like it?<br/><button title='Like.' keyword='@reply1' /><button title='Recieving gifts.' keyword='@reply2' /><button title='Giving gifts to people I love.' keyword='@reply3' /><button title='Waste of money.' keyword='@reply4' /><button title='Dislike.' keyword='@reply5' />
variable.nao.211    Oh-! As I thought! <username/>, it looks like you're making friends.<br/>People who have come from a distant world...<br/>They don't really interact with each other much, do they?<br/>Lots of people are surprised when I ask that.
variable.nao.212    Hehehe! Greedy, aren't you?<br/>Recieving and giving gifts are both fun moments.<br/>If I have the chance, I'll send something to you, <username/>.
variable.nao.213    Interesting answer...<br/>If you have someone you like, I'm a little envious. If not, I'll pray that you find someone soon.
variable.nao.214    Eh? Really?<br/>I'm sorry, I've said something I shouldn't have.
variable.nao.215    Oh...<br/>But you might change your mind once you recieve an unexpected gift.
variable.nao.216    Years ago I was captured by Fomors and imprisoned in a dungeon...<br/>Recalling that time, I really don't want to go there again.<br/>Fortunately, a friend saved me.<p/>The dungeon was scary, but for adventure and combat, it's unparalleled.<br/>Even if it's the same dungeon, the place changes each time.<br/>This attracts adventurers craving excitement.<br/>It invites them deeper and deeper.
variable.nao.217    People who want to climb to the top faster than others...<br/>Tend to become unhappy from greed, right?<br/>A friend of mine sought unlimited power, and finally he achieved it, but in the end he became very miserable.<p/>..........
variable.nao.218    Due to the black clothes, I often get mistaken for a Fomor.<br/>Just personal circumstances, yet some people ask if I'm the "Messenger of Death."<br/>In those situations, I always feel awful.<p/>Recently I've even started thinking that I may be what they say.<p/>...<p/>...Do you believe me?
variable.nao.219    Hehehe! How interesting.|Thank you for your concern.|You speak strangely.|Yes...|A different topic would be good.
variable.nao.220    I hear Erinn is discovering many seal stones.<br/>The seal stones seem to hold a message.<p/>In places with many people, seal stones don't exist anymore.<br/>However, there may emerge a new area with a seal stone.<p/>Don't be alarmed, together with other people's efforts,<br/>the conditions for the seal stone can be met.
variable.nao.221    Recently wolves have become increasingly numerous, haven't they?<br/>I've always felt that animals have become too aggressive. Be careful, okay?
variable.nao.222    Apple trees are located a little away from the village.<br/>If you're hungry without money, apples are a good choice!<br/>Nao likes apples very much!.<p/>Oh... I shouldn't have been using that tone. I am sorry.
variable.nao.223    Well... I'm not sure.|I'm sorry, I really don't know anything more.
variable.nao.224    Oh...
variable.nao.225    Ah, thank you!
variable.nao.226    Thank you.
variable.nao.227    Eh? I can have this?
variable.nao.228    Ah...|Hehe...
variable.nao.229    (Conversation is impossible.)
variable.nao.230    (My words aren't reaching.)
variable.nao.231    (My words aren't reaching.)
variable.nao.232    (Nao looks very happy.)<p/>Oh, <username/>, why are you here?<br/>You should not stay here.<p/>..........<br/>You should be in Erinn. I'll send you over.<br/>I wish you happiness.<br/>Next time, I'll wait for you.
variable.nao.233    <npcportrait name='NONE'/><title name='NONE'/>A beautiful girl in a black dress with intricate patterns.<br/>Her deep azure eyes remind everyone of an endless blue sea full of mystique.<br/>ith her pale skin and her distinctively sublime silhouette, she seems like she belongs in another world.
variable.nao.234    Thank you for coming here, <username/>.<br/>Duncan always said I needed to meet <username/>.<br/>Were you able to adjust to your new life?<p/><title name='NONE'/>(Nao looks concerned.)<button title='Gift candy' keyword='@present_to_nao' /><button title='Don't gift' keyword='@asdf' />
variable.nao.235    <title name='NONE'/>(Nao recieved the candy.)<br/>(Don't forget, you only have one chance!)<selectitem title='Present to Nao\nPresent to Nao' caption='Try to choose gifts' stringid='*/candy_nao/*' />
variable.nao.236    Ah...<br/>How spectacular.<br/>Thank you very much, <username/>.<br/>To recieve candy from <username/>...<p/><title name='NONE'/>(Nao blushed brightly.)<p/><username/>, would you mind waiting for a moment?<button title='Continue' keyword='@asdf' />
variable.nao.237    Here is the candy I made for you.<br/>I think what surely aid you in your adventures.<p/>It's a medicine, but it's delicious and sweet.<br/><username/>, thank you for the candy.<br/>I'll cherish this great and fun day with you, <username/>.
variable.nao.238    저런, 죄송해요. 소지품 창이 꽉 차서, 가지고 가실 수 없는 것도 모르고...
variable.nao.239    It seems like I will not be getting a present...
variable.nao.240    That's how it is, right? You don't have anything to give...
variable.nao.241    <title name='NONE'/>(You tell Nao you don't have anything special for her.)<p/>Oh, I see...<br/>If that's the case, why is Duncan...<br/>Umm... could we be misunderstanding something?<p/><title name='NONE'/>(Nao looks relieved.)<p/><username/>, how are you doing?<br/>Are you going out to meet people and having an enjoyable life?<p/>Today is a special day, White Day.<br/>Boys give chocolates to the women they like.<br/>I think it is a very romantic thing.<p/><title name='NONE'/>(Nao blushes a little.)<p/>If <username/> brings me any...<button title='I'm sorry' keyword='@sorry' /><button title='Go to Erinn' keyword='@errin' />
variable.nao.242    ...It seems you have to go to Erinn.<br/><username/>, when we talk...<p/>...No, it's nothing.<br/>See you again, <username/>.<p/><title name='NONE'/>(Nao smiles.)<p/>Thank you... for coming into this world.
variable.nao.243    Oh, I'm sorry.<br/> I've talked for a long time.
variable.nao.244    I'll see you later.<br/>
variable.nao.245    Have an enjoyable day.|Have a great day.
variable.nao.246    Valentine's day customs from <username/>'s world?<p/>Sounds like fun!<br/>It's very romantic.<p/>…<p/>Oh... umm...<p/>…<p/><npcportrait name='NONE'/><title name='NONE'/>(Nao blushes.)<p/>This... this is for you.<p/><image name='nao_chocolate'/><npcportrait name='NONE'/><title name='NONE'/>(Nao hands you some chocolate.)
variable.nao.247    Oh... excuse me. Your inventory is full. <br/>Come back next time.
variable.nao.248    For more information, click on the one you wish to hear about.<br/>If you do not require an explanation, then just click 'Rebirth.'<br/>You may cancel during your rebirth and no changes will be made.<br/>Try not to worry, okay?
variable.nao.249    You liked the pink coat?<br/>Then, in that case, I'll wear that for you from now on, <username/>.<br/><button title='Thank you' keyword='@pinkcoat'/><button title='Actually...' keyword='@cancel'/>
variable.nao.250    Okay, then. If <username/> likes that kind of style...

tirchonaill.duncan.1    Duncan logged in.
tirchonaill.duncan.2    Duncans shop is successfully generated.
tirchonaill.duncan.3    [0] Quest
tirchonaill.duncan.4    [1] Party Quest
tirchonaill.duncan.5    [2]Other
tirchonaill.duncan.6    Duncan's shop failed to generate.
tirchonaill.duncan.7    The bird is still asleep. |This is...|(sigh)|...really warm…| It's peaceful every day… but something feels off…| How many more days can I live for…| Past events are fading…| The trees here are old.| I haven't been to the cemetery to sweep for a while.| The things I say -_-
tirchonaill.duncan.8    [0]Quest
tirchonaill.duncan.9    [1] Party Quest
tirchonaill.duncan.10    [2]Other
tirchonaill.duncan.11    A gray beard and long hair shade the deep wrinkles lining the chief's forehead. He definitely looks like an elderly man with decades of untold experiences. <br/>But his beaming eyes defy his age, <br/>and his deep voice resounds with dignity and authority no young ones dare to disobey. <br/><button title='Continue' keyword='@continue' />
tirchonaill.duncan.12    Welcome to Tir Chonaill. <br/>
tirchonaill.duncan.13    If you need anything, just ask. <button title='Start a conversation' keyword ='@talk'/><button title='Shop' keyword= @[I][B][URL="http://forum.ragezone.com/members/373843.html"]shop[/URL][/B][/I]'/><button title='Lost and Found' keyword='@lostnfound' /><button title='Help the Villagers' keyword='@helpNPC' />
tirchonaill.duncan.14    If you need anything else, let me know. <br/><br/><button title='End conversation.'keyword='@end' /><button title='Start a conversation' 'keyword='@talk' /><button title='Shop' keyword= @[I][B][URL="http://forum.ragezone.com/members/373843.html"]shop[/URL][/B][/I]' /><button title='Lost and Found' keyword='@lostnfound' /><button title='Help the Villagers' keyword='@helpNPC' />
tirchonaill.duncan.15    A lot of kids are in the village today.... <p/> What do you need? ,<username/> You are cute for your age… Hehehe... <p/>Don't get me wrong. <br/>Being a child is a good thing right…?<br/> This is a dream that an old man like me can no longer do… Hehehhe..
tirchonaill.duncan.16    Welcome to Tir Chonaill.
tirchonaill.duncan.17    What's your name? <br/>Nice to meet you. <br/>
tirchonaill.duncan.18    Nice to meet you, <username/>. <br/>
tirchonaill.duncan.19    I think <username/> should come along. <br/>
tirchonaill.duncan.20    I can still remember <username/>’s face very clearly. <br/>
tirchonaill.duncan.21    Pick your desired quest.
tirchonaill.duncan.22    <npcportrait name='NONE'/><title name='NONE'/>End conversation with Duncan
tirchonaill.duncan.24    Go to the school and take a look.<br/> Talk to the teachers with these keywords <br/> which you can learn. <p/>You should be able to find the school if you look at the sign<br/> in front of the bank. <p/>Besides the school, there are other places in the village that has many signs,<br/> which should guide you to your destination.
tirchonaill.duncan.25    From here to the market, <br/> you can see black buildings. <br/>There is the grocery store.<p/> Malcolm sells his home made general shop items there, <br/> there are no problems with quality.
tirchonaill.duncan.26    Caitin is a very hardworking person in the grocery store. <br/>for her to grow vegetables and produce food products <br/> and run the grocery store is not an easy task. <br/> Do you want to see her? Just walk down from here. <p/> If you look at the top right of your screen, you'll find a mini map which you can navigate things easier with. <br/> Press [M] to bring up your mini map. <br/> Try it yourself and see…
tirchonaill.duncan.27    Now that I think about it, it’s been awhile since Erskin bank was first established. <br/> It's down the street by the corner. <br/> Bebhinn works in the bank. <p/> She has vast knowledge on the news of the Village, <br/> Talking to her will help.
tirchonaill.duncan.28    Are you looking for the healer’s house? Just look behind. <br/> because it's right beside the cemetery, it's often misunderstood. <br/>Hehehe...<p/>Are you able to go there and ask how Dilys is doing?
tirchonaill.duncan.29    Are you looking to rest?<br/> The inn is at the entrance of the village, just walk down. <br/>Nora is at the entrance of the inn welcoming guests, <br/> Feel free to converse with her if it’s not busy.
tirchonaill.duncan.30    Weapon
tirchonaill.duncan.31    If you don't have a weapon, go check it out.<br/> This place is shorthanded, so there aren't many types of weapons, <br/>But it's good enough sometimes… <br/> The prices are cheap too… <br/>
tirchonaill.duncan.32    Ranged attack? Ah...<br/>I can teach you, <br/> But it's better for you to ask Ranald by the school. <br/> but don’t be too disappointed. <p/> You can use bows or magic if you want to fight enemies from a distance. You use different skills if you want to fight up close. <br/> so it will take time to practice. <br/>
tirchonaill.duncan.33    Defense
tirchonaill.duncan.34    Defense skill? Defense is able to stop many attacks. <br/>Ranald is very familiar with defense skill.<br/> Just follow his instructions. He’s not one to lie. <br/> 
tirchonaill.duncan.35    Hehe.. I’m but only the town chief. I don’t know the specifics. <br/> ..At this age, I’m not good at demonstrating. <br/> Go look for Trefor there, and let him teach you. <br/> Go through the healers house up north up the hill and you will be able to find him.
tirchonaill.duncan.37    Our village cemetery is a sacred place that has a deep emotional tie with us...<br/> Remember to not cause any trouble or display any disrespectful behavior. 
tirchonaill.duncan.38    The village square is the most popular area. . <br/> It seems that a lot of people meet up there.
tirchonaill.duncan.39    Hehe... for that manner you have to ask the guard Trefor...<br/> Go past the healer's house and head north through a small hill and you will see Trefor.
tirchonaill.duncan.40    Oh... Are you looking for a place to eat?<br/>It seems that you are hungry...<p/> you can look around at the grocery store.<br/>Caitin makes wonderful food.
tirchonaill.duncan.41    Weapon shop... are you looking for weapons? <br/>Then you have to go to Ferghus's blacksmith shop. <br/>the famous heroic warriors came from this village. <br/> but we don't have a separate weapon shop. <p/>some weapons are carried by cowards. <br/>if you want to become a true hero <br/> then don't underestimate your power with your weapons.
tirchonaill.duncan.42    Not satisfied with your clothes? <br/>but it seems to be very expensive...<br/>Young people today love dressing up…<p/>This village has no clothing shop.<br/>There aren’t many selections either.<br/>Just walk around and you’ll know...<p/>But if you need it urgently, you can go down<br/> to the general shop to see.<br/>Malcolm should have some clothes there...<p/>Ah...It seems like you want to go somewhere else.<br/>But the important parts of clothing are all made by Caitlin.<br/> Malcolm just copies them.
tirchonaill.duncan.43    Not satisfied with your clothes? <br/>but it seems to be very expensive...<br/>Young people today love dressing up…<p/>This village has no clothing shop.<br/>There aren’t many selections either.<br/>Just walk around and you’ll know...<p/>But if you need it urgently, you can go down<br/> to the general shop to see.<br/>Malcolm should have some clothes there...<p/>Ah...It seems like you want to go somewhere else.<br/>But the important parts of clothing are all made by Caitlin.<br/> Malcolm just copies them.
tirchonaill.duncan.44    Hehe...The administration office...<br/>I don't know if you're interested in the architecture of the office, <br/>or interested in the functions of the administrative office...<p/>Our village, Tir Chonaill is in the Uladh region. <br/> we’re underneath the kingdom of Ulaid<br/> and ruled by the Kingdom of Ulaid <p/> Head south and you'll find Dugald Aisle <br/>from there on, head south and you'll find Dunbarton.
tirchonaill.duncan.45    Looking for a bow? <br/>Look at your expression, Was it Ranald that said it!...p/>Did Ranald say to go to the blacksmith<br/>to find Ferghus?<br/>Is Ranald not giving you a bow?,<br/>You seem very disappointed...coughcoughcough...<p/>How do I know that?Hehe...<br/>Of course the village chief will understand everything.<br/> Don't blame Ranald, <br/>He just can't express himself, he is actually a very caring person…<p/>A lot of people learn combat skills from Ranald, <br/> but he can't give everyone bows!<br/>Ranald has no choice!<p/>Also, use your own strength<br/>to get your own desired items!<br/>should have learnt it by now, <br/>to survive in this world, you must learn...<p/< Hehe, go to the blacksmith.<br/>the bow isn't free,<br/>you have to bring some money.
tirchonaill.duncan.46    Have you spoken to shepherd Deian? <br/>Deian seems to want to play the lute and other instruments<br/>playing music...<p/>If so, I'm afraid when he let his sheeps out<br/> it's dangerous,<br/>so I'm a little worried...<p/>What do you think?<p/>...oh, right. You want the playing instrument skill. <br/> You can look for the nun of Lymilark, <br/>Deian told you about it.<br/>Nun of Lymilark is found by the church, go there and see.
tirchonaill.duncan.47    The lute is sold at the general shop. <br/>Go take a look.
tirchonaill.duncan.48    …<br/> To be honest, I wish the villagers would quiet down a little...<br/>I don't think it’s a good idea to learn that...<br/>Sorry, but I can't help you.
tirchonaill.duncan.49    Composing skill? <br/>Did you hear it from Bebhinn? <br/>The traveler composer book has a skill<br/>There are a lot of stories that have been passed down for a long time. <p/>But, I don't know why...but it always feels so unreal.<br/>Is there anyone that knows the details?<br/>They’re not sure of the details either <br.>hehehe...<p/>Listen carefully <username/>, <br/>people are used to their own opinions<br/>to judge the actions of others, <br/>they believe every word<br/>judging other's words, even though it's not very realistic, <p/>because there is no proof.<br/>what he said in the end could be true and untrue.<br/>If you pay attention,<br/>it will help you.
tirchonaill.duncan.50    Tailoring skill? <br/> Who told you to look for Caitlin?<br/>No one in the village has hands as dexterous as hers.<p/>Just infront of the grocery store, go check it out!<br/>hehehe…
tirchonaill.duncan.51    Hehe...Although I’d like to teach you it, <br/>but the smash skill is not something that’s suitable for the elderly<br/>demonstraction of skills...<p/>why don’t you go to the school and find Ranald<br/> and start a conversation him with the smash keyword?<br/>...he'll show you how smash works and how it's useful.
tirchonaill.duncan.52    The villagers<br/>They may seem like simple people,<br/>But don’t think of them as bad people either.
tirchonaill.duncan.53    Collection book...<br/>I have nothing special to say...<br/>but remember that. <p/>Collecting is not within your ability. <br/>to make something.<br/>relying on something that's natural<br/>to get its natural blessing...<p/>sometimes the collection book won't give you a good reward,<br/> but please don't be upset about your bad luck and ability,<br/>and learn to appreciate nature's grace.
tirchonaill.duncan.54    Tir Na Nog...<br/>hehehe...That is a place where everyone in Erinn dreams of to be<br/>a real fantasy world.<p/>there is no death, no sickness, no pain,<br/>It’s a paradise filled with life and love.<p/>When we truely understand why the gods created us humans,<br.>Will of Aton Cimeni,<br/>The wonderland Tir Na Nog<br/>will arrive before us.<p/> But no one has ever set foot to Tir Na Nog yet…
tirchonaill.duncan.55    Long time ago, the humans and fomors <br/>had many small and big wars, <br/>and it never stopped...<p/>and battle the small minions inside the dungeon<br/>don't know how scary the fomors can be...<br/>but at that time, there were more fomors than humans.>p/>Us humans didn’t have many good weapons, <br/>We were risking our lives battling, but we still could not beat them.<br/>The fomors are just too strong, we have to sacrifice a lot...<p/>However, if the war still continues, <br/>It was not only humans fighting...<p/>At that time, there were many heroes and heroic battles against the fomors,<br/> getting rid of many fomors with the power of the gods.<br/>...Resulting in humanities’ recovery.<br/>Our own dungeon...<p/>thus Erinn is protected by the many warriors who put their blood and sweat into it...<p/>The heroes then have their own stories<br/>have been made into songs,<br/>which is then passsed down to a lot of people...<p/>This is the mabinogi we're talking about today.<br/>with songs about the heroes,<br/>and depicting the God's blessing in its eternal farewell...
tirchonaill.duncan.56    If you want to go the river, just walk down the hill<br/>and go behind the grocery store.
tirchonaill.duncan.57    Long time ago, the humans and fomors <br/>had many small and big wars, <br/>and it never stopped...<p/>with only small battles with minions in dungeons<nr/>we don't know how scary the fomors can be...<br/>but at that time, there were more fomors than humans.>p/>Us humans didn’t have many good weapons, <br/>We were risking our lives battling, but we still could not beat them.<br/>The fomors are just too strong, we had to sacrifice a lot...<p/>However, if the war still continues, <br/>It was not only humans fighting...<p/>At that time, there were many heroes and heroic battles against the fomors,<br/> getting rid of many fomors with the power of the gods.<br/>...Resulting in humanities’ recovery.<br/>Our own dungeon...<p/>thus Erinn is protected by the many warriors who put their blood and sweat into it...<p/>The heroes then have their own stories<br/>have been made into songs,<br/>which is then passsed down to a lot of people...<p/>This is the mabinogi we're talking about today.<br/>with songs about the heroes,<br/>and depicting the God's blessing in its eternal farewell...
tirchonaill.duncan.58    You’re interested in windmill? <br/>the windmill is near the blacksmith shop.<br/>You can use the windmill to gather water from the river,<br/>it can also grind up grains.<p/>But the windmill is dangerous, so don't get too close.<br/>If you’re going there, say hello to Alissa for me.
tirchonaill.duncan.59    Long time ago, the humans and fomors <br/>had many small and big wars, <br/>and it never stopped...<p/>with only small battles with minions in dungeons<nr/>we don't know how scary the fomors can be...<br/>but at that time, there were more fomors than humans.>p/>Us humans didn’t have many good weapons, <br/>We were risking our lives battling, but we still could not beat them.<br/>The fomors are just too strong, we had to sacrifice a lot...<p/>However, if the war still continues, <br/>It was not only humans fighting...<p/>At that time, there were many heroes and heroic battles against the fomors,<br/> getting rid of many fomors with the power of the gods.<br/>...Resulting in humanities’ recovery.<br/>Our own dungeon...<p/>thus Erinn is protected by the many warriors who put their blood and sweat into it...<p/>The heroes then have their own stories<br/>have been made into songs,<br/>which is then passsed down to a lot of people...<p/>This is the mabinogi we're talking about today.<br/>with songs about the heroes,<br/>and depicting the God's blessing in its eternal farewell...
tirchonaill.duncan.60    Have you talked to priest Meven yet? <br/> the church is close to the school and can be easily found.
tirchonaill.duncan.61    School? Near the church?<br/>you asked where the school was,<br/>seems like you havent been there yet...<p/>go down the road by the bank,<br/>Walk by the church and you’ll see the school.<br/>Ranald the instructor and Lassar the magic teacher is there.<br/>If you have any questions, go ask them.
tirchonaill.duncan.62    Go to the general shop for song scrolls.<br/>Talking to Malcolm will be faster.<p/>Speaking of that, it feels like you’d have to go through Malcolm for everything<br/>composing by himself...<br/>Those scores aren't written by Malcolm.<br/>Malcolm doesn't know anything about music.<p/>Malcolm only knows how to sell general shop items. Hehehe
tirchonaill.duncan.63    Oh...You know about that too?<br/>Was it Ranald that told you?<br/>That skill is a little difficult...<br/>But you can master it over time.
tirchonaill.duncan.64    Sheep
tirchonaill.duncan.65    Campfire skill… <br/>actually at home<br/>There were skill books regarding the campfire skill, <br/> but shepherd Deian might have stolen them. <p/> huhuhu… but don’t tell Deian,<br/> Just ask him about the campfire skill!
tirchonaill.duncan.66    Sheep
tirchonaill.duncan.67    The village does not have many sheeps… <br/> nearby Sidhe Sneachta, you'll see some sheep. <p/>The sheeps in this village are handled by Deian.<br/>You need to protect the sheeps from wolves attack,<br/>And someone else to look after the herd of sheeps, which is hard on him<br/>If you can help him, I would appreciate it.
tirchonaill.duncan.68    Instrument
tirchonaill.duncan.69    Instruments… are near here. <br/>The lute is not easy to play. <p/>go to the general store and talk to Malcolm. <br/>Looks like the lute is not very expensive to buy.
tirchonaill.duncan.70    Weapon
tirchonaill.duncan.71    Weapons… even if you don't have any, it won't be an inconvenience, <br/>If you really want to get a weapon<br/>You can go to the blacksmith shop and talk to Ferghus. <p/>But most of them are a bit expensivebr/> so if you don’t have money it’ll be hard to buy.
tirchonaill.duncan.72    Looking at how energetic you are <username/>, it reminds me of my younger self...<br/>I was also an ambitious young teen like you are...<br/>never thought I'll become a white-haired old man so soon...time is heartless…
tirchonaill.duncan.73    My name is actually derived from the names of soldiers, <br/> my father gave me this in hopes of me becoming a commander.
tirchonaill.duncan.74    This bird on the tree helped me when I was young in the battlefield. <br/>Now this bird is old. <br/>only sleeps on the tree all day...<p/>maybe...<br/> it’s disappointed that I’m becoming old, closing its soul.
tirchonaill.duncan.75    I have to go take care of the cemetery. <br/> I’m going to make some preparations first, I’ll talk to you later. <br/>
tirchonaill.duncan.76    Looks like someone needs my help, <br/>can we talk later?
tirchonaill.duncan.77    I may be the village chief, but if you and I get too close <br/>people will make jokes about it, hehe...<br/>
tirchonaill.duncan.78    ...I have to talk to you...<p/>Oh...don't panic...<br/>looks like you have a good reputation in the village!<p/>you're very honest and hardworking<br/>the villagers here love it. <p/>saying that the young people aren't bad.<br/> Keep up the good reputation in the future.
tirchonaill.duncan.79    Ah, <username/><br/>is a very honest person and I’ve heard it many times.<br/>Didn’t expect that I’d have the opportunity to meet you.Very glad to see you.<p/>How is it, with work recently? Has it been going well?
tirchonaill.duncan.81    ...You...look like you’re doing a part time job from somewhere else, <br/>yet you came so far...<p/>…No one will like you if you don’t work seriously on your part time job...<p/>Please be responsible for your own work.<br/>...Don't skip out on work.
tirchonaill.duncan.82    But, how come you’re here?<br/>Just saw a lot of people ran by {0}.<br/> Because it suddenly appeared {1}, so you have to check it out there.
tirchonaill.duncan.83    I have something to tell you.<br/>Do you sense the ominous feeling nearby{1}?<br/>I feel like something might happen in {2}…
tirchonaill.duncan.84    I advise you not to head north..<br/>There has been monsters appearing lately,<br/> and I'm afraid things will get out of control if an accident occurs.<pr/> We already have guards to control it,<br/>so don't go sneaking there.<br/>
tirchonaill.duncan.85    Behind this cemetery...<br/>are lives that we’ve lost from the monsters<br/> Tir Chonaill is where the heros stay…<br/>
tirchonaill.duncan.86    Because Tir Chonaill is near a mountainous area, the weather changes a lot.<br/>sometimes there will be heavy rain that'll flood the roads and bridges.<br/>Losing connection with the outside world...<br/>And you can still come, it’s not easy.
tirchonaill.duncan.87    Sometimes you need to pay more attention to yourself...<br/>some say that you're too nosy about other people's lives.<br/>Don’t be unhappy because I said this though,<br/>I wish you would pay more attention.<br/>
tirchonaill.duncan.88    Have you talked with Meven yet?<br/>Meven knows a lot of things that even I don’t know of,<br/>he can help you out.<br/>Don’t think of him as old fashioned just because he’s a priest, respect him,<br/>and he will do the same to you. <br/>
tirchonaill.duncan.89    Create a guard squad, <br/>So that everyone can sleep in peace at night.<br/>But I’m still a little worried.<br/>Do you want to help mourn about it?<br/>
tirchonaill.duncan.90    Be respectful to the villagers and try to speak to them. <br/>It’ll be helpful if you are familiar with everyone<br/>Go to the building near the square first?<br/>
tirchonaill.duncan.91    Hehe… This is something that even I’m not sure of… <br/> you’re young so you should know a lot. <br/>
tirchonaill.duncan.92    I’m not sure of what that is… <br/> try asking someone else? It might help. <br/>
tirchonaill.duncan.93    Talk next time. <br/>
tirchonaill.duncan.94    Hehe… You…. If it’s you, <br/> Then you can understand what I say! <br/>
tirchonaill.duncan.95    I’m not sure of this… <br/>| Who would have knowledge of this…| Try asking someone else.|?|Not quite sure…
tirchonaill.duncan.96    Are you familiarized with the [skill] keyword? <p/>Wait… you, know how to use a bow and arrow? Congratulations! <br/>you haven’t been here for long<br/>yet you’re learning so fast...hehehe<br/>have you heard of magnum shot? <p/>that’s a ranged skill...it makes far ranged easy<br/>but it's also easy to miss, and it doesn’t seem too powerful, <br/>sometimes it can make you anxious. <p/>you can ask the guard. <br/>he can help you out. <br/>
tirchonaill.duncan.97    So you know about the combat mastery skill. <br/>this skill is the base of your basic skills. <br/>it might look simple but don't take it lightly. <br/>Practice whole heartedly, and you’ll soon find that your hard work will pay off. I guarantee it.
tirchonaill.duncan.99    Oh…
tirchonaill.duncan.100    Oh! How did you know that I like this? <br/> thank you very much.
tirchonaill.duncan.101    Ah… Thank you very much. <br/> I’ve actually been looking for this. |hahaha, can I keep such a good item?
tirchonaill.duncan.102    What are you giving me now…| Hm? Is this for me?
tirchonaill.duncan.103    Hm… This is not what I like…| Oh… you can keep it, give it to someone who needs it.
tirchonaill.duncan.104    Thanks… But this seems like it’s not suitable for me to consume… hehehe…
tirchonaill.duncan.105    …Rescued the goddess...?<br/>Also beat Glas Ghaibhleann…?<p/>...<p/>....Good job, that’s impressive…br/>You saved the people of Erinn.<br/>but...<br/>there will be a lot of people that won't know what you’ve done.<p/>...But don’t be disappointed.<br/>It’s because of you that the people of Erinn will see a bright future...<br/>...as the village chef, I express my respect and gratitude to you.
tirchonaill.duncan.106    Hehe… you, want to do a part time job?<br/>You’re so young and you’re working hard already, I appreciate it!<br/>interact more with the villagers,<br/>use [part-time job] key work to talk to them,<p/>and you'll know if it's available.<p/>Ah, and of course there will be a reward.<br/>However, you must go back to the one that gave you the job<br/> and report your result of your work.<br/>as long as you complete it within the time limit, there shouldn't be a problem.<p/>if you report your work after the time limit, <br/> you won’t get a reward, <br/> don’t argue with them because of it… <p/> also… there is a window of time when the jobs are given,<br/>you must manage your time well. <p/> Part-time jobs isn't something you can do all the time. <p/>it's generally between 7:00 to 9:00 am when it starts. <br/>you can tell by the shadows. If the shadow is pointing northwest<br/> you’re less likely to get the part-time job.<p/>it’s also not something you can always get, <br/> if you go later, others would have already completed what was needed. <br/>Also, you can only complete the part-time job after a certain amount of time, <br/>meaning you can't finish too early. You can only do it once per day,<br/>so you better be diligent...<p/>even if its tiring, you should take it seriously.<br/>If you're serious about doing part-time job, you'll be given harder tasks eventually and the village will have a better impression of you. <br/> so don't complain...hahaha...<p/>first...go find Nora and Caitlin...<br/>go to the grocery store or the inn...<br/>talk to them with [part-time job] during the right time with them...<br/>take care, hehehe…
tirchonaill.duncan.107    Yes, this is my house. <p/>… But don’t go around touching things.<p/> Not sure when but a strange cat <br/>started living here.<p/>It has some strange ability…<br/>If you’re curious, you can talk to it.
tirchonaill.duncan.108    …Your hobby isn't bad...<p/>...Bring enough baits <br/>Otherwise, there may be unfortunate thing that will happen.<br/> Hehehe…
tirchonaill.duncan.109    Welcoming you once again to Tir Chonaill.
tirchonaill.duncan.110    Have you heard of wild monsters? </br/>it’s usually in an open area, not like dungeons where powerful monsters appear. <p/>Wild bosses may be skilled in magic<br/>It might also be<br/>because of magic unfluencing animals, transforming them into monsters. <br/> When the wild boss appears, it’ll also spawn some small monsters<br/> so it is a big threat to travelers. <p/>If you intend to beat the wild Boss, you go to the villagers <br/>and ask for information, they will tell you. <br/>
tirchonaill.duncan.111    Hehehe... <br/> you, want to know about skills? <br/> No matter what skill you wish to learn, it’s all important. <br/> everything in this world requires skill… <p/> There are many methods to learn skills. <br/> But the effective way is to use [skills] keyword <br/> to talk to villagers. <br/> so start paying attention to what I say. <p/> you should meet the other villagers in the village. <br/> and then use the keyword to start a conversation. <br/> they will understand when you do <br/> and tell you about skills they might know of. <p/> ah, ah, but they will have conditions before telling you about them. <br/> and not all villagers have much knowledge about skills… <br/> and with skills that you don’t know of, <br/> you can’t talk as if you know it right? <p/> so don’t be disappointed if they’re unsure <br/> or be upset. <br/> if you use this keyword, <br/> at least they will inform you of someone else that may know of the skill… <p/> yes, even if you can’t learn the skill <br/> as long as you follow the villager’s words, <br/> you will also pick up skills. <br/> Remember to keep my words in mind…
tirchonaill.duncan.112    (Conversation is impossible.)
tirchonaill.duncan.113    The event celebrating diligence is in progress. <br/>If you have already finished the application, you can speak about the 'Diligence Event.' <br/>If you haven't applied yet, drop by at noon.
tirchonaill.duncan.114    <username/>, you've already placed first, <br/>how about you give others the opportunity? <br/>So, how does it feel? To be a diligent person, that is!
tirchonaill.duncan.115    <username/>, you've already placed first, <br/>how about you give others the opportunity? <br/>So, how does it feel? To be a diligent person, that is!
tirchonaill.duncan.116    <username/>, you've already placed first, <br/>how about you give others the opportunity? <br/>So, how does it feel? To be a diligent person, that is!
tirchonaill.duncan.117    <username/>, you've already placed first, <br/>how about you give others the opportunity? <br/>So, how does it feel? To be a diligent person, that is!
tirchonaill.duncan.118    Only those who've paid the fee can participate in Tir Chonaill's event activities.
tirchonaill.duncan.119    Tir Chonaill's 'Diligence Event' is a celebration. <br/>If you see everyone in Tir Chonaill, <br/>they all do their part-time jobs seriously, and gain an understand of the town's geography, <br/>so the event is easy to them. <p/>The event has not yet begun, <br/>but I will let you know when it does. <br/>
tirchonaill.duncan.120    Yes. This is my home.
tirchonaill.duncan.121    Today's meeting has already ended. <br/>Why don't you participate next time?
tirchonaill.duncan.122    Congratulations, your finishing rank is {0}! <br/>Here is your prize. <br/>Close the dialogue window to view your reward.
tirchonaill.duncan.123    Congratulations, your finishing rank is {0}! <br/>Here is your prize. <br/>Close the dialogue window to view your reward.
tirchonaill.duncan.124    Congratulations, your finishing rank is {0}! <br/>Here is your prize. <br/>Close the dialogue window to view your reward.
tirchonaill.duncan.125    Congratulations, your finishing rank is {0}! <br/>I want you to know that perseverance is the key to success. <br/>Here is your prize. <br/>Close the dialogue window to view your reward.
tirchonaill.duncan.126    Really, <username/>... <br/>The event hasn't yet ended, why are you here? <br/>If you're too tired, you can give up the campaign... <br/>How about sticking to the end, though?
tirchonaill.duncan.127    Ah... <username/> has already participated in the event, right?
tirchonaill.duncan.128    Came back to participate again, <username/>?
tirchonaill.duncan.129    I hope for good results.
tirchonaill.duncan.130    Ahh... why don't you participate next time?
tirchonaill.duncan.131    Want to participate in Tir Chonaill's 'Diligence Event,' <username/>?
tirchonaill.duncan.132    I hope for good results. I'll be cheering for you.
tirchonaill.duncan.133    Ahh... why don't you participate next time?
tirchonaill.duncan.134    The event begins at the break of dawn. <br/>When Eweca sets, come see me again.
tirchonaill.duncan.135    You're late. We've already started.
tirchonaill.duncan.136    Err... you can't participate anymore...
tirchonaill.duncan.137    Err... we're full in participants. Come earlier next time!
tirchonaill.duncan.138    The campaign begins when Eweca sets. <br/>Come back when that happens.
tirchonaill.duncan.139    Do you understand the rules of the event, <username/>? <br/>If you go out of your way to help the residents of Tir Chonaill, <br/>you should understand the geography of the town. <br/><username/>, do you wish to participate? <p/>You must visit a designated person, <br/>and be faster than the other participants. <p/>Oh, there will be prizes. <br/>The top ranked participants will receive special prizes, <br/>and those that didn't finish will also receive awards. <p/>Feels like a part-time job, doesn't it? <br/>In fact, this event is for those diligent part-timers. <br/>It rewards the most hard working people. <br/>Want to participate, <username/>? <button title='Participate' keyword='@yes' /><buttonn title='Don't participate' keyword='@no' />
tirchonaill.duncan.140    I understand. Here is a keyword. <br/>When the time for the race starts, use this keyword. <br/>Then, you can start the campaign. <p/>However, like a part-time job, you must come at the right time. <br/>If you're in the middle of a part-time job, you must finish that first. <br/>Before receiving the prize, make sure you have room in your inventory. <br/>At the crack of dawn, speak to me with that keyword. <br/>The keyword is in your information menu.
tirchonaill.duncan.141    Is that so? <br/>It is a very interesting event, what a shame. <br/>If you ever get a change of heart, <br/> come to me before the event starts.
tirchonaill.duncan.142    (There seems to be a language barrier.)
tirchonaill.duncan.143    A present to Nao, huh? <br/>On days like this, some candy from <username/> to Nao would be good. <br/>Nao would be overjoyed.
tirchonaill.duncan.144    The White Day candy you're holding... <br/>exchange some with Nao. <br/>What do you think? <button title='Sounds great!' keyword='@naolove'/><button title='Nah.' keyword='@naohate'/>
tirchonaill.duncan.145    Try to stop by in Erinn before White Day ends. <br/>Before you leave this world, come to me... <br/>If you do that, you'll be able to gift Nao your candy. <br/>Please treat her nicely for me if you meet her, okay? <p/>However, you'll only have one chance to give her candy. <br/>That's as much as I can do. <br/>Don't let me down, <username/>. Understand?
tirchonaill.duncan.146    No? <br/>If you change your mind later, talk to me with the keyword.
tirchonaill.duncan.147    Come and buy a piece of White Day candy, <br/>and talk to me with the keyword again, <br/>and give it to Nao for me. <br/>Well? Tell Nao about your feelings for her...
tirchonaill.duncan.148    Were you still unable to meet Nao, <username/>? <br/>White Day has passed. <br/>When you leave Erinn and meet her again, <br/>don't tell her about your feelings...
tirchonaill.duncan.149    So... did you give any candy to Nao, <username/>? <br/>You and Nao both gave White Day meaning.
tirchonaill.duncan.150    Do you understand the rules of the event, <username/>? <br/>If you go out of your way to help the residents of Tir Chonaill, <br/>you should understand the geography of the town. <br/><username/>, do you wish to participate? <p/>You must visit a designated person, <br/>and be faster than the other participants. <p/>Oh, there will be prizes. <br/>The top ranked participants will receive special prizes, <br/>and those that didn't finish will also receive awards. <p/>Feels like a part-time job, doesn't it? <br/>In fact, this event is for those diligent part-timers. <br/>It rewards the most hard working people. <br/>Want to participate, <username/>? <button title='Participate' keyword='@yes' /><buttonn title='Don't participate' keyword='@no' />
tirchonaill.duncan.151    Hehe... that's legend. <br/>It was a weapon of ancient magic. <br/>Based on the legends... <br/>it was created by human thought... <p/>It is said that a long time ago... <br/>Spirits dwelled within weapons, <br/>and fought alongside humans. <br/>However... <p/>Today, that kind of magic... <br/>no longer exists or has been forgotten... <br/>If you're still interested in learnning more, <br/>I'd go to the school and ask Lassar. <br/>If you're going to see her, let me know how she's doing.
tirchonaill.duncan.152    Oh... <username/>... <br/>You finally succeeded. <p/>...Becoming the Knight of Light... <br/>and saving Erinn... <br/>Nao would definitely be proud... <p/>...Recently, I've begun to understand... <br/>the reason for goddess Morrighan and Nao... <br/>in bringing you to this world. <br/>I wonder how you people think...
tirchonaill.duncan.153    I understand. Here is a keyword. <br/>When the time for the race starts, use this keyword. <br/>Then, you can start the campaign. <p/>However, like a part-time job, you must come at the right time. <br/>If you're in the middle of a part-time job, you must finish that first. <br/>Before receiving the prize, make sure you have room in your inventory. <br/>At the crack of dawn, speak to me with that keyword. <br/>The keyword is in your information menu.
tirchonaill.duncan.154    Ahh... looking for the book of Paladin's pages? <p/>I seem to have heard about it before. <br/> I thought it was a new fomor scroll and got frightened. <br/>Later I found out it wasn't a fomor scroll at all. <p/>...But it seems like I couldn't read it.
tirchonaill.duncan.155    <music name='NPC_Duncan.mp3'/><title name='NONE'/>(던컨 촌장님께 나오의 소개장을 건네주었다)<p/>나오의 편지로군.<br/>왈가닥이었던 나오가 이렇게 공손하게 편지를 쓰다니...<br/>이젠 꼬마라고 해선 안되겠군. 허허.<p/><title name='NONE'/>(던컨 촌장님은 소개장을 반으로 접어서 주머니에 넣었다.)<p/>자네가 <username/>?<br/>반갑네. 나는 이 마을의 촌장인 던컨이라고 하네.<br/>티르 코네일에 온 것을 환영하네.<br/>부엉이들이 자네를 찾을 수 있도록 부엉이들에게 이름을 알려 주도록 하지.<p/><title name='NONE'/>(던컨 촌장님은 손가락으로 허공에 글씨를 썼다.)<p/>그런데, <username/>, 내 자네에게<br/>퀘스트를 완료하는 방법을 간단하게 알려 줄까 하네.<br/>티르 코네일은 작은 마을이지만,<br/>유명한 전사들을 길러낸 곳으로도 유명하지.
tirchonaill.duncan.156    이곳에서 지내면서, 마을 사람들의 부탁과 임무를 수행하다 보면<br/>어느덧 자네도 훌륭한 전사로 성장해 있을 것이네.<br/>그 부탁들은 퀘스트로 전달되지.<br/>자네가 날 찾아오게 된, 나오의 소개장 전달 같은 것인 게야.<p/><image name='npctalk_questwindow' width='272' height='235' />지금 Q키를 누르거나,<br/>화면 아래의 퀘스트 버튼을 누르면 이런 창이 뜰게야.<br/>이것이 바로 지금 자네에게 주어진 퀘스트들이 들어있는 창이지.<br/>만약 떠 있다가 창이 닫혔다면, 한번 더 누르면 되네.
tirchonaill.duncan.157    <image name='npctalk_questwindow' width='272' height='235' />퀘스트의 이름들이 나오지?<br/>이름을 클릭해 보면 내용도 보인다네.<br/>퀘스트 이름 옆에 노랗게 빛나는 임무완수 버튼이 보이지?<br/>그것은 바로 해당 퀘스트를 완료했다는 뜻이네.<p/><image name='npctalk_questwindow' width='272' height='235' />버튼 밑에 있는 푸른 그래프는,<br/>그 퀘스트의 진행도를 나타낸다네.<br/>지금은 완수한 상태니, 하늘색으로 꽉 차 있는 게야.<p/>지금 임무완수 버튼을 눌러보게.<br/>그러면 부엉이가 날아오는 모습을 볼 수 있을게야.
tirchonaill.duncan.158    <image name='npctalk_questwindow' width='272' height='235' />버튼 밑에 있는 푸른 그래프는,<br/>그 퀘스트의 진행도를 나타낸다네.<br/>하나도 진행하지 않은 퀘스트의 그래프는 비어 있고,<br/>그 위에 진행도가 %로 표시된다네.<br/>
tirchonaill.duncan.159    퀘스트는 그걸 수행하는 것도 중요하지만,<br/>임무 완수 후 반드시 노란 '임무완수' 버튼을 눌러서<br/>퀘스트를 완전히 완료하고,<br/>보상을 받는게 매우 중요하다네.<p/>꼭 명심하게나, <username/>.<br/>퀘스트 완료 후, 임무완료 버튼 누르기를.
tirchonaill.duncan.160    <button title='설명 다시 듣기' keyword='@again'/><button title='대화 끝내기' keyword='@breakloop'/>
tirchonaill.duncan.161    언제든 궁금한게 있으면 찾아오게.<br/>다른 사람들에게도 자네 이야기를 해둘테니<br/>부담가지지 말고 편하게 지내게.
tirchonaill.duncan.162    오... 왔는가, <username/>.<br/>레이널드 선생과 다른 사람들에게 이야기 들었네.<br/>드디어 키아 초급 던전까지 클리어 했다면서?<p/>...예로부터 우리 티르 코네일은<br/>북방의 작은 마을이면서도, 왕국의 지배를 받지 않고,<br/>척박하지만 깨끗한 자연 속에서 길러진 <br/>강한 전사들을 배출하는 곳으로 유명했다네.<p/>지금까지의 과제를 모두 마친 자네도,<br/>이제는 그런 전사들 중 하나가 된 셈일세.<br/>축하하네, 그리고 수고했네.<p/>앞으로 어딜 가더라도, <br/>지금까지의 마음가짐을 잃지 않고<br/>주변 상황을 잘 살피며 집중하는 자세를 가지면<br/>자기 몸 하나는 충분히 지키는 사람이 될 수 있을 걸세.<p/>그리고 이제, 훌륭히 한 사람 몫으로 성장했으니<br/>자네의 안내역을 맡은 정령과는 헤어졌을 걸세.<br/>이젠 누가 자네를 돌봐주지는 않지만, 홀로 선 상태에서<br/>많은 친구들을 사귀어 나가게나
tirchonaill.duncan.163    If you become incapacitated and drop an item in a dungeon or in the wilderness, <br/>and do not ressurect to pick it up, then the item will be lost. <br/>Most of these items can be retrieved at the lost and found or at the custom's office. <p/>We don't have a custom's office, so I am responsible for the items. <br/>Because the items are retrieved using magic, as long as you did not intentionally discard the item, <br/>we can get your item back. <br/>However, there is a fee for the magical retrieval of items. <p/>Because of lack of storage space, we can only save 20 items at a time. <br/>If more items are retrieved, previous items are lost. <br/>So, it's better to retrieve your items quickly.
tirchonaill.duncan.164    If you become incapacitated and drop an item in a dungeon or in the wilderness, <br/>and do not ressurect to pick it up, then the item will be lost. <br/>Most of these items can be retrieved at the lost and found or at the custom's office. <p/>We don't have a custom's office, so I am responsible for the items. <br/>Because the items are retrieved using magic, as long as you did not intentionally discard the item, <br/>we can get your item back. <br/>However, there is a fee for the magical retrieval of items. <p/>Because of lack of storage space, we can only save 20 items at a time. <br/>If more items are retrieved, previous items are lost. <br/>So, it's better to retrieve your items quickly. <p/>Well... you actually don't have any lost items. <br/>If you lose anything, come see me.
tirchonaill.duncan.165    Heh... parliament office? I didn't know you were interested in such a thing. <br/>If you're curious as to what I do... <p/>Our village is Tir Chonaill. <br/>Below us are areas governed by the Aliech Kingdom. <br/>The office is able to mediate affairs between the Aliech Kingdom and the village. <br/>Usually with our closest neighbor to the south, Dunbarton. <p/>The parliamentary office usually deals with people, as well as adventurers who have lost their items. <br/>If that's what this is about, feel free to talk to me about it.
tirchonaill.duncan.166    <music name='NPC_Duncan.mp3'/><title name='NONE'/>(Handed Nao's introduction letter to Chief Duncan.) <p/>This is Nao's letter. <br/>Nao would write a letter like this... <br/>I guess I can't call her a child anymore... haha. <p/><title name='NONE'/>(Duncan took the letter and put it in his pocket.) <p/>You are <username/>, correct? <br/>Nice to meet you, I'm Duncan, the chief of this village. <br/>Welcome to Tir Chonaill. <br/>To make sure my owl can find you, I'll tell it your name. <p/><title name='NONE'/>(Duncan writes something in the air with his finger.) <p/>However, <username/>, <br/>I should tell you how to complete your quests. <br/> Even though Tir Chonaill isn't a big city, <br/>many famous warriors were from this village.
tirchonaill.duncan.167    If you take your time and do various quests here, <br/>you will slowly grow stronger. <br/>Just as how you handed me Nao's letter of introduction. <p/><image local='true' name='npctalk_questwindow' width='272' height='235' />Now press the 'Q' key, <br/>or click the 'Quest' window at the bottom of your screen. <br/>The Quest information window will appear. <br/>If the window closes, click it again.
tirchonaill.duncan.168    <image local='true' name='npctalk_questwindow' width='272' height='235' />You saw the quests, right? <br/>Click on one, and you can see its contents. <br/>See the yellow button next to the quest? <br/>That indicates that the tasks for the quest have been completed. <p/><image local='true' name='npctalk_questwindow' width='272' height='235' />If you look at the blue bar below, <br/>that tells of the quest's progress. <br/>Right now the quest is completed, shown in blue. <p/>Now, click on the complete button. <br/> My owl will fly to you.
tirchonaill.duncan.169    <image local='true' name='npctalk_questwindow' width='272' height='235' />If you look at the blue bar below, <br/>that tells of the quest's progress. <br/>When the progress bar is empty and not yet completed, <br/>the percentage of completion will be displayed. <br/>
tirchonaill.duncan.170    Completing the task is important, <br/>but even more important... <br/>is pressing the 'complete' button for your quest, <br/> and receiving your reward. <p/>Remember this, <username/>. <br/>After completing your task, hit the completion button.
tirchonaill.duncan.171    <button title='Listen again.' keyword='@again'/><button title='End conversation.' keyword='@breakloop'/>
tirchonaill.duncan.172    If there's anything you don't understand, <br/>you can always ask me. <br/>I will do my best to answer them.
tirchonaill.duncan.173    Oh, I'm coming, <username/>. <br/>I heard everything from Ranald. <br/>You survived Ciar Dungeon, didn't you? <p/>...Even though Tir Chonaill isn't a large city, <br/>and it's actually a rather small village, <br/>from the very beginning, <br/>many brave warriors were raised here. <p/>Now that you've been trained, <br/>you will also become a strong soldier. <br/>Congratulations on your hard work. <p/>No matter what the future brings, <br/>or how difficult it may get, <br/>as long as you face it with determination, <br/>you will overcome it. <p/>Now, you are ready to be an adventurer. <br/>You simply need to believe in yourself. <br/>If you're facing trouble alone, <br/>get some close friends to help each other.
tirchonaill.duncan.174    When you're knocked unconcious in a dungeon or in the wilderness and drop an item, <br/>if you resurrect at the dungeon entrance or in the city, the item will be lost. <br/>Lost items are sent to the parliamentary office and can be retrieved. <p/>We don't have such an office, so come to me for lost items. <br/>Because magic is used to retrieve lost items, as long as the item is not intentionally thrown, <br/>we're able to retrieve it. <p/>However, due to the expense of using magic a fee is needed to retrieve it. <p/>Because I have limited space, I can only keep up to 20 items. <br/>If you lose more, the older items are discarded. <br/>So, it would be best to get back your items as soon as possible.
tirchonaill.duncan.175    When you're knocked unconcious in a dungeon or in the wilderness and drop an item, <br/>if you resurrect at the dungeon entrance or in the city, the item will be lost. <br/>Lost items are sent to the parliamentary office and can be retrieved. <p/>We don't have such an office, so come to me for lost items. <br/>Because magic is used to retrieve lost items, as long as the item is not intentionally thrown, <br/>we're able to retrieve it. <p/>However, due to the expense of using magic a fee is needed to retrieve it. <p/>Because I have limited space, I can only keep up to 20 items. <br/>If you lose more, the older items are discarded. <br/>So, it would be best to get back your items as soon as possible. <p/>Well... you actually don't have any lost items. <br/>If you lose anything, come see me.
tirchonaill.duncan.176    Haha... the parliamentary office... <br/>I didn't know you were interested in such a thing. <br/>If you're curious as to what I do... <p/>Our village is Tir Chonaill. <br/>Below us are areas governed by the Aliech Kingdom. <br/>The office is able to mediate affairs between the Aliech Kingdom and the village. <br/>Usually with our closest neighbor to the south, Dunbarton. <p/>The parliamentary office usually deals with people, as well as adventurers who have lost their items. <br/>If that's what this is about, feel free to talk to me about it.
tirchonaill.duncan.177    <button title='Lost and Found' keywords='@lostnfound' />
tirchonaill.duncan.178    Look like you've travelled quite far. Welcome to Tir Chonaill. <p/>Coming here from Iria must have been very tough. <br/>You are welcome for as long as you'd like in our village. <br/>How about finding some people to talk to?
tirchonaill.duncan.179    Haha. Unfortunately, I've nothing to teach you.
tirchonaill.duncan.180    How's your part-time going? <br/>Hmm...
tirchonaill.duncan.181    You can do this only once a day. <br/>Try helping other people.
tirchonaill.duncan.182    Already finished? You've worked hard. <br/>If you report now, I'll give you your appropriate reward. <br/>If you haven't completed your work, you can report later. <br/><button title='Report' keyword='@report'/><button title='Later' keyword='@later'/>
tirchonaill.duncan.183    Thank you for your hard work. <br/>Pick which reward you want. <button title='Later' keyword='@later' />
tirchonaill.duncan.184    Hahaha. Well done. Keep up the hard work.
tirchonaill.duncan.185    You worked hard, but the work isn't finished. What a pity. <br/>Next time, let's finish.
tirchonaill.duncan.186    This isn't fully done. <br/>I can only give a smaller compensation. <br/>Do better next time.
tirchonaill.duncan.187    You aren't ready to be rewarded? <br/>Then, come back when you're ready.
tirchonaill.duncan.188    You didn't do anything? I'm sorry, I cannot give you any compensation.
tirchonaill.duncan.189    You didn't complete your task? <br/>You should finish up your work first.
tirchonaill.duncan.190    You already finished? I envy your youth. <br/>However, now is too early to report. <br/>Please come back later.
tirchonaill.duncan.191    How are you doing? <br/>Hang in there.
tirchonaill.duncan.192    The deadline has passed. <br/>Getting things done is important, <br/>but what's most important is to be punctual. <br/>Hopefully next time, you will keep that in mind.
tirchonaill.duncan.193    You cannot do more than one part-time at once. <br/>Complete the one in progress first, before doing others.
tirchonaill.duncan.194    Thank you for working so diligently. <br/>I'm always reassured when you're the one working, <username/>.
tirchonaill.duncan.195    Because of your help, I can finally relax. Haha...
tirchonaill.duncan.196    Today's part-time looked hard. <br/>What a shame.
tirchonaill.duncan.197    Thanks for coming. We're busier than usual today.<br/>Hang in there.
tirchonaill.duncan.198    I need your help today.
tirchonaill.duncan.199    Not today. <br/>Come back next time.
tirchonaill.duncan.200    Will you help me today as well?
tirchonaill.duncan.201    I'm counting on you. <br/>Oh, please don't forget to report.
tirchonaill.duncan.202    It will be a little difficult. Don't stumble.
tirchonaill.duncan.203    Do you wish to do my part-time? Great. <br/>I have a lot to do, but my body is old, so I can't work as much. <br/>When you people like you come to help me, it makes me very happy. <p/>The things I need help with are all very simple. <br/>Just collecting. <br/>Want to give it a try?
tirchonaill.duncan.204    I'll be counting on you. <br/>Don't forget to report back when you're finished. <br/>Even if you can't complete the task, come back to report it anyways. <br/>Then, you will still be compensated for.
tirchonaill.duncan.205    Don't bother if you don't want to do it. <br/>You won't do well if you're not in the mood. Haha... <br/>When you want to do the job, come speak to me.
tirchonaill.duncan.206    Oh, you want to a part-time job now? <br/>It's not working time yet. <br/>Come see me at 7:00 in the morning.
tirchonaill.duncan.207    We finished all of our tasks today. <br/>There were many people who went to help an old man like me. Hahaha...<br/>If you need to work part-time, come a little earlier tomorrow.
tirchonaill.duncan.208    Oh, not right now. <br/>Come back next time.
tirchonaill.duncan.209    I don't have anything else to do. <br/>Sorry, there is no part-time for you today. <br/>Come back tomorrow.
tirchonaill.duncan.210    Oh, working hours are about to end. <br/>Next time, come earlier. <br/>Come back after 7:00 in the morning.
tirchonaill.duncan.211    I'll give you a Ciar Dungeon pass. <br/>Don't give up and work hard. <br/>If you fail, you may come back for another.
tirchonaill.duncan.212    ...Your inventory is full. <br/>Take a second to reorganize it.
tirchonaill.duncan.213    To enter Ciar Dungeon, <br/>drop something on the altar. <br/>The pass I gave you should suffice...
tirchonaill.duncan.214    Come. <br/>I've seen you help many of the villagers. <br/>Because of that, I expect a lot of you. Hehe... <button title='Continue' keyword='@continue' />
tirchonaill.duncan.215    I've been watching you. <br/>You have a lot in common with Trefor. <br/>It may prove helpful for you two to get along. <br/>Why don't you go talk to him?
tirchonaill.duncan.216    Chief Duncan recommended Trefor as a friend.
tirchonaill.duncan.217    I've been watching you. <br/>You have a lot in common with Trefor. <br/>It may prove helpful for you two to get along. <br/>Why don't you go talk to him?
tirchonaill.duncan.218    Chief Duncan recommended Trefor as a friend.
tirchonaill.duncan.219    I've been watching you. <br/>You have a lot in common with Deian. <br/>It may prove helpful for you two to get along. <br/>Why don't you go talk to him?
tirchonaill.duncan.220    Chief Duncan recommended Deian as a friend.
tirchonaill.duncan.221    I've been watching you. <br/>You have a lot in common with Deian. <br/>It may prove helpful for you two to get along. <br/>Why don't you go talk to him?
tirchonaill.duncan.222    Chief Duncan recommended Deian as a friend.
tirchonaill.duncan.223    Not to sound strange, but I've been watching you.<br/>You seem to have a lot in common with Malcom.<p/> You know it may be helpful for you to go talk with him, <br/> he has a variety of stories he can share with you.<p/>
tirchonaill.duncan.224    I believe Malcom and you will become great friends.<p/>
tirchonaill.duncan.225    Not to sound strange, but I've been watching you.<br/>You seem to have a lot in common with Malcom.<p/> You know it may be helpful for you to go talk with him, <br/> he has a variety of stories he can share with you.<p/>
tirchonaill.duncan.226    I believe Malcom and you will become great friends.<p/>
tirchonaill.duncan.227    Not to sound strange, but I've been watching you.<br/>You seem to have a lot in common with Nora.<p/> You know it may be helpful for you to go talk with her, <br/> she has a variety of stories she can share with you.<p/>
tirchonaill.duncan.228    I believe Nora and you will become great friends.<p/>
tirchonaill.duncan.229    Not to sound strange, but I've been watching you.<br/>You seem to have a lot in common with Nora.<p/> You know it may be helpful for you to go talk with her, <br/> she has a variety of stories she can share with you.<p/>
tirchonaill.duncan.230    I believe Nora and you will become great friends.<p/>
tirchonaill.duncan.231    Ah, you must be <username/>.<br/>I've heard many things about you from the villagers.<p/>
tirchonaill.duncan.232    Oh <username/>, it seems you and Trefor have become good friends,<br/>as Mayor it is nice to see my citizens happy and friendly with each other.<button title='Continue' keyword='@continue' />
tirchonaill.duncan.233    In regards to the future, I'm unsure...<br/>but life is full of surprizes isn't it?<p/>
tirchonaill.duncan.234    Oh <username/>, it seems you and Deian have become good friends,<br/>as Mayor it is nice to see my citizens happy and friendly with each other.<button title='Continue' keyword='@continue' />
tirchonaill.duncan.235    In regards to the future, I'm unsure...<br/>but life is full of surprizes isn't it?<p/>
tirchonaill.duncan.236    Oh <username/>, it seems you and Malcom have become good friends,<br/>as Mayor it is nice to see my citizens happy and friendly with each other.<button title='Continue' keyword='@continue' />
tirchonaill.duncan.237    In regards to the future, I'm unsure...<br/>but life is full of surprizes isn't it?<p/>
tirchonaill.duncan.238    Oh <username/>, it seems you and Nora have become good friends,<br/>as Mayor it is nice to see my citizens happy and friendly with each other.<button title='Continue' keyword='@continue' />
tirchonaill.duncan.239    In regards to the future, I'm unsure...<br/>but life is full of surprizes isn't it?<p/>
tirchonaill.duncan.240    In some villages, there are people to delegate tasks for others,<br/> you can become quite respected by completing those tasks.<br/>Tasks like these will come in the form of a 'Quest'.<p/>Just like the Quest 'Nao's Letter of Introduction'<p/><image local='true' name='npctalk_questwindow' width='272' height='235' />Q、<hotkey name='QuestView'/>You press the 'Complete' button to finish a Quest and receive your reward.<p/>You can view your quests by pressing the 'Q' button, or clicking the box marked 'Quests' at the bottom of the screen.<br/>Doing this will open the 'Quest' window on your screen.<br/>From that window, you can view all the quests that you currently have.<p/>Don't worry about closing the window, your quests will not disapear until you complete them.<br/>If you accidently close the window, just re-open it!<p/>
tirchonaill.duncan.241    Caitin's Grocery store is always fully stocked.<br/>They grow fresh vegetation, and bake bread daily.<br/>Also the grocery store is always opened, so you can drop in anytime.<br/>It must be tough to run the Grocery Store alone.<p/>Would you like to meet her?<br/>Use your mini-map to find the Grocery Store.<p/>You can use the mini-map anywhere to help get a better grasph of Erinn's geography.<br/><hotkey name='MiniMapView'/>You can open and close the mini-map by pressing the 'M' key.<br/>You can even click on the mini-map to set move routes.
tirchonaill.duncan.242    Oh, you came.<p/> I'm going to tell you a story <username/>. <p/>A long time ago there was an old druid.<br/>He lived alone and as such he spent his days in isolation. <p/>Every day the druid would go and water a dead tree.<br/>People often laughed at the druid for doing so. <br/>Time passed,<p/>and eventually the tree budded. <br/>The dead tree grew magnificant flowers, <br/>the stems reached for the stars as they grew.<br/>Eventually the once dead husk has turned into something more beautiful then any other trees in the village. <p/>It turned out that the druid was doing the job of the mayor.<br/>The village built the town's square around the magnificent tree,<br/>and that tree is still growing today.<p/>As for the druid, well perhaps that is for another time.<br/><button title='Tell me more' keyword='@continue' />
tirchonaill.duncan.243    The point of that story,<br/>is that you should put your heart and soul into the things you do. <br/>Miracles come to those who put passion into what they love. <br/>What do you think?<p/>Will you be gifted with a miracle for doing whta you love?<br/>I hope you learned something from the story of the dead tree.<br/>You should always learn something from every story you read.<p/>
tirchonaill.duncan.244    Hmm...<br/>I heard something today.<p/>'Food' is the way to a man's heart.<br/>What if that man is a chef though?<br/>I still think you should try cooking for him, he'll appreciate it regardless.
tirchonaill.duncan.245    <username/>、who do you think is a better cook?<br/><button title='Caitin' keyword='@wrong1' /> <button title='Glenis' keyword='@wrong2' /> <button title='Fraiser' keyword='@correct' /> <button title='Gordon' keyword='@wrong3' />
tirchonaill.duncan.246    Yes, Fraiser is one of the best cooks in Emain Macha!<p/>
tirchonaill.duncan.247    Well, he is an okay cook, but I'm sure there is someone else who is better...<p/>
tirchonaill.duncan.248    Hm...<br/> Maybe I'll have to write him a letter to send me some of his cooking.<p/>
tirchonaill.duncan.249    How is that?<br/> I find his cooking too spicy!<p/>
tirchonaill.duncan.250    I know you have a lack of combat experience at this time,<br/>The normal Golden Rat Dungeon can be a tad difficult.<br/>If you'd like you can exchange for an easier dungeon pass.<br/>You may be able to complete the easier dungeon without any help too!<p/>Would you like to exchange a dungeon pass?<br/><button title='Private Alby Dungeon' keyword='@alby1player' /> <button title='Rabbie Dungeon or Rundal Dungeon' keyword='@rabbienrunda' /> <button title='Do Not Exchange' keyword='@noexchainge' />
tirchonaill.duncan.251    Would you like to exchange a dungeon pass for a special dungeon pass?<br/><button title='Exchange' keyword='@rabbienrunda' /> <button title='Do Not Exchange' keyword='@noexchainge' />
tirchonaill.duncan.252    Your party is ready.<br/>Be sure to help each other in the dungeon.<p/>
tirchonaill.duncan.253    <username/>、who do you think is a better cook?<br/><button title='Caitin' keyword='@wrong1' /> <button title='Glenis' keyword='@wrong2' /> <button title='Fraiser' keyword='@correct' /> <button title='Gordon' keyword='@wrong3' />
tirchonaill.duncan.254    It seems you have lost my memo,<br/>I'll write you a new one, but try not to lose it this time!<p/>
tirchonaill.duncan.255    I know you have a lack of combat experience at this time,<br/>The normal Golden Rat Dungeon can be a tad difficult.<br/>If you'd like you can exchange for an easier dungeon pass.<br/>You may be able to complete the easier dungeon without any help too!<p/>Would you like to exchange a dungeon pass?<br/><button title='Private Alby Dungeon' keyword='@alby1player' /> <button title='Rabbie Dungeon or Rundal Dungeon' keyword='@rabbienrunda' /> <button title='Do Not Exchange' keyword='@noexchainge' />
tirchonaill.duncan.256    <button title='Help the Villagers' keyword='@helpNPC' />
tirchonaill.duncan.257    Oh you'd like to help the village residents?<br/>An owl will deliver a task to assist them with shortly.
tirchonaill.duncan.258    Hm, to see the Cherry Blossoms you'd have to leave Tir Chonail. <br/>If you can, you should bring me back a branch.<p/>You may have issues though, Cherry Blossoms have strong branches.<br/>If you are able to though, I could take care of it like a delicate flower.<br/>Either way, I'm not sure where you could find a Cherry Blossom.
tirchonaill.duncan.259    Thank you for getting me a branch from the Cherry Blossom, I appreciate it.
tirchonaill.duncan.260    Can you help look for a lost villager? <br/>Something like this will take bravery,<br/>do you know why I think you can do it?<br/>Trefor has told me of your bravery.<p/>Also Trefor may want to speak with you before you head out.<br/>Let me know when you visit him.
tirchonaill.duncan.261    Trefor really appreciated your help, he wanted me to thank you for him.
tirchonaill.duncan.262    Deian is out protecting the sheep at pasture. <br/>Sheep are quiet animals, but they are thankful for the protection, and I'm sure they would thank Deian if they could. <br/>Do you know why that is?<br/>Because Deian cares for them so well.<p/>I'm sure he could use a hand, maybe you should go speak with him.<br/>Let me know when you visit him.
tirchonaill.duncan.263    Deian really appreciated your help, he wanted me to thank you for him.
tirchonaill.duncan.264    Perhaps you can defeat the golden spiderling of Alby Dungeon. <br/>Malcom was in Alby not too long ago, and misplaced his ring. <br/>Do you know how I know this?<br/>Oh, it is because Malcom told me.<p/>He also said that the ring was very important to him, maybe you should go talk with him.<br/>Let me know when you visit him.
tirchonaill.duncan.265    Malcom really appreciated your help, he wanted me to thank you for him.
tirchonaill.duncan.266    Did you learn the 'Rest' skill from Nora?<br/>Haha, do you care how I know?<br/>I heard about it from Nora actually.<p/>I think she also said she wanted to speak with you more.<br/>Maybe you should go and see her.
tirchonaill.duncan.267    Nora really appreciated your help, she wanted me to thank you for her.
tirchonaill.duncan.268    Can you help look for a lost villager? <br/>Something like this will take bravery,<br/>do you know why I think you can do it?<br/>Trefor has told me of your bravery.<p/>Also Trefor may want to speak with you before you head out.<br/>Let me know when you visit him.
tirchonaill.duncan.269    Trefor really appreciated your help, he wanted me to thank you for him.
tirchonaill.duncan.270    Deian is out protecting the sheep at pasture. <br/>Sheep are quiet animals, but they are thankful for the protection, and I'm sure they would thank Deian if they could. <br/>Do you know why that is?<br/>Because Deian cares for them so well.<p/>I'm sure he could use a hand, maybe you should go speak with him.<br/>Let me know when you visit him.
tirchonaill.duncan.271    Deian really appreciated your help, he wanted me to thank you for him.
tirchonaill.duncan.272    Perhaps you can defeat the golden spiderling of Alby Dungeon. <br/>Malcom was in Alby not too long ago, and misplaced his ring. <br/>Do you know how I know this?<br/>Oh, it is because Malcom told me.<p/>He also said that the ring was very important to him, maybe you should go talk with him.<br/>Let me know when you visit him.
tirchonaill.duncan.273    Malcom really appreciated your help, he wanted me to thank you for him.
tirchonaill.duncan.274    Did you learn the 'Rest' skill from Nora?<br/>Haha, do you care how I know?<br/>I heard about it from Nora actually.<p/>I think she also said she wanted to speak with you more.<br/>Maybe you should go and see her.
tirchonaill.duncan.275    Nora really appreciated your help, he wanted me to thank you for him.
tirchonaill.duncan.276    You always seem to be wearing nice clothing on special occasions. <br/> I'll give you this to match your clothing.
tirchonaill.duncan.277    여기 있네.<br/>예전에 키우던 화분이 아니니<br/>물은 처음부터 다시 줘야 하네.<br/>이번엔 꽃이 필 때까지 잘 부탁하네.
tirchonaill.duncan.278    Oh right,<br/>That would be sad wouldn't it?<br/>If anything changes,<br/>please come and see me.
tirchonaill.duncan.279    근면주민 뽑기 달리기 대회가 진행 중이라네.<br/>신청을 미리 해 놨다면, '근면주민 뽑기 경주'로 대화하면 되고,<br/>아직 신청을 안 했다면 정오가 지난 다음 찾아와 보게나.
tirchonaill.duncan.280    <username/>, 자네가 {0}등일세! 축하하네.<br/>여기 상품과 완주상일세.<br/>대화창을 닫으면 상품이 보일 걸세.
tirchonaill.duncan.281    <username/>, 자네는 {0}등이군. 축하하네!<br/>여기 준우승 상품과 완주상일세.<br/>대화창을 닫으면 상품이 보일 걸세.
tirchonaill.duncan.282    <username/>, 자네는 {0}등이군. 축하하네!<br/>여기 장려상과 완주상일세.<br/>대화창을 닫으면 상품이 보일 거야.
tirchonaill.duncan.283    <username/>, 자네는 {0}등일세.<br/>아쉬워 말고 완주를 했다는 것에 의미를 두게.<br/>그럼 완주상을 주도록 하지.<br/>대화창을 닫으면 상품이 보일 거야.
tirchonaill.duncan.284    알았네. 키워드를 하나 주지.<br/>경주 시간이 됐을때 이 키워드로 나에게 말을 걸게.<br/>그럼, 경주를 시작할 수 있을 걸세.<p/>하지만 아르바이트와 마찬가지로, 정확한 시간에 나를 찾아와야 한다네.<br/>혹시 마을 사람들을 만나야 할 다른 일, 퀘스트 같은게 있다면 미리 정리해두게..<br/>상품을 노린다면, 소지품을 정리하는 것도 잊지 말고.<p/>그럼 이른 아침, 그림자가 서쪽을 가리킬 때...<br/>그러니까, 아침 6시쯤  이 키워드로 나에게 말을 걸게나.<br/>키워드는 정보 메모에 있을 걸세.
tirchonaill.duncan.285    그런가?<br/>즐겁고 뜻깊은 행사인데, 아쉽군.<br/>혹시 마음이 변한다면,<br/>경주가 시작되기 전에 날 다시 찾아오게나.
tirchonaill.duncan.286    자네 죽은 나무의 기적을 아는가?<br/>죽은 나무 등걸에서 싹이 트고 나무가 되는 기적이지.<br/>무슨 일이든 마음을 다해 정성을 쏟는다면<br/>불가능해 보이는 기적도 일어나기 마련이지.<br/>그럼 실천해 보게나.<br/>마을 남쪽의 추억 나무 등걸에 엘프의 축복을 받은 비옥한 토양 , 쿠르클레의 나무 회복약 , 설산의 깨끗한 물을 구해서 줘 보게.
tirchonaill.duncan.287    추억 나무에 정성을 다했구만. 수고가 많았어.<br/>이 기록을 가지고 나중에 추억 나무가 다 크게 되면 나무에 줘 보게.
tirchonaill.duncan.288    오… 왔는가, <username/><br/>허허. 그 동안 마을 사람도 도와주고 정말 고마웠네. 허허.<p/>이건 고마움에 대한 보답과, 앞으로 할 여행이 더 즐거운 여행이<br/>됐으면 하는 마음에서 여러 사람들이 힘을 모아 만든 행운권이네.<br/>숫자 5가 나온 개수에 따라 선물을 받을 수 있는데<br/>좋은 선물이 나오길 바라네.<p/>나 말고도 다른 사람들도 스탬프를 찍어줄 때마다 하나씩 줄 것이니<br/>잊지 말고 받아서 선물을 많이 받게나.<br/>서두르기 보다는 천천히 주변을 둘러보며<br/>평소 보지 못했던 것도 보고 느끼는 즐거운 여행을 하게나.
tirchonaill.duncan.289    인벤토리에 물건을 가득 가지고 있어서<br/>행운권을 줄 수가 없군.<br/>인벤토리를 비우고 다시 오게나.
tirchonaill.duncan.290    I recently received something odd. <br/>A man from the island of Nekojima told me to give this to you <username/>. <br/>It may just seem like a worthless piece of paper, but I'm sure you know that it isn't.<br/>Oh also, there are some special New Years dishes there, food that only can come from that strange island. <br/>The old man seemed troubled that he couldn't invite you himself,<br/>but you can go visit him using this paper, and hopefully bring me back some of those special dishes for me to try.
tirchonaill.duncan.291    <button title='Pet Event' keyword='@petEvent' />
tirchonaill.duncan.292    You've already got a Pet Pass.<br/>Send your pet out for some fun!
tirchonaill.duncan.293    애완 동물 분양 이벤트는 밀레시안의 시간으로<br/>하루에 한번씩 나에게 퀘스트를 받아 진행하면 된다네.<button title='퀘스트 받기' keyword='@RcvQuest'/><button title='퀘스트 보고' keyword='@CpQuest'/><button title='그만둔다' keyword='@end'/>
tirchonaill.duncan.294    퀘스트을 빠르게 해결해준다면 애완동물을 분양 받을 수 있다네.<br/>귀여운 동물은 하루에 100마리 밖에 없으니 빨리 와야 하네.
tirchonaill.duncan.295    인밴토리가 부족해서 퀘스트를 줄수가 없다네.
tirchonaill.duncan.296    동물 분양 이벤트는 하루에 한번씩만 참여할 수 있다네.
tirchonaill.duncan.297    빠르게 완료하느라 수고했네. 자네가 만나고 싶은 동물을 선택하게나.<button title='고양이 분양 받기' keyword='@RcvCat'/><button title='강아지 분양 받기' keyword='@RcvDog'/>
tirchonaill.duncan.298    고양이가 쉬고있는 애완동물 가방이라네. 소중한 인연이 되길 바라네.
tirchonaill.duncan.299    강아지가 쉬고있는 애완동물 가방이라네. 소중한 인연이 되길 바라네.
tirchonaill.duncan.300    찾아오는게 조금 늦었다네.<br/>오늘은 100마리가 모두 분양되었다네.<br/>내일 다시 한번 도전해보게나.
tirchonaill.duncan.301    아직 퀘스트를 완료하지 않았구만.<br/>퀘스트를 완료하고 다시 찾아 오시게나.
tirchonaill.duncan.302    동물 캐릭터와 만나려면 우선 퀘스트를 받아서 수행해야 하네.
tirchonaill.duncan.303    고양이를 부를 수 있는 호루라기라네.. 소중한 인연이 되길 바라네.
tirchonaill.duncan.304    강아지를 부를 수 있는 호루라기라네.. 소중한 인연이 되길 바라네.
tirchonaill.duncan.305    추억 나무에 정성을 다했구만.<br/>이제 룬다 던전까지 뻗어있는 지맥을 흐트리는 기운들을 제거해 주면<br/>자네가 정성을 다한 기록을 주겠네<br>그 기록을 가지고 나중에 추억 나무가 다 크게 되면 나무에 줘 보게.
tirchonaill.duncan.306    <music name='NPC_Duncan.mp3'/><title name='NONE'/>(With a flick of your wrist, you hand Nao's letter to Duncan.)<p/>This letter is from Nao. <br/>She's always had such a sweet way with her words, even when she was young. <br/>She was a quick learner.<p/><title name='NONE'/>(Mayor Duncan follows the letter, and tucks it away in his pocket.)<p/>So your name is <username/>? <br/>Well, I am Duncan, Mayor of this small village.<br/>Welcome to Tir Chonail!<p/>The first thing I should teach you is how to complete a 'Quest'.<p/><image local='true' name='npctalk_questwindow' width='272' height='235' />Q<hotkey name='QuestView'/>You can view your quests by pressing the 'Q' button, or clicking the box marked 'Quests' at the bottom of the screen.<br/>Doing this will open the 'Quest' window on your screen.<br/>From that window, you can view all the quests that you currently have.<p/>
tirchonaill.duncan.307    Come on now.<hotkey name='QuestView'/>Please open your 'Quest' window.<button title='I Finished' keyword='@noclicked'/ ><button title='$hidden' keyword='@quest_btn_clicked' onframe='autoclick_QuestView' />
tirchonaill.duncan.308    Did you press complete on your quest?<br/>Maybe you should try again.
tirchonaill.duncan.309    <image local='true' name='npctalk_questwindow' width='272' height='235' />When opening the 'Quest' window, you should see the list of quest names. <br/>If you click on the quest's name, it will open the individual quest. <br/>You should see a bright yellow box next to it in the 'Quest' window. <br/>That yellow button means that you are done the quest. <p/>Try pressing the button and seeing what happens! <br/>You must always remember to press the complete button when you are done a quest,<br/>by doing this, you will then receive your reward! <p/>Don't forget <username/>! <br/>I always make sure I complete my quests and press that button!<p/>If there is anything you want to know, just come see me.<br/>Or you can ask the villagers, I'm sure they would be happy to help.<br/>Happiness is always worry free.
tirchonaill.duncan.310    It seems that the investigation at Alby Dungeon has failed,<br/>you will have to try again.<br/>I'll give you back the set of earrings.
tirchonaill.duncan.311    I wonder why they left this in Alby Dungeon.<br/>I think you should read it, you may find something inside of that book.
tirchonaill.duncan.312    Right-click the book in your inventory, and select 'Read'.
tirchonaill.duncan.313    <image name='g13s1_ex_19' width='512' height='512' Y='30'/>I'm not sure how you got these earrings but,<br/>they are part of the bard's story.<p/><image name='g13s1_ex_27' width='512' height='512' Y='30'/>He had a very strong aura about him,<br/>as such so does his earrings,<br/>and it seems to be growing since it has entered your possession. <p/>Try taking this earring and setting it on Alby's alter,<br/>perhaps the Goddess can give us some knowledge about this growing power. <p/>Something like this is rare, <br/>but these earrings definitely have power within them,<br/>and it feels like it is pointing to that location. <p/>...Alby Dungeon.<p/>Perhaps Alby dungeon can help to recall the memories within this earring. <br/>Using the bard's earrings,<br/>enter Alby Dungeon with your friends.<p/>If during the investigation<br/>you happen to find something,<br/>you may send it through an owl.
tirchonaill.duncan.314    <image name='g13s1_ex_19' width='512' height='512' Y='30'/>I'm not sure how you got these earrings but,<br/>they are part of the bard's story.<br/>The bard was a poet and a writer.<p/><image name='g13s1_ex_27' width='512' height='512' Y='30'/> He had a very strong aura about him,<br/>as such so does his earrings,<br/>and it seems to be growing since it has entered your possession. <p/>Try taking this earring and setting it on Alby's alter,<br/>perhaps the Goddess can give us some knowledge about this growing power. <p/>Something like this is rare, <br/>but these earrings definitely have power within them,<br/>and it feels like it is pointing to that location. <p/>...Alby Dungeon.<p/>Perhaps Alby dungeon can help to recall the memories within this earring. <br/>Using the bard's earrings,<br/>enter Alby Dungeon.<p/>If during the investigation<br/>you happen to find something,<br/>you may send it through an owl.
tirchonaill.duncan.315    <image name='g13s1_ex_2' width='512' height='512' Y='30'/>Hm, it seems that this book isn't what it seems... <br/>It seems apears to be about a bard however, <br/>I've heard many rumors about a book like this. <p/><image name='g13s1_2' width='512' height='512' Y='30'/>Everyone who has said that they have read this book, loses their recollection of it. <br/>From the story, there was a beautiful woman,<br/>her husband man, and a young child. <p/>One day, he suddenly disappeared. <p/>What was strange about it, <br/>was that the writer,<br/>wrote himself into his story, and in his story he too disapeared. <p/>Hamlet...<br/>The story of Hamlet was writen in this book, <br/>and the writer had envisioned this story before his disapearance. <br/>It seems he put a lot of work into this story before he vanished. <p/>Hmm...wait a minute.<br/>This book...<p/><npcportrait name='NONE'/><title name='NONE'/>(Duncan winces, staring deeply at the book before him.)<p/>I believe I have removed the magic from this book.<br/>The writer seems to have wanted to hide their idenity through the enchantment on this book.<p/><image name='g13s1_8' width='512' height='512' Y='30'/>There is an item known as a feather of Avon.<br/>This is the true apperance of this book.<p/>I'm not sure who enchanted this with such magic,<br/>but regardless it will be of use to you.<p/><image name='g13s1_ex_36' width='512' height='512' Y='30'/>I'll give you this feather, it can bring you to Avon, and you can look into the enchanted book.<p/>I've got a bad feeling about this,<br/>be careful.<button title='Take the Feather' keyword='@cheer'/>
tirchonaill.duncan.316    
tirchonaill.duncan.317    I do wonder what is the truth of what happened there.<br/>I'd like to see something from Avon,<br/>then I could examine it in detail.<p/>Could you bring me something from Avon?<br/>I'd truly appreciate it.
tirchonaill.duncan.318    You seem to have traces of the lost city. <p/>There are many stories about Avon. <br/>I'll have to tell you some of them one day. <br/>Also, here is the matching earring to yours. <br/>I also found this while investigating Avon.<p/>Although, most of evidence of Avon's existance has gone.<br/>Though to Erinn, it's existance is very real. <br/>And there are some traces of it still here to this day. <p/><image name='g13s1_ex_37' width='512' height='512' Y='30'/>Look along the road to Sidhe Sneachta, I'm sure you will find some there.  <br/>There is a piece of ruins left from where Avon once stood.<p/>Bring me a piece of Avon,<br/>then I will tell you more.
tirchonaill.duncan.319    <image name='g13s1_ex_16' width='512' height='512' Y='30'/>Since you've discovered Avon, I'll explain.<br/>Avon is currently a wreck.<br/>However it wasn't always, Avon used to be the most prosperous city in Erinn.<p/><image name='g13s1_ex_17' width='512' height='512' Y='30'/>Avon vanished.<br/>The residents had angered the divine,<br/>and one morning those Gods destoryed it.<p/>There was a bard, who had heard of the God's plans.<br/>He tried to warn Avon's residents.<br/>According to legend,<p/>he hid his warnings for the people within songs and plays that he wrote. <br/>He spread the prophecy,<br/> through every tragic ending he wrote.
tirchonaill.duncan.320    Avon isn't an easy place to find.
tirchonaill.duncan.321    So you've found out about the wreckage that is Avon.
tirchonaill.duncan.322    Completing quests are important, but not just doing the actual task, <br/>make sure you complete it in your 'Quest' window or you won't get your rewards. <br/>You should always get a reward for your hard work! <p/>Work hard <username/>!<p/>If there is anything else you would like to know, come visit me anytime.<br/>The villagers will always be eager to help you anyway we can <username/><br/>
tirchonaill.duncan.323    <button title='Understood' keyword='@breakloop'/><button title='Explain Again' keyword='@again'/>
tirchonaill.duncan.324    Take this sword,<br/>you will get used to wielding one with time. <br/>You might not be too good at it now, but you will improve. <p/>If there is anything you need, come visit me. <br/>Or you may ask any other villagers, they are always happy to help.<br/>Happiness is always worry free.
tirchonaill.duncan.325    <music name='NPC_Duncan.mp3'/><title name='NONE'/>(With a flick of your wrist, you hand Nao's letter to Duncan.)<p/>This letter is from Nao. <br/>She's always had such a sweet way with her words, even when she was young. <br/>She was a quick learner.<p/><title name='NONE'/>(Mayor Duncan follows the letter, and tucks it away in his pocket.)<p/>So your name is <username/>? <br/>Well, I am Duncan, Mayor of this small village.<br/>Welcome to Tir Chonail!<p/>The first thing I should teach you is how to complete a 'Quest'.<p/><image local='true' name='npctalk_questwindow' width='272' height='235' />Q<hotkey name='QuestView'/>You can view your quests by pressing the 'Q' button, or clicking the box marked 'Quests' at the bottom of the screen.<br/>Doing this will open the 'Quest' window on your screen.<br/>From that window, you can view all the quests that you currently have.<p/>Don't worry about closing the window, your quests will not disapear until you complete them.<br/>If you accidently close the window, just re-open it!<p/>Go ahead and complete your quest.<hotkey name='QuestView'/>Complete your quest.<button title='$hidden' keyword='@quest_btn_clicked' onframe='autoclick_QuestView' />
tirchonaill.duncan.326    <image local='true' name='npctalk_questwindow' width='272' height='235' />  Do you know what to do when you finish a quest? <br/>If you open the 'Quest' window, <br/>you should see a bright yellow button. <br/>That button means you have completed your task. <p/>Try completing the mission you have right now. <br/>Completing quests are important, but not just doing the actual task, <br/>make sure you complete it in your 'Quest' window or you won't get your rewards. <br/>You should always get a reward for your hard work! <p/>Work hard <username/>!<p/>If there is anything else you would like to know, come visit me anytime.<br/>The villagers will always be eager to help you anyway we can <username/><br/>
tirchonaill.duncan.327    If you are bored, you could help exterminate the spider problem at the cemetary. <br/>The villagers would greatly appreciate it. <br/>It is mainly because a lot of them are afraid of spiders. <br/>Trefor has praised you of doing just things,<p/>perhaps this could be your next good deed.<br/>He wanted to know if you would be interested in doing that.
tirchonaill.duncan.328    Oh it's you <username/>. <br/>You've been listening to the villager's stories. <br/>The ability to listening is a good quality. <p/>Tir Chonail is the only village up North, but it is quite small. <br/>It is surrounded by nature's beauty, and filled with warriors. <br/>Their names are known across the land. <p/>They are known for solving the problems within Erinn. <br/>It takes a lot of detication to become a well known warrior like that though. <br/>Doing that deserves great praise. <p/>Just don't forget your roots as you become famous. <br/>When fighting, don't just look at the enemy you are attacking, watch the ones around you too,<br/>you must be aware to protect yourself from unknown attacks.<p/>And from your experiences, you will become a full fledged warrior,<br/>wield your sword proudly!<p/>The flute sword is quick and light, but doesn't deal much damage.<br/>Don't limit yourself to using just that though, there are many different weapons.<br/>I'm sure finding the perfect weapon for you, is an adventure all on it's own.
tirchonaill.duncan.329    Did you lose the feather of avon I gave you?<br/>I'll give you another one.
tirchonaill.duncan.330    Trefor would like to meet with you,<br/>I believe you should be able to find Trefor up the road towards Alby Dungeon.<br/>Just head North, up the road.<p/>If you are having issues, just use your map.<hotkey name='MiniMapView'/>If you press the 'M' key, it should be easy to reference the mini-map.<br/>There will be a flashing diamond that says 'Quest'.<br/>Those mark the locations of your current quests.
tirchonaill.duncan.331    <button title='Unrank Skills' keyword='@UntrainSkill' />
tirchonaill.duncan.332    Judging by your total level, I can see you aren't quite familiar with using your skills.<br/>Make sure you come see me before you get to 100 total level.<p/><br/><button title='Yes' keyword='@yes' /><button title='No' keyword='@no' />
tirchonaill.duncan.333    All of your skills will be reset back to rank F, so long as they are rank E or above.<br/> Remember you can only reset your skills if your total level is below 100.
tirchonaill.duncan.334    You may reset your skills at any time,<br/>so long as your total level does not exceed 100.

tirchonaill.endelyon.1    Endelyon logged in.
tirchonaill.endelyon.2    Endelyon store successfully generated
tirchonaill.endelyon.3    [0]Gift
tirchonaill.endelyon.4    Endelyon store failed to generate
tirchonaill.endelyon.5    Does anyone want to help me...?|Seems no one wants to help...|Why does no one want to help me?|This is harder than it looks~
tirchonaill.endelyon.6    [0]Gift
tirchonaill.endelyon.7    <npcportrait name='NONE'/><title name='NONE'/>She wears a simple black dress of a Lymilark priestess with no remarkable features. <br/>Her chestnut hair, in clear contrast with her transparent complexion, hangs down below her shoulders.<br/>The oval face and gentle eyes convey a calm and demure impression, <br/>but a slight smile showing through her tight lips hints at a strong will. <button title='Continue' keyword='@continue' />
tirchonaill.endelyon.8    Nice to meet you.<br/>
tirchonaill.endelyon.9    How can I help you?  <button title='Start Conversation' keyword='@talk' /> <button title='Shop' keyword= @[I][B][URL="http://forum.ragezone.com/members/373843.html"]shop[/URL][/B][/I]' />
tirchonaill.endelyon.10    What else can you do to help? <br/> <br/> <button title='End Conversation' keyword='@end' /> <button title='Start Conversation' keyword='@talk' /> <button title='Shop' keyword=' @[I][B][URL="http://forum.ragezone.com/members/373843.html"]shop[/URL][/B][/I] '/>
tirchonaill.endelyon.11 어머나 귀여워라. <br/>내가 기억했던 <username/>씨는 <br/>이런 분이 아니셨는데... <p/>혹시... <username/>씨 자제분...?<br/>뭐, 아무렴 어떻겠어요.
tirchonaill.endelyon.12    Nice to meet you! <br/>
tirchonaill.endelyon.13    Hey, I'm happy to see you.  <br/>
tirchonaill.endelyon.14    Hello? <br/> I know <username/>, you will help me. <br/>
tirchonaill.endelyon.15    We meet again, <username/>? <br/>
tirchonaill.endelyon.16    May Lymilark's blessing be with you, <username/>. <br/>
tirchonaill.endelyon.17    What are you looking for? <br/>
tirchonaill.endelyon.18    <npcportrait name = 'NONE' /> <title name = 'NONE' /> End of conversation with Endelyon.

tirchonaill.ferghus.1    Ferghus logged in
tirchonaill.ferghus.2    Successfully generated Ferghus' shop
tirchonaill.ferghus.3    [0]Weapon
tirchonaill.ferghus.4    [1]Shoes/Gloves
tirchonaill.ferghus.5    [2]Helmet
tirchonaill.ferghus.6    [3]Armor
tirchonaill.ferghus.7    Failed to generate Ferghus' shop
tirchonaill.ferghus.8    Hmm.|Ahh! |(Scratching.)|I feel like working while singing songs.|Ouch, I yawned too big. I nearly ripped my mouth open!|I probably did too much hammering yesterday. Now my arm is sore.|Buy some armor to protect yourself...|Beard! Oh, beard! A true man never forgets how to grow a beard, yeah!|I'm running out of Iron Ore. I guess I should wait for more.|I really need to find a worker for the bellows...|Anything interesting today?
tirchonaill.ferghus.9    [0]Weapon
tirchonaill.ferghus.10    [1]Shoes/Gloves
tirchonaill.ferghus.11    [2]Helmet
tirchonaill.ferghus.12    [3]Armor
tirchonaill.ferghus.13    <npcportrait name='NONE'/><title name='NONE'/>His bronze complexion shines with the glow of vitality. His distinctive facial outline ends with a strong jaw line covered with dark beard.<br/>The first impression clearly shows he is a seasoned blacksmith with years of experience.<br/>The wide-shouldered man keeps humming with a deep voice while his muscular torso swings gently to the rhythm of the tune.<br/><button title='Continue' keyword='@continue' />
tirchonaill.ferghus.14    Is this your first time here? Nice to meet you.<br/>
tirchonaill.ferghus.15    Welcome to my smithy.<button title='Start Conversation' keyword='@talk' /><button title='Shop' keyword= @[I][B][URL="http://forum.ragezone.com/members/373843.html"]shop[/URL][/B][/I]' /><button title='Repair' keyword='@repair' /><button title='Upgrade' keyword='@upgrade' />
tirchonaill.ferghus.16    How can I help you?<br/><br/><button title='End Conversation' keyword='@end' /><button title='Start Conversation' keyword='@talk' /><button title='Shop' keyword= @[I][B][URL="http://forum.ragezone.com/members/373843.html"]shop[/URL][/B][/I]' /><button title='Repair' keyword='@repair' />
tirchonaill.ferghus.17    화이트데이 이벤트
tirchonaill.ferghus.18    어린이날 이벤트
tirchonaill.ferghus.19    Hey~ workers.<br/>You're not lazing off, right? Hey hey hey.
tirchonaill.ferghus.20    Is this your first time here? Nice to meet you.<br/>
tirchonaill.ferghus.21    Have we met before? You seem familiar.<br/>
tirchonaill.ferghus.22    何か用かね、<username/>。<br/>…<username/>だったよな?
tirchonaill.ferghus.23    Welcome,<username/>.<br/>
tirchonaill.ferghus.24    よっ、ウチの常連さんッ!<br/>
tirchonaill.ferghus.25    Looking for a weapon?<br/>Or an armor?
tirchonaill.ferghus.26    <npcportrait name='NONE'/><title name='NONE'/>The conversation with Ferghus has ended.
tirchonaill.ferghus.27    ここは鍛冶屋だ。意外と雑貨屋と間違う人が多くてな。<p/>マルコムの店とここの大きな違いだが、<br/>彼は日常生活に必要な雑貨を取り扱っており、<br/>こっちは金属…つまり武器や防具がメインってわけさ。<p/>雑貨屋に用があるなら、道を教えてやろう。<br/>そこの橋を渡って広場の方に向かうとあるぞ。
tirchonaill.ferghus.28    The Grocery Store? The cute and lovely Caitin works there.<br/>Have you met her?<br/>She looks busy these days, but she cooks food for the people in town when she's got some time.<p/>What? You want to go there?<br/>Go up to the Square. 
tirchonaill.ferghus.29    The Bank can be quite handy. They store your items, not just Gold.<br/>You'll probably use it a lot. The clerk at the Bank, Bebhinn, can help you in many ways if you get to know her. I'm not lying.<p/>The Bank is near the Square. So you have to go up there first... Do you follow me? 
tirchonaill.ferghus.30    I once hurt my hand while making a piece of armor. It really hurt and I went to Dilys. She cured it in a second!<br/>If you're not feeling well, you should go see her. Walk past the Square and you'll find her. 
tirchonaill.ferghus.31    You may lose your items or even get ill if you sleep outside with no protection.<br/>If you sleep in the Inn, you don't have to worry about things like that at least.<br/>You will see Nora right in front of the Inn. Do you want to talk to her? 
tirchonaill.ferghus.32    Yes, this it the Blacksmith's Shop.<p/>Alright, alright. You can't wait to equip yourself...<br/>But no need to rush. When you get an item, select it in your inventory,<br/>and then a slot for that item will blink. Then you just equip it. There's nothing no reason to rush. <p/>What? You want to buy an item?<br/>Then you should have pressed 'Shop' instead of having this chat with me.
tirchonaill.ferghus.33    It's near the entrance of the town. Little lady Alissa works there.<br/>The Windmill pulls water from the stream to the reservoir. It's also used to grind crops.<p/>Better be careful near the mill. It can be dangerous. 
tirchonaill.ferghus.34    Hmm... Are you talking about the Windmill?<p/>It's at the entrance of the town. Drawing water from the stream and filling up the reservoir.<br/>Also used for grinding crops. Better stay alert around it. It can be quite dangerous.<p/>Ah... You are talking about a skill name, not the Windmill. 
tirchonaill.ferghus.35    Ha, ha. You are looking for bows. You came to the right place.<br/>I certainly have bows. In fact, you know what? This is a great chance to get your own bow!<br/>By the way, you know that you need arrows too, right?<br/>I mean, what can we do with just a bow and a string? Play with it? 
tirchonaill.ferghus.36    Hmm... Are you looking for a restaurant?<br/>Sorry, but there are no restaurants in Tir Chonaill. But we have a grocery store.<p/>Speaking of... I could use some booze now. 
tirchonaill.ferghus.37    ...<p/>Haha, are you joking around with me?<br/>I'm sure my Blacksmith's Shop comes before the Weapons Shop in the Information Memo. 
tirchonaill.ferghus.38    Oh, you want to get new clothes?<br/>There's no clothing shop or anything like that here,<br/>but you can buy some at the General Shop.<p/>You know what? Many people in Erinn spend their fortune on clothes, accessories and stuff.<br/>I think it's because they can wear whatever they buy here without worrying about their age or size. 
tirchonaill.ferghus.39    You must be interested in books.<br/>Sorry to say this, but... we don't have a bookstore in this town.<br/>If you want to buy books, go to Lassar. I think she sells some books.<p/>But don't expect too much. She probably sells expensive spellbooks.<br/>What else could she have? 
tirchonaill.ferghus.40    Town Office? I think you expect too much from a small town like Tir Chonaill.<p/>If you need some help, go see the Chief. 

tirchonaill.malcolm.1    Malcolm Here
tirchonaill.malcolm.2    Malcolm store generate success
tirchonaill.malcolm.3    [0]General
tirchonaill.malcolm.4    [1]Hat
tirchonaill.malcolm.5    [2]ShoesGloves
tirchonaill.malcolm.6    [3]Clothing
tirchonaill.malcolm.7    [4]AdvancedClothing
tirchonaill.malcolm.8    Shop Failed
tirchonaill.malcolm.9    [0]General
tirchonaill.malcolm.10    [1]Hat
tirchonaill.malcolm.11    [2]ShoesGloves
tirchonaill.malcolm.12    [3]Clothing
tirchonaill.malcolm.13    [4]AdvancedClothing
tirchonaill.malcolm.14    There are so many things to do... and not enough time... oh boy. | Oh, those look really interesting together ... | These items will sell soon. | Should I pick up and leave? | This job is too boring... should I hire an associate? | Ahh...So much leg pain. By the time 24 hours has past my legs will be swollen. | What will Nora do?.. |I keep thinking about her, haven't been able to sleep well...
tirchonaill.malcolm.15    <npcportrait name = 'NONE' /> <title name = 'NONE' /> His thin face makes him look weak, <br/> and his hands are soft and slim like a woman's. <br/> But his cool long blonde hair completely changes that impression. <br/> He looks like he just came out of a workshop since he's wearing a crude and heavy leather apron. <br/> <button title = 'Continue' keyword = '@continue' />
tirchonaill.malcolm.16    Welcome to the general store. <br/>
tirchonaill.malcolm.17    Do you need something? <button title='Start Conversation'keyword='@talk' /><button title='Shop' keyword= @[I][B][URL="http://forum.ragezone.com/members/373843.html"]shop[/URL][/B][/I]' /><button title='Repair' keyword='@repair' />
tirchonaill.malcolm.18    Do you need anything else? <br/> <br/> <button title='End Conversation' keyword='@end' /><button title='Start Conversation'keyword='@talk' /><button title='Shop' keyword= @[I][B][URL="http://forum.ragezone.com/members/373843.html"]shop[/URL][/B][/I]' /><button title='Repair' keyword='@repair' /> 

iria_elf.meles.149    Meles has logged in.
iria_elf.meles.150    Meles is setting up shop. It is successful.
iria_elf.meles.151    [0]Weapons Tools
iria_elf.meles.152    [1]Shoes Gloves
iria_elf.meles.153    [2]Helmet
iria_elf.meles.154    [3]Armour
iria_elf.meles.155    Meles is setting up shop. It failed.
iria_elf.meles.156    It's a weapon made for inflicting damage. |You understand me too well.|Am I getting old too?|No matter how sharp, over time, it will become dull.|Wind never has a form.|When I'm old, how will I feel?|The Tikka tree I saw in my dreams...|想知道武器的锐利就要先懂得什么是伤口。|听说过关于卡鲁森林的事情。|仔细想想,感觉世上的任何事物都有其意义。
iria_elf.meles.157    [0]Weapons Tools
iria_elf.meles.158    [1]Shoes Gloves
iria_elf.meles.159    [2]Helmet
iria_elf.meles.160    [3]Armour
iria_elf.meles.161    (You hear words spoken, but you cannot understand them.)
iria_elf.meles.162    <npcportrait name='NONE'/><title name='NONE'/>The straight bangs that hang over her eyebrows are quietly blowing in the light breeze that's flowing through the air.<button title='Continue' keyword='@continue' />
iria_elf.meles.163    Do you need help? <username/>. 
iria_elf.meles.164    Do you need help? <username/>.<button title='Start Conversation' keyword='@talk' /><button title='Shop' keyword= @[I][B][URL="http://forum.ragezone.com/members/373843.html"]shop[/URL][/B][/I]' /><button title='Repair' keyword='@repair' /><button title='Upgrade' keyword='@upgrade' /><button title='Activate Furnaces' keyword='@watermill' />
iria_elf.meles.165    Then, do you need help? <username/>.<button title='End Conversation' keyword='@end' /><button title='Start Conversation' keyword='@talk' /><button title='Shop' keyword= @[I][B][URL="http://forum.ragezone.com/members/373843.html"]shop[/URL][/B][/I]' /><button title='Repair' keyword='@repair' /><button title='Upgrade' keyword='@upgrade' /><button title='Activate Furnaces' keyword='@watermill' />
iria_elf.meles.166    Are things not going smoothly?
iria_elf.meles.167    Perhaps I've seen you around town before, <username/>.
iria_elf.meles.168    Hello, <username/>. I am that Meles. (I'm just the Meles you're looking for)
iria_elf.meles.169    Are you the <username/> I met before?
iria_elf.meles.170    <username/>? Come here often!
iria_elf.meles.171    You're definitely here for weapons/equipment, right?
iria_elf.meles.172    Because you support the elves, I'll sell it to you for cheaper. <br/> Please take your time choosing.
iria_elf.meles.173    Please take your time choosing.
iria_elf.meles.174    <npcportrait name='NONE'/><title name='NONE'/> Ended conversation with Meles.
iria_elf.meles.175    You aim at the target and shoot one arrow. It hits. <br/> Very powerful, but somehow scary.<br/> It definitely can defeat the invaders,<br/> and the destructive power is incredible! <p/>按近战技能归类的话,<br/>哦,对了,可以跟重击相比较。
iria_elf.meles.176    You're looking for Connous Battle Arena?<br/>Just south of town,<br/>... you can probably find it yourself.
iria_elf.meles.177    You're looking for Yoff?<br/>Yes... it is a little far...<br/>Even though it's far, it's still within Filia, so it won't take too long.

iria_elf.meles.284    Today ends here.<br/>If you need anything, come find me anytime.<br/><upgrade hide='true'/>
iria_elf.meles.285    A gift? Thank you!|Oh... thank you for your gift.|The feeling of receiving this gift... is pretty nice, but I'm a little embarassed.|However I am thankful.
iria_elf.meles.286    A gift? Thank you!|Oh... thank you for your gift.|The feeling of receiving this gift... is pretty nice, but I'm a little embarassed.|However I am thankful.
iria_elf.meles.287    A gift? Thank you!|Oh... thank you for your gift.|The feeling of receiving this gift... is pretty nice, but I'm a little embarassed.|However I am thankful.
iria_elf.meles.288    Even this counts as a gift? How selfish.
iria_elf.meles.289    Rescue the goddess?<p/>What's that? Something only the humans know about?
iria_elf.meles.291    Ah...<br/>I forgot. We can't use the furnace right now.<br/>Please wait a moment, okay?
iria_elf.meles.292    Now the furnace can be used.<br/>Before the fire is extinguished, you can rank up!
iria_elf.meles.293    Want to use the furnace?<br/>For 1 minute of use, give {0} firewood.<br/>For 5 minutes of use, give {1} firewood.<p/>想用好火就需要好木柴...<br/>只要启动一次,谁都可以使用。<button title='1分' keyword='@1minute' /><button title='5分' keyword='@5minute' /><button title='End Conversation' keyword='@quit' />

iria_elf.meles.322    Ah, looks like someone's already using the furnace.<br/>It looks like they used firewood.<br/>Quickly, go use the furnace with them.
iria_elf.meles.323    Ah, looks like someone's already using the furnace.<br/>The fire could be very strong, so be careful when refining.<br/>Quickly, go use the furnace with them.
iria_elf.meles.324    Ah, looks like someone's already using Fine Firewood for the furnace.<br/>The fire is very strong, so be careful that you don't fail.<br/>Quickly, go use the furnace with them.
iria_elf.meles.325    Ah, looks like someone's already using the Finest Firewood for the furnace.<br/>But, this isn't being used correctly for refining...<br/>If you're waiting for failure, go use the furnace with them.
iria_elf.meles.326    Which firewood would you like to put in the furnace? <br/>Currently you have...<br/>Firewood:{0},Average Firewood:{1},Fine Firewood:{2},Finest Firewood:{3}.<p/>Which one do you want to use?
iria_elf.meles.327    <button title='Firewood' keyword='@NormalFireWood' />
iria_elf.meles.328    <button title='Average Firewood' keyword='@MiddleFirewood' />
iria_elf.meles.329    <button title='Fine Firewood' keyword='@HighFirewood' />
iria_elf.meles.330    <button title='Finest Firewood' keyword='@HighestFirewood' />
iria_elf.meles.331    <button title='End Conversation' keyword='@quit' />

Does anyone know how to add a new version of ITEM to it?

That will be on my next tutorial which actually might take some days. As what @.dragon said most equipments should work once you import them. It's not as simple as dragging a new itemdb and slapping it there, you'll most likely have to do some tweaks here and there.
I would perfer custom items created by fans, since it's very possible to create them with PMG and put them in use.

I followed all of the steps in the setup guide, but I can't get passed character select after I replaced localhost with the external IP. Any guidance on this would be much appreciated :'(

Make sure you have these ports open
11000 and 11021 (Default, changable in ServerInfo.ini)

Also, If you guys want, maybe we can set up some kind of Skype/Discord dev chat group

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Wellp its a bit hacky but if you're determined to do it you can use Aura message server. I wouldn't really recommend it though. You'll need to have the MySQL/Maria DB up for Aura to connect to. Remove the FK relation on the contacts table in the MySQL DB. Remove the Session and character checks in / / / / as the session or character won't exist in the mysql db. Props to the Aura team. Again, I don't recommend actually doing this though. :$:

r4iI5aM - Mabinogi (マビノギ)G13S1 test02 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Also, If you guys want, maybe we can set up some kind of Skype/Discord dev chat group

I'd be down for that. Do you want to start it up or should I? I've got a bot we can use for music and stuff :8:

Also Is the translation you posted machine or human translated?

To add to what Flipendo said you have to forward a load (almost all?) of the different components ports so the server can connect to itself if you don't have NAT reflection on your router. I don't, so many ports were forwarded zzzz. I'll write up a more concrete list sometime in the future.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back