Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

"Magic" is a 3D MMORPG one end of the key + customer support (Pro test)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This screenshot of the game from the Garage source Pro test

askmyleg - "Magic" is a 3D MMORPG one end of the key + customer support (Pro test) - RaGEZONE Forums

askmyleg - "Magic" is a 3D MMORPG one end of the key + customer support (Pro test) - RaGEZONE Forums

"Magic" is a 3D MMORPG independently developed by Luoshen Technology. The game emphasizes the background of ancient Chinese myths and legends, emphasizing the joy of fighting, the development of free characters, and open group battles.Game Name: Magic FighterGame type: role playingGame features: fantasy gameDevelopment company: Luoshen TechnologyOperating company: Racing Technology
: mun2 pass rar [src.cool]

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: "Magic" is a 3D MMORPG one end of the key + customer support (Pro test)

I made a mirror but I can not extract the rar files and I need the password

I tried to find a password but I did not

I made a mirror but I can not extract the rar files and I need the password

Pass Fix on [src.cool]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
some notes:
no source included, precompiled serverbins and client
Launcher is looking for /mb/patch.ini on the server specified in launcher.ini on port 80
afterwards its checking /version.txt and /server.txt i think. didnt run it yet or sniffed.

mysql user:
root
sd98ctun239tikl
port: 3308

for item translation, you need to edit the xml in "[src.cool]魔霸OL\[src.cool]MBserver\game01\GameData" i think
ingame translation... i dunno. i think they are in "[src.cool]魔霸OL\[src.cool]MBserver\魔霸\Data", but i wasnt able to extract the game data yet

gonna report back later, when i started the server. right now im still installing a vm

vm installed.
Username for login is TEST1 or any number until TEST10000
password is always a

to change the username and password (or to add a new one):
ftpaysys is the database where its stored.
you need to md5 the username and the password seperately

and that's where i stopped. it seems like a nice WoW Clone, but as long the gamedata isnt open, your only chance is to learn chinese

Last edited:
Back