Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mini Fighter Season 3 Files DB Client Tools

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi ! Thanks for this, but anyone can help for edit IP on .exe files? have try with hex editor, but when i save file after is corrupted..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Someone who teaches how to edit the IP and the client of season 3 I give a change of how the images are edited .Spr of the MiniFighter

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why do you want everything done? Try to do it yourself. There is so much information on the Internet just someone has to sit down and read.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi sir, how to change ip in client ?Client.exe or LauncherZero.exe and what you use to edit exe files server files running but after run client always got notice "por favor, use un servidor diferente", thanks you
gNyNQlj - Mini Fighter Season 3 Files DB Client Tools - RaGEZONE Forums
IDSPdeH - Mini Fighter Season 3 Files DB Client Tools - RaGEZONE Forums
Server files and MySQL have been linked."MFLauncher.exe" Fixed ip, but Errorhave made a mistake?do u have to set odbc?In the VPS environment, the original "MFLauncher.exe" was used but is not connected.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i want to play server this game..
when u upload change ip video..? or explain about that plz

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
this server using IP 144.217.47.164 you will never be able to use this server

for tcp not 20000 but 30643

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
wwwwww

vitucho - Mini Fighter Season 3 Files DB Client Tools - RaGEZONE Forums

Parámetro de launcher {164.68.121.127,20000,%s,%s,spare_param}

this._serverListServer = new BaseListener<ServerListClient>("ServerList", 21872);
this._channel0Server = new BaseListener<ChannelClient>("Channel0", 20000);
this._game0Server = new BaseListener<GameClient>("Game0", 23001);
CStartServerParameter cStartServerParameter = new CStartServerParameter();
cStartServerParameter.m_tcpPort = 30643;
cStartServerParameter.m_serverAddrAtClient = "144.217.47.164";

Database.Host = "localhost";
Database.Username = "root";
Database.Password = "JHON9817";
Database.DefaultSchema = "mf_game";

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OK, nice release but still no support at all. Let me try to help you guys to connect on those files.

First of all, this is an Emulator, not the official server files, and i don't know how completed is. So you can expect bugs and such.
I know for a fact that the database is incomplete, i created just the enough tables so i could log in the game, if you want to proceed with this, test everything in the game and check server logs to see what is missing.

An error i got when trying those files was that i was trying with UTF8 Collation MYSQL. If you get something like System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException. Its because you need to install your MYSQL and Create the Database with latin1 -- cp1252 West European Collation. I also don't recommend using mysql from xampp. worked for me.

After restore all tables from the scripts, you can run these for creating the missing tables for entering the game:

Well, after restoring all db, you need to change the ip on the KartNew. I guess you guys already know how to do that, so lets proceed.

I will leave this little patch fix for the client. This MFLauncher.exe connects to and gets the server ip to run. So if you are lazy like me and its always changing ips, or having problem changing the exe IPs due character limits, just run a webserver and create the txt file with your server ip.
(Launcher credits goes to MFighter)

Then, you just need to change the start.bat with the user and password.

One important note, DONT RUN THE CLIENT EXE AS ADMINISTRATOR. Client wont connect with server if you run as admin, dont ask me why.

Again, this is just an lazy patch for who is having problems, you can still use the launcher that is in the topic already if it works for you.

If you're having problems with creating new characters on new accounts, its probably of the primary key on carddata and mychardata. There is something wrong with the count and insert on those tables, if you just wanna test it, you can remove both primary keys from those tables. That should solve it.

jtC7NLc - Mini Fighter Season 3 Files DB Client Tools - RaGEZONE Forums

That should be enough for enjoying the game.
Again, i didn't worked much on what is missing in the client, server and database. Just created enough to join the game. I leave the rest up to you guys. Share your progresses.

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
OK, nice release but still no support at all. Let me try to help you guys to connect on those files.

First of all, this is an Emulator, not the official server files, and i don't know how completed is. So you can expect bugs and such.
I know for a fact that the database is incomplete, i created just the enough tables so i could log in the game, if you want to proceed with this, test everything in the game and check server logs to see what is missing.

An error i got when trying those files was that i was trying with UTF8 Collation MYSQL. If you get something like System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException. Its because you need to install your MYSQL and Create the Database with latin1 -- cp1252 West European Collation. I also don't recommend using mysql from xampp. worked for me.

After restore all tables from the scripts, you can run these for creating the missing tables for entering the game:

Well, after restoring all db, you need to change the ip on the KartNew. I guess you guys already know how to do that, so lets proceed.

I will leave this little patch fix for the client. This MFLauncher.exe connects to and gets the server ip to run. So if you are lazy like me and its always changing ips, or having problem changing the exe IPs due character limits, just run a webserver and create the txt file with your server ip.
(Launcher credits goes to MFighter)

Then, you just need to change the start.bat with the user and password.

One important note, DONT RUN THE CLIENT EXE AS ADMINISTRATOR. Client wont connect with server if you run as admin, dont ask me why.

Again, this is just an lazy patch for who is having problems, you can still use the launcher that is in the topic already if it works for you.

If you're having problems with creating new characters on new accounts, its probably of the primary key on carddata and mychardata. There is something wrong with the count and insert on those tables, if you just wanna test it, you can remove both primary keys from those tables. That should solve it.

jtC7NLc - Mini Fighter Season 3 Files DB Client Tools - RaGEZONE Forums

That should be enough for enjoying the game.
Again, i didn't worked much on what is missing in the client, server and database. Just created enough to join the game. I leave the rest up to you guys. Share your progresses.
hey how to change client ip?? i don't know
help me..

Attachments

Back