Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MMOFPS Phantom Army

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [Release] MMOFPS Phantom Army

The gameplay is really nothing to hype about. The game in this state seems completely unfinished. I sent a PM to paoxbr detailing it a bit more but "... The game is not finished in any form, accounts get created but nothing updated on playing, master server shows games in server list but you can't connect, graphics seem incomplete, no store, no level system, etc ..." -- the positive side is the server portions are written in ASP.NET so you can run them through dotPeek and modify to fix or add things to get that working. I don't know much about Unreal Engine so I'm not sure how much on the client side can be modified.
I'll get a Hyper-V VHD uploaded with everything setup to go on the server side, but I'm not going to do much past that since I don't have the time to work on adding in missing functionality.

Decompiled tools and web bin dir:
Mega.nz mirror:

Password: bsagdiyev@ragezone

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] MMOFPS Phantom Army

bsagdiyev thanks for all the information,

This seemed a good mmofps, too bad it is unfinished, lets hope for the best,

Back