Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mo Siang Online Guide(Server Development)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't believe anyone has released one yet. If there is a release I will get back to this page and post it ASAP.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
could someone tell me titan online gm id can type wat command? thanks.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
actually mo siang/mo xiang online server has a release....it use the dark story online name and the guide is in chinese...oh i think a video guide also have been upload to youtube...need a thai client...and no translation project has been assign yet...pain pain

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
DarkStory_03_110221_095436_001 - Mo Siang Online Guide(Server Development) - RaGEZONE Forums

DarkStory_01_101214_142525_001 - Mo Siang Online Guide(Server Development) - RaGEZONE Forums

MOSAING.GIF - Mo Siang Online Guide(Server Development) - RaGEZONE Forums
Ready have and release but pain to translate to English...:thumbup:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all, im from Malaysia, i know chinese well and i noe how this game can make alot money in my country so i decide to make a chinese version mosiang online, now i only have a server and a blank website, i dont have a knowledge and skill to make..anyone interest cooperate with me to build the game? will share donation among partners. thank you

and can i ask...Mosiang is use Java or C++?

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you mean this?
theres a problem in the files that makes em use poop tons of ram per map
there were fixed ones in chnese but i dont have em anymore

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As i know if need open all map need 8gb ram, currently planning to open a private server, but there is too many version and different item,very hard to choice the right 1.

Back