Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moba Storm Asset v 2.5

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Moba Storm Asset the project for creation of Moba of a game.

askmyleg - Moba Storm Asset v 2.5 - RaGEZONE Forums
did not test!

[video=youtube;G7jlq2PWClA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=326&v=G7jlq2PWClA[/video]

askmyleg - Moba Storm Asset v 2.5 - RaGEZONE Forums

Use in commerce: It is forbidden

Last edited:
Reaction score
It's really good. It's sold for 45 dollars abroad.
In the eyes of many players, the threshold for moba games may be relatively high, and it is not easy to get started. Therefore, they chose to give up, but the design of this "moba storm" is quite simple. Players only need to use the mouse and simple shortcut keys to operate it perfectly.

The setting is similar to that of LOL, but the props are relatively simple (after all, it is not a web game that cannot be developed). The point of not being able to pull the perspective at will may be a bit stigma, but reducing the scope of the battlefield makes the game more compact and intense. It should be noted that the towers and monsters in the game have very high attack power. Without the help of soldiers to resist the tower, the characters controlled by the player can only withstand the attack of the turret, and the fighting power of the lol box is checked. The trick.
Unity multiplayer game source code Moba Storm Asset2.0, Unity5.1.3 and above open

Complete fun working MOBA game where you can choose a character to fight against the enemy team, where neutral monsters spawn and towers defend the "Big Core". Every time you kill a minion or a player you gain experience, which allow you to level up your character with more health and more damage. The game ends when a team destroys the big enemy core !!!!
Experience split between the killers
Gold when you kill an enemy
Teleport to base
Standard MOBA keys QWER
Minimap
Item Management and inventory.
Abilities can slow enemies, stun, dot, hot, teleport ... you can even write your custom scripts to...

Download: Pass: 6dyv

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this package is using ULink and its deprecated version Moba Storm Unet v1.1 is working fine with Unet but its deprecated as well.I'm trying to convert it to PUN its better and faster, i'm new to Unity so if anyone wants to help please feel free to contact me.i'll open a GitHub repo and we can work on this together. no need to be professional just join and try your best :)

Back