Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile [MOBILE] Clash of Kings private server files v3.13.0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys. I found Clash of kings v 3.13.0 Files with civilization and dragon and heroes.The author of this archive claims that he is a worker, I did not check them, therefore, write any installation manual in the comments. Thank you for your attention and I apologize for my English.
mega link
mega link 2
google drive
I can’t confirm that they are really working.According to the author, the archive is working.
archive author link
the author did not leave a tutorial on this who can please write

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This resource is out of date. Do you have any other games, such as Korean games. We can exchange

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have problems when I enter the game, she says: “It is impossible to get data about the kingdom” How to fix it?APK file edited correctly! In the web server logs there is only the query_global.db.log file, but there should still be a file "...... COBAR.log"

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have problems when I enter the game, she says: “It is impossible to get data about the kingdom” How to fix it?APK file edited correctly! In the web server logs there is only the query_global.db.log file, but there should still be a file "...... COBAR.log"
The problem is not in the apk or the server is on the web, the site that comes with the server does not work because the answer it gives is not what the client asks for, I managed to get it to work but it has serious problems with global chat and causes the server to consume a lot of resources, it is because the url api.cok.chat no longer works for this version. I am trying to edit it so that I can disable it or try to understand how it works because what it asks for is a response in JSON and I'm not quite sure how to do it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the answer, I solved the problem a day after I wrote my first post!

The problem was in PHP!

But the problem has not been completely resolved, now when I enter the game, she says that the connection is lost or interrupted, I do not remember exactly!

But it’s good that now in the web server logs there is information about who was trying to connect and what information about the kingdom was transmitted to him!

By the way, I also made the server work, and I like the fact that it works faster than server 1.1.16, generating a map and starting the server itself is pretty fast!

By the way, do you know how to launch the battle for the throne in 1.1.16?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the answer, I solved the problem a day after I wrote my first post!

The problem was in PHP!

But the problem has not been completely resolved, now when I enter the game, she says that the connection is lost or interrupted, I do not remember exactly!

But it’s good that now in the web server logs there is information about who was trying to connect and what information about the kingdom was transmitted to him!

By the way, I also made the server work, and I like the fact that it works faster than server 1.1.16, generating a map and starting the server itself is pretty fast!

By the way, do you know how to launch the battle for the throne in 1.1.16?
Can you take some screenshots about this version.

Thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wrote in my post that it is impossible to enter the game!

But in the web server logs it is written that the kingdom data was sent to the client!

To be honest, I myself do not fully understand why this is happening, but there are suspicions about why there is no connection!

In 1.1.16 there were no such problems, but in the new version 3.13.0 it is not clear what happens!

In 1.1.16 I like the fact that for some reason it is impossible to start a battle for the throne and it is impossible to open a world map!

Ingame screenshots
Are you talking about 3.13.0 or 1.1.16?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
screenshots

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a server with version 1.1.16 but there is an error, can not open the map, it said world map is downloading. I have no time to manage, if you guys need server for public test version 3. I'll give free server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a server with version 1.1.16 but there is an error, can not open the map, it said world map is downloading. I have no time to manage, if you guys need server for public test version 3. I'll give free server.

I also have 1.1.16 and the same problem - the map does not open :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Greetings to all, I have the server ready to upload, but it is a little big in size about 700Mb, for me it is a little difficult to upload it since my internet is extremely slow I only have 2mb of internet, if possible I will try to upload it to MEGA, but I can't promise you anything. For the website and the database use XAMPP. This one I want to upload is ready to use and is quite easy to modify. Kingdom chat doesn't work so delete it, after I upload it to MEGA and try it if anyone wants to try to help me fix the chat it would be nice.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, waiting for the link!
By the way, I also have slow internet :)

Back