Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile [MOBILE] Clash of Kings private server files v3.13.0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone got this installed so I can test, I wanna to start bug fixing again soon what with work easing up some what. I don't have it installed/setup yet so wanted a apk to test it out so I can prioritise the issues

Many thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone got this installed so I can test, I wanna to start bug fixing again soon what with work easing up some what. I don't have it installed/setup yet so wanted a apk to test it out so I can prioritise the issues

Many thanks
Mail me i got it working :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello everyone i've made a video today about how to make the cok p6 server and setup it well
here is the video

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Guys , i want ask why when i change libso game force close ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You haven't either kept the length the same or the lib.so file became currupt

King of the bongo
Reaction score
I am looking for a skilled developer able to set up this game and mod/reskin. I can offer a monthly payment or one time. Only serious people with portfolios , scammers step aside.

Write me up on PMs with a way to contact you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am looking for a skilled developer able to set up this game and mod/reskin. I can offer a monthly payment or one time. Only serious people with portfolios , scammers step aside.

Write me up on PMs with a way to contact you

open private messages or pm me here or faster contact same name at line app
thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i need someone know how to make private server on clash of kings i will pay for that

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can you provide this version of the document? I can pay some fees.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have the cok files and I also install servers, my number: +5588998420366

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found these files of version 5.36.0, but I have not managed to make them work, when I try to connect the server it reports a banned user. Here I leave the link to get together to see if we can make the game work.
if anyone wants to contact me, this is my whatsapp +5356763441

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think everyone knows that the 1.1.9 files size were between (300-500)MB

But i have a copy that's size is 1.3GB (1.1.9) and the difference is it include the complete source code of the game which elex used to compile the game
It have all files untouched and have the COMPLETE APK SOURCE CODE and files that's don't exist in the published files

Could you share it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello there everyone it has been too long since i've made an update! I have a good news, i'm back with some good stuff. In the next week i will make a new video on my YouTube chanel which will be about installating COK Version 6 files expect a new thread to be made in the next few days.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What good news the publication of the CoK, I have been struggling for a long time to make the chat work without achieving any results, since version 3.13, here I have some files for version 5.36 and 6.12, in case you need them.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What good news the publication of the CoK, I have been struggling for a long time to make the chat work without achieving any results, since version 3.13, here I have some files for version 5.36 and 6.12, in case you need them.
Removed Comment

Last edited:
Back