Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile [MOBILE] Clash of Kings private server files v3.13.0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Greetings to all, I have the server ready to upload, but it is a little big in size about 700Mb, for me it is a little difficult to upload it since my internet is extremely slow I only have 2mb of internet, if possible I will try to upload it to MEGA, but I can't promise you anything. For the website and the database use XAMPP. This one I want to upload is ready to use and is quite easy to modify. Kingdom chat doesn't work so delete it, after I upload it to MEGA and try it if anyone wants to try to help me fix the chat it would be nice.

<rooms> <room> <name>chat</name> <groupId>default</groupId> <password></password> <maxUsers>10000</maxUsers> <maxSpectators>0</maxSpectators> <isDynamic>false</isDynamic> <isGame>false</isGame> <isHidden>false</isHidden> <autoRemoveMode>DEFAULT</autoRemoveMode> <permissions> <flags></flags> <maxRoomVariablesAllowed>10</maxRoomVariablesAllowed> </permissions> <events></events> <badWordsFilter isActive="false"/> <roomVariables/> <extension> <name></name> <type>JAVA</type> <file></file> <propertiesFile></propertiesFile> <reloadMode>AUTO</reloadMode> </extension> </room> </rooms>

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What is promised is debt. Here is the server link. Config IP: 192.168.200.12 MySQL password: mysqlmaster Unzip to D: \ Services \ CoKServer \ Open WebServer inside xampp-control.exe start apache and mysql Then run Start.bat that is on Server, then enter Core and run sfs2x.bat The app is in tools apk.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good afternoon friends. There is a video how to configure this miracle?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What is promised is debt. Here is the server link. Config IP: 192.168.200.12 MySQL password: mysqlmaster Unzip to D: \ Services \ CoKServer \ Open WebServer inside xampp-control.exe start apache and mysql Then run Start.bat that is on Server, then enter Core and run sfs2x.bat The app is in tools apk.

Thank you very much

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
700mb server files? you are so wrong, unnecessary files, normal size is not more then 120mb

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
700mb server files? you are so wrong, unnecessary files, normal size is not more then 120mb

Guy, this is a ready-made server with a ready-made database and other necessary things! There only remains to change in some files the path to the folders of the server, and change its ip to your ip! And before starting, I recommend deleting the file "dump.rdb" in the redis folder, otherwise the server will not start!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually some people told me that there are other files that's their size is 9.87GB and i have a friend who have other files and their size is 1GB

You are mod owner and i think you understand that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually some people told me that there are other files that's their size is 9.87GB and i have a friend who have other files and their size is 1GB

You are mod owner and i think you understand that.

Ready but clean Clash Of Kings server along with mysql, apache, php has a size of 9gb ???

This size can only be in the original server files, which we most likely will never get!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ready but clean Clash Of Kings server along with mysql, apache, php has a size of 9gb ???

This size can only be in the original server files, which we most likely will never get!
I think everyone knows that the 1.1.9 files size were between (300-500)MB

But i have a copy that's size is 1.3GB (1.1.9) and the difference is it include the complete source code of the game which elex used to compile the game
It have all files untouched and have the COMPLETE APK SOURCE CODE and files that's don't exist in the published files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The server is functional. At the moment the chat does not work, putting it to work is quite simple.
And the 700mb size is because of the XAMPP and the other things it has. It's easy enough to change the app. E detected that there are times when you have to delete the data from the app to enter. But everything else works. Now I am working on improving it. If someone wants to help in the project.
Any help is welcome.
My WhatsApp number +535676441

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The server is functional. At the moment the chat does not work, putting it to work is quite simple.
And the 700mb size is because of the XAMPP and the other things it has. It's easy enough to change the app. E detected that there are times when you have to delete the data from the app to enter. But everything else works. Now I am working on improving it. If someone wants to help in the project.
Any help is welcome.
My WhatsApp number +535976441

Very good, friend
I run in 192.168.200.12 It can enter the game and play. Only one person on the device itself. But I want to test the guild system. And I want to play in LAN 192.168.1. .....

How do I set up the server?
Or modify the IP in which files?
Please recommend.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi, I have a small problem, I installed the server correctly, changed your ip to my ip in all possible files, but the game says "it is impossible to get kingdom data", the site logs say that the data was sent! What could be the problem?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I have a small problem, I installed the server correctly, changed your ip to my ip in all possible files, but the game says "it is impossible to get kingdom data", the site logs say that the data was sent! What could be the problem?

search in D:\Services\CoKServer\WebServer\htdocs\gameservice\getserverlist.php and remplace the ip 192.168.200.12

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any help is welcome.
My WhatsApp number +535976441
Hey i know how to run ifadmin console if need help :thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In my post, I wrote that IP changed in all possible files!

Temkin - [MOBILE] Clash of Kings private server files  v3.13.0 - RaGEZONE Forums
add
market_global

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone have a VPS in Windows to mount the server. And those who have managed to mount it contact me by PM

Back