Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile [MOBILE]Clash of Kings server files V1.1.16

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have tried this one and it don't work either... The video is hard to follow... Thanx for your efforts...
it works you can contact me on Skype(msayedkamel7) if you need help, also a new video with diffrent installation method will be uploaded afternoon it's already recorded

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I truly appreciate your efforts... I've been trying to get a working coc or similar for quite some time... I tried using the latest win10 os, got to the point where I RUN_GAME.bat and it fails to find Java... When I looked for Java verification, the bin dir was missing... I looked closer to the video and noticed that you used win server... I'll try again, but I dread that video is to small quality and critical points you are to fast, can't see mouse clicks... I've tried other servers, so I was able to stumble through it...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I truly appreciate your efforts... I've been trying to get a working coc or similar for quite some time... I tried using the latest win10 os, got to the point where I RUN_GAME.bat and it fails to find Java... When I looked for Java verification, the bin dir was missing... I looked closer to the video and noticed that you used win server... I'll try again, but I dread that video is to small quality and critical points you are to fast, can't see mouse clicks... I've tried other servers, so I was able to stumble through it...
you can change the bin dir from run_game.bat go and edit it using Notepad++ to your java bin direction it will work.
The files toutrial time is small because the files doesn't require the files to make worldmap point

Back