Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile [MOBILE] Empire: War of Kings

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OK password was 123456 it was actually writen here on this thread i quess i rushed too much. But not when i am able to connect with navicat and i try to send gold then it allmost never works.l i have succeed only 2 or 3 times out of 100 i have tryed and process i alway the same. Why is that so? What i am doing wrong?

Ok. Not ideal solution but i figured out something. If i make new quiery and it dont work then i make backup of cockdb1 and then restore it. That seems to work every time.

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have a little problem...

So i edited and installed the app and also the server, and resetted the world files/databases and all other stuff...

it is regenerated the world as it should, everything is up and running; but still, my server is not letting me in becouse of an unauthorized client error message, it seems that it wont create users automaticly...

Everything is fine it is connecting as it should; but it wont do that only shows this logfileThe game server console is showing this errors:

Update: I pasted a wrong log, ill be back.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok. so i got tired of localhost gaming :) I rented vps (windows server 2012 R2) using remote desktop copyed serverfiles to vps changed ip adresses, started everything and nothing. Why does it not work like this? Thanks to everyone in advance :)

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
OK so my error is this after a new world i cannot login:

Any ideas? it gives me the account is not good message on android.... its account data error or what...

Last edited:
----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
SO. if you have problems with the database and if you Truncate all of the data; then the server will sieze to work it will throw you out with account error... It simply wont create accounts anymore.

DO NOT truncate the whole database.... here, this is what i did to make this work:

I made a copy of the server, cleaned out, waited until the system finishes creating the new world, loggged in to that mysql, exported the new worldpoint data, truncated the worldpoint database on the other server and imported the new worldpoint to the main server.... it is working now... also you will need to flush the monster tables.

WHEN YOU TRUNCATE THE SERVER MOST PART OF THE ACCOUNT CREATION AND SUCH IS DELETING TOO!!! Do not do it.

Any idea how to skip tutorial in the beginning of the app?!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Stuartmosley was so nice and fixed it for me. Everything working. Does someone have solution for somekind of account binding?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I explained myself badly. Files are not fully fixed. Still alot of bugs. By everything working i mean that game is running in vps.

Link to apk if someone wants to take a look:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it really works in vps. But the throne and events do not work. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and so guys in order for it to work on vps open ports 8888. in order for events to work, update in db server info. if it is interesting I will give a tutorial on how I did it. in the world position table, clear it. the server will create new monsters as well as new resource points. but the throne. I could not get this event to work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ubisoft goes steamworks bye bye, always on DRM.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, all first off thanks for sharing these files.

I am running into a issue, im unable to join my server it seems to be working.

I am running a VM instance with windows r2 2019 datacenter

I have moved all files to C:\Server

I also have mySQL installed on the instance and redirected my server to connect to that database where I executed the SQL files to create the databases.

Also edited both of the servers.xml and put in the external IP for the instance.

So also all my zone files are edited as well with my database server and on the local level.

I edited the apk file with apktool and changed IP in there as well and recompiled the app.

Installed the apk to to Galaxy Note 10 and unable to login to server, it just sits at the loading screen like its loading but doesnt move any further.

after about 2 minutes a unable to connect try again pops up.

I also added the TCP Ports 8888 to the firewall rules.

Here is the current server load status
>> <<

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Still receiving unable to connect error

APK game_config.xml

Code:
<Group id="addr_config">  
    <config id="server_list_addr" ip="34.71.192.44" port="8888" />
    <config id="server_addr" ip="34.71.192.44" port="9933" backup_port="9933" zone="0" />
    <config id="get_file_addr" port="8080"/>
	</Group>

<Group id="debug_config">
        <config id="guide_config" skip_begin="true"/>
    </Group>

Servers.xml

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?>
<tns:database xmlns:tns="http://www.iw.com/sns/platform/" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
  <Group id="1">
    <ItemSpec id="1" name="S1" ip="34.71.192.44" port="9933" zone="COK1" recommend="true" hot="false" new="false" test="false" open_time="2017-11-17 00:00:00" inner_ip="127.0.0.1" db_ip="127.0.0.1" db_name="cokdb1"/>
  </Group>
</tns:database>
Untitled - [MOBILE] Empire: War of Kings - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi friends.as promised, I post videos and a link to my files Empire War of Kings. I could not install the android emulator on the pc because my pc is very weak so I took the proof of the phone. mega link my re-pack - tutorial link conect to server from my phone starting the server, give it time to clear the old objects and build new ones; do not delete the coordinates of resources or monsters through the database, it will do it yourselfwork db be in the archive, db event import to cokdb1 2 table severinfo and activity it will make events work, but the battle for the throne does not work, I don’t know why. Sorry for my English.if I helped you please subscribe to me

Back