• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Mobile [MOBILE] Empire: War of Kings

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi friends.as promised, I post videos and a link to my files Empire War of Kings. I could not install the android emulator on the pc because my pc is very weak so I took the proof of the phone. mega link my re-pack - tutorial link conect to server from my phone starting the server, give it time to clear the old objects and build new ones; do not delete the coordinates of resources or monsters through the database, it will do it yourselfwork db be in the archive, db event import to cokdb1 2 table severinfo and activity it will make events work, but the battle for the throne does not work, I don’t know why. Sorry for my English.if I helped you please subscribe to me
You did a great job many thanks to you.

Reaction score
Hi friends.as promised, I post videos and a link to my files Empire War of Kings. I could not install the android emulator on the pc because my pc is very weak so I took the proof of the phone. mega link my re-pack - tutorial link conect to server from my phone starting the server, give it time to clear the old objects and build new ones; do not delete the coordinates of resources or monsters through the database, it will do it yourselfwork db be in the archive, db event import to cokdb1 2 table severinfo and activity it will make events work, but the battle for the throne does not work, I don’t know why. Sorry for my English.if I helped you please subscribe to me

reupload plz? link broken. or pm a link

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
help me please vmware wndows 2016 datacenter error (2020-05-31 ,925 [main] ERROR com.elex.cok.core.COKExtension - init zone: COK1 fail)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to make the game playable not only in the local game, but also on the Internet.In fact, my friends and I can only play the game if they are connected to my WIFI and when I switch to the mobile game, the game does not work.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Как сделать чтобы игру можно было играть не только в локальной мережи а и в интернете.Тоисть я и мои друзья могут играть в игру только если подключеные к моему ВИФИ а когда переключаються на мобильную мережу игра не работает.

Last edited:
Back