Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile Mobile game [魔天记] 3D-VM 2019!! play server + Android client + online GM background

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
askmyleg - Mobile game [魔天记] 3D-VM 2019!! play server + Android client + online GM background - RaGEZONE Forums
askmyleg - Mobile game [魔天记] 3D-VM 2019!! play server + Android client + online GM background - RaGEZONE Forums

Enjoy
GOOGLE:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello anyone help,how to enter the command?

" After entering [Xshell]. Right mouse button and copy 2 [SSH channels]. A total of three.[Xshell] Enter [cd /home] in the first channel to enter. Then enter [sh start_master.sh] and press Enter.

Then enter [cd /home] in the second channel and press Enter. Then enter [sh start_game.sh] and press Enter.

Finally, enter the second channel [cd /home] and press Enter. Then enter [sh start_admin.sh] and press Enter. " i enter in xshell command but command not found. thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello anyone help,how to enter the command?

" After entering [Xshell]. Right mouse button and copy 2 [SSH channels]. A total of three.[Xshell] Enter [cd /home] in the first channel to enter. Then enter [sh start_master.sh] and press Enter.

Then enter [cd /home] in the second channel and press Enter. Then enter [sh start_game.sh] and press Enter.

Finally, enter the second channel [cd /home] and press Enter. Then enter [sh start_admin.sh] and press Enter. " i enter in xshell command but command not found. thanks

help me bro i can understand guide

ÓÎÏ·¼ÜÉè±ØÐë°²×°ÐéÄâ»ú£¬Ã»ÓеÄ×ÔÐе½°Ù¶ÈÏÂÔØÒ»¸ö¡£°²×°Ï¡£

ÓÎÏ·½âѹËõµ½DÅÌ£ºD:\MTJ-BL20166.COM

´ò¿ª¡¾Ä§Ìì¼ÇÐéÄâ»ú¾µÏñ¡¿£¬È»ºóÔÚµã»÷µ¼º½Éϵġ¾±à¼­¡¿Ñ¡¡¾ÐéÄâÍøÂç±à¼­Æ÷¡¿

´ò¿ª¡¾ÐéÄâÍøÂç±à¼­Æ÷¡¿ºó£¬Ñ¡¡¾VMnet8¡¿È»ºó×óϽÇ×ÓÍøIPÌîд¡¾192.168.200.0¡¿È·Èϱ£´æ¡£

µã»÷¡¾¿ªÆô´ËÐéÄâ»ú¡¿£¬Èç¹û³öÏÖµ¯¿ò£¬ÇëÒ»¶¨ÒªÑ¡¡¾ÎÒÒÑÒƶ¯¸ÃÐéÄâ»ú¡¿¡£

µÈ´ýϵͳ½øÈëÍê³Éºó£¬°ÑÐéÄâ»úËõС¡£

ÕÒµ½Â·¾¶¡¾D:\MTJ-BL20166.COM\¹¤¾ß¡¿

È»ºó°²×°ÀïÃæµÄ¡¾Xshell¡¿

°²×°Íêºó£¬´ò¿ª¡¾Xshell¡¿

ÌîдÖ÷»úIP¡¾192.168.200.155¡¿

µã»÷¡¾Á¬½Ó¡¿¡£ÊäÈëÕ˺š¾root¡¿ÃÜÂ롾Qq123456¡¿

½øÈ롾Xshell¡¿ºó¡£Êó±êÓÒ¼ü£¬¸´ÖÆ2¸ö¡¾SSHÇþµÀ¡¿¡£Ò»¹²3¸ö¡£

¡¾Xshell¡¿µÚÒ»¸öͨµÀÀïÃæÊäÈ롾cd /home¡¿»Ø³µ¡£È»ºóÊäÈ롾sh start_master.sh¡¿»Ø³µ¡£

È»ºóµÚ¶þ¸öͨµÀÊäÈ롾cd /home¡¿»Ø³µ¡£È»ºóÊäÈ롾sh start_game.sh¡¿»Ø³µ¡£

×îºóµÚ¶þ¸öͨµÀÊäÈ롾cd /home¡¿»Ø³µ¡£È»ºóÊäÈ롾sh start_admin.sh¡¿»Ø³µ¡£

ÓÎÏ·¼ÜÉè½áÊø¡£°²×°¡¾Ä§Ìì¼ÇAPK¡¿µ½°²×¿Ä£ÄâÆ÷¼´¿ÉÓÎÏ·¡£

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Translated from the language of Titan Planet by Thanos:

The game erection must be installed with a virtual machine. Installed.Unzip the game to D: D:\MTJ-BL20166.COMOpen [Magic Sky Mirror Image], then click [Edit] on the navigation to select [Virtual Network Editor]Open [Virtual Network Editor], select [VMnet8] and then fill in the subnet IP in the lower left corner [192.168.200.0] to confirm the save.Click [Enable this virtual machine], if there is a bullet box, please select [I have moved the virtual machine].After waiting for the system to complete, shrink the virtual machine.Find the path [D:\MTJ-BL20166.COM\Tools]Then install the [Xshell] insideAfter installation, open [Xshell]Fill in the host IP [192.168.200.155]Click [Connect]. Enter the account [root] password [Qq123456]After entering [Xshell]. Right mouse button and copy 2 [SSH channels]. A total of three.[Xshell] Enter [cd /home] in the first channel to enter. Then enter [sh start_master.sh] and press Enter.Then enter [cd /home] in the second channel and press Enter. Then enter [sh start_game.sh] and press Enter.Finally, enter the second channel [cd /home] and press Enter. Then enter [sh start_admin.sh] and press Enter.The game is over. Install [Magic Sky APK] to the Android simulator to play.

help me bro i can understand guide

alien text

Reactions: DNC
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried translate the game language in .xml files in the server but the game didn't change

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I tried translate the game language in .xml files in the server but the game didn't change

translate the game is relating source code.(they are using custom font, not system font).
So wanna to translate game? Only source code or pro on debugging.

Back