Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile [Mobile Game] Rise of god Vmware Ready [ONLINE]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
rocklee330 got to talk to you bro i got the english client :) full last backup theres no more official server of this game right now.

hi? wanna share the client :eek:tt:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
server running guest login system and need to set up a lot of things and acquire or redo the client login system is not complete for contact development.

rocklee330 - [Mobile Game] Rise of god Vmware Ready [ONLINE] - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if anyone shares a none english i will translate. as it looks almost impossible to grab a english client

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if anyone shares a none english i will translate. as it looks almost impossible to grab a english client

At least tests the server is not complete so I left for client translation I believe to waste your time.

By analysis the server lacks database and authentication system without these the development does not have great reward

Reaction score
"If I see good development progress on this maybe I will share the last english apk"
this right here is exactly why i got out of private server poop. whats the point of developing a game if dont have a english client.
translating a game isnt easy. more so for mobile since alot of crap is in source that you cant change.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Google rise of gods download it from apkpure English client is that easy to get.

Back