Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile [Mobile] [VM] JXQY 21 Sect One Click - Lang Vietnamese Full Tutorial

Reaction score
I can help you translating it. I can understand VN. I'm having a hard time connecting APK to server im stuck at it.

Maybe you should try my suggestion first. There's no whay hocvps script will reject inbound connections all of a sudden without considering configs. Make sense?
It is best to host it to a machine which you know how to work it was easy to setup just need a webserver, a database mysql and your done just make sure to edit the IPs in your serverside and client(apk)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is best to host it to a machine which you know how to work it was easy to setup just need a webserver, a database mysql and your done just make sure to edit the IPs in your serverside and client(apk)

I did change the IPs in the apk and the server. Based on logs s1 and world are exiting for some config reasons.

Regarding translations and configuring all of these. If you could host a git repo of the project maybe we could sort things better.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My APK Test Server

Anyone know how to translate texts? i found in ui but not ingame text like (PLay Now) (Choi ngay) text

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My APK Test Server

Anyone know how to translate texts? i found in ui but not ingame text like (PLay Now) (Choi ngay) text

Glad you made it. What VPS service are you using. I'm using Digital Ocean but it seems my apk can't connect.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Glad you made it. What VPS service are you using. I'm using Digital Ocean but it seems my apk can't connect.

Im using google cloud.
Add me to facebook i send you my details to your pm.

Reaction score
I did change the IPs in the apk and the server. Based on logs s1 and world are exiting for some config reasons.

Regarding translations and configuring all of these. If you could host a git repo of the project maybe we could sort things better.
I have a local repo project for the game but its on private with 150+ revisions heres a screenshot from it on my mobile. Not open for a team project yet busy at the moment.
danviphd - [Mobile] [VM] JXQY 21 Sect One Click - Lang Vietnamese Full Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I see you have a number of issues:
- Can't connect VPS via port 2222 | Solution: Open port 2222 from vendor vps and above centos 7
- Unable to translate about English | Solution: Copy RES from APK Official Eng to APK of me (60% translated), And trans in Client/Seting, Server/Setting, Script, Ui...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I see you have a number of issues:
- Can't connect VPS via port 2222 | Solution: Open port 2222 from vendor vps and above centos 7
- Unable to translate about English | Solution: Copy RES from APK Official Eng to APK of me (60% translated), And trans in Client/Seting, Server/Setting, Script, Ui...

Theres no eng apk of this game :(

Back