Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moxiang (DarkStory) Server files and Video Guide

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Jokkey pls help me fix this part

jokkey - Moxiang (DarkStory) Server files and Video Guide - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Jokkey pls help me fix this part

jokkey - Moxiang (DarkStory) Server files and Video Guide - RaGEZONE Forums

You have to open those two 1st before opening the map. Double click on those two. the top one 1st then the bottom one second.

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

where can i get mhgame.bak?

Why you need that for?? I never use that for setting up the server, you encounter any problem?:blink:

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
nope...after watching the video i see that "he" using the mhgame.bak so i guess may b its an element that MUST not pass...

oh...i forgot 2 mention that im not understand chinese and also not yet try to make them but now im sure that u dont need the mhgame.bak 2 make the server...thanks 2 u

SO...i just need to configure the mhgame_log.mdf and mhgame.mdf the same way other db

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yup, mhgame.bak is a databse of sql200 and the one provided in the video is not fix.... The DB that i provided is fixed with some minor bug, just use mine and ignore his... Good luck ^^

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thx 4 the reply but if u can make a new guide using only text and pictures for ur release i think many ppl will be grateful...

Im only suggesting here coz video tut using chinese language and different way of setting it up may confuse many beginner...

Anyway...THX A LOT...i will try setting up this derver now...if i stuck, im expecting u show mw the way again...later then :thumbup: :tongue:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually, I sold my server to some dude a few months ago.... I could help you to any problem you encounter but, setting a server is abit of a problem... im sorry, coz last time my friend help me reads all those chinese words... now he's not here, but if you follow all the step as he do, except for the database part( where you attach the DB ) you'll be just fine.... but remember to follow the step where you have to change the IP in the Database and user name.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ok...thx...

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

ok thx alot then

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can u upload the video anywhere i cannot download from that zshare,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i cant seem to upload to other services man, sorry.... you can try download it somewhere beside your home.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can someone give me the titan online gm command, means gm id can type command in the games. thanks.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes,as mentioned about the map. it can be devide to 2 pc for like 35 map each. just like the luna game that i have settting up. im trying to setup moxiang now and hope all the link here still can be use

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

i think the client for the link is dead. any1 can reupload it so i can finish the setup here

Back