Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moxiang (DarkStory) Server files and Video Guide

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi jokkey. can u please post all the links again. im interested on developing a mosiang private server. your help will be very appreciated. p/s sorry for my poor english.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have full soucore and latest mall game inside and reborn system marry system
here some picture
jokkey - Moxiang (DarkStory) Server files and Video Guide - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can anyone reupload mosiang for me or send to my yahoo(hafizi_zulkifli@yahoo.com) please =)

can u shared with me your file..i dont care if item mall at website..i just want try to open my own mso..please~

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All Of webs canot be access.. fix please!
Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That website has been there for years, I have personally known about that for years. To my knowledge, I only think he has been working on the pkg decompiler and compiler.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what kind of program u use to translate the language?

thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all, im from Malaysia, i know chinese well and i noe how this game can make alot money in my country so i decide to make a chinese version mosiang online, now i only have a server and a blank website, i dont have a knowledge and skill to make..anyone interest cooperate with me to build the game? will share donation among partners. thank you

and can i ask...Mosiang is use Java or C++?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sir... can u upload al of the file again? or u can sent me in private massage....

Thank you,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can help me .. how host own server online.. my ms offline right now.. how to be online? help plz

Back