Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MU Legend JPN Server Files

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Found out how to get out of HIDE while GM. Open console and type cheat hide and it will toggle it. Also cheat god toggles god mode. Haven't figured out teleportation to players yet. Also cheat speed # to change player run speed.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Open ZoneCommand.xml on server/x64/zonecommand.xml and have a look on the commands

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I have not yet managed to figure out where to adjust the exp rate gained from quests. Has anyone? Leveling way too fast from quests currently. Is it something that requires adjustment per quest in the quest file?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can someone help me, the server is running on the VM but I can't get out of this situation, I always get this error, I've tried on 2 different clients and I can't go on, what can I be doing wrong ?, I followed the steps on youtube and I called serves everything just right, can someone tell me what I can do to solve this

keyrita1 - MU Legend JPN Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have not yet managed to figure out where to adjust the exp rate gained from quests. Has anyone? Leveling way too fast from quests currently. Is it something that requires adjustment per quest in the quest file?

Go to server/resource/data convert Quest from CVS to XLS - edit xp and soul xp gain from quest to your desire, export from excel to CVS and save the change sir

Can someone help me, the server is running on the VM but I can't get out of this situation, I always get this error, I've tried on 2 different clients and I can't go on, what can I be doing wrong ?, I followed the steps on youtube and I called serves everything just right, can someone tell me what I can do to solve this

have good the server ip adress? mysql and sql is running? you have a error on connection, have configured navicat and you can acces to the DB?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can log in, I used the client that was posted here on the forum the PH client, with it I can log in, but the legendary store is giving error

someone has the files for the legendary store, or a solution, the store is enabled but does not buy any items

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can log in, I used the client that was posted here on the forum the PH client, with it I can log in, but the legendary store is giving error

someone has the files for the legendary store, or a solution, the store is enabled but does not buy any items

Magenik put a image to solve this problem

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

The store is showing up, when I buy 1 item it won't go into my inventory

this is my problem, and if you have the translated store I would really like

[QUOTE = ashlay; 9052784] Dll para ativar os comandos gm.

e código-fonte incompleto.
[/ QUOTE]

where do you put these files? on the client or on the server? which folder it should be in and which command to use

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

The store is showing up, when I buy 1 item it won't go into my inventory

this is my problem, and if you have the translated store I would really like

[QUOTE = ashlay; 9052784] Dll para ativar os comandos gm.

e código-fonte incompleto.
[/ QUOTE]

where do you put these files? on the client or on the server? which folder it should be in and which command to use

Win64 in client Lel read two or 4 pages back. There was mentioned that already...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Win64 in client Lel read two or 4 pages back. There was mentioned that already...

This did not help because even with the GM char the remote does not open.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the legendary store error continues after modification

where can I fix this. a current explanation would be nice

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

how can i remove the expired item?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

how can i remove the expired item?

need to edit on the api - and database the date value and on the

\Binaries\Win64\vanillamint

edit the JSON file whit the item you want

ShopMetaDataVersion.json
2020112401_shop_meta_file.json

Retired Developer
Reaction score
need to edit on the api - and database the date value and on the

\Binaries\Win64\vanillamint

edit the JSON file whit the item you want

ShopMetaDataVersion.json
2020112401_shop_meta_file.json

editing Shop is not only this file

it's a real obstacle course !!!

first you need to be sure you are editing the Json file properly and don't remove things that will make your shop bugged
I used to use a tool before and no issue but my mistake was to upgrade this tool (now i can't get the old tool anymore with its crack haha).
anyway yesterday i was converting Valofe Shop for my client and noticed that the tool was editing to much field like remove those " " and leave only numbers. So in game the shop was bugged

So after fixing the Json you need to know that in your mysql table you have plenty of table to edit for allow the relationship between them
Tables such as items, salesinfo, categories ...etc..

So when all those tables are edited properly then your shop will work following the json file else you'll get in game such as this : The product is no longer available for purchase etc...

So yeah you will spend hours to figure it out because it has to be done by hand or script if you create one

and if you plan to open more server you have to setup more worldkey etc..
as for me i don't use JP003 anymore so it's an other story of editing

So yeah good luck on that one it's not easy

CATMAGEDDON
Reaction score
can anyone repost link of vm and english client?most links say expired :/
also how much ram and cpu usage for me alone playing?thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hooo sh****** well i go to study more this part,ty like always sir!

Retired Developer
Reaction score
Hooo sh****** well i go to study more this part,ty like always sir!

that what will happen if you are using Valofe last update as it is...
so you have to work around and adjust many fields

else you'll get that :

first i was thinking it was my work on database that i missed something but after hours of implementing database manually for be sure i don't miss something i found out that json file was wrong set for our client so i had to edit all missing part and now all work 100%

Back