Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MU Legend JPN Server Files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Guys,
my server are working, but i cant connect on my client.
i get this error when i insert login and pass on launcher...
my api are connecting normally and registering account
what could be happening? someone can help me?

keyrita1 - MU Legend JPN Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

img1.PNG - MU Legend JPN Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums img2.PNG - MU Legend JPN Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Guys,

View attachment 168735View attachment 168736
launcher not connected to API

copy all folder apilogin to folder api, like this D:\api\apilogin\index.php and copy url.txt, serverip.txt to your folder client

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

copy all folder apilogin to folder api, like this D:\api\apilogin\index.php and copy url.txt, serverip.txt to your folder client

I did everything the way you said and I continue with the same error :(

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Guys,

View attachment 168735View attachment 168736

That simple launcher have Mining virus, you shouldn't used it. You'll notice your CPU usage running higher than usual. Someone should removed that shared launcher.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
That simple launcher have Mining virus, you shouldn't used it. You'll notice your CPU usage running higher than usual. Someone should removed that shared launcher.

img3 - MU Legend JPN Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

here nothing has changed in processing bro

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
show some pictures?

TBM to with error on the server normal league simple_launcher opens the game so that when it finishes loading the room does not appear for loguin and on the server there is an error of ip mulg look at the print below

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score

Wrong that simple launcher required some resdist to be installed so you can launch it but it does contain mining virus aka backdoors that will using your CPU and gpu for mining purposes, I have it running on my servers laptop with 8GB ram. It used around 7GB ram after several PC restarts.

View attachment 168737

here nothing has changed in processing bro

It won'taffect right away. You need several restarts to notices it. That's the reason I have to re-installed my Windows10 and using the bat files to launch it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Wrong that simple launcher required some resdist to be installed so you can launch it but it does contain mining virus aka backdoors that will using your CPU and gpu for mining purposes, I have it running on my servers laptop with 8GB ram. It used around 7GB ram after several PC restarts.

It won'taffect right away. You need several restarts to notices it. That's the reason I have to re-installed my Windows10 and using the bat files to launch it.

Can share your batch file? I tried to change client IP but it won't work without a simple launcher or another way to login

look bro..

you use xampp, i don't know anything about it :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
we can connect: Dthere are some annoying mistakes, but you can solve them

https://prnt.sc/w92ufc

Reaction score

already managed to fix the error now I want to know how it makes the cahshop work because not even an item appears in the shop

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Pro

I got this error, When I login to the client I can't display the server list, Can anybody help me

2/26/20 09:25:54 [6956] INFO - onEtlResWorldList >> no world server [mu2::LoginRunner::eek:nEtlResWorldList][LoginRunner.cpp][928]12/26/20 09:25:55 [6956] INFO - onEtlResWorldList >> no world server [mu2::LoginRunner::eek:nEtlResWorldList][LoginRunner.cpp][928]12/26/20 09:25:56 [6956] INFO - onEtlResWorldList >> no world server [mu2::LoginRunner::eek:nEtlResWorldList][LoginRunner.cpp][928]12/26/20 09:25:57 [6956] INFO - onEtlResWorldList >> no world server [mu2::LoginRunner::eek:nEtlResWorldList][LoginRunner.cpp][928]

Retired Developer
Reaction score
Hi Pro

I got this error, When I login to the client I can't display the server list, Can anybody help me

2/26/20 09:25:54 [6956] INFO - onEtlResWorldList >> no world server [mu2::LoginRunner::eek:nEtlResWorldList][LoginRunner.cpp][928]12/26/20 09:25:55 [6956] INFO - onEtlResWorldList >> no world server [mu2::LoginRunner::eek:nEtlResWorldList][LoginRunner.cpp][928]12/26/20 09:25:56 [6956] INFO - onEtlResWorldList >> no world server [mu2::LoginRunner::eek:nEtlResWorldList][LoginRunner.cpp][928]12/26/20 09:25:57 [6956] INFO - onEtlResWorldList >> no world server [mu2::LoginRunner::eek:nEtlResWorldList][LoginRunner.cpp][928]

This is not an error, it's INFO
you have to wait for a few let Zone server start full then those message will stop spamming

actually there is an other exe that will pop out fast (LuaC.exe) then zone server will start and all your server will be online

if it doesnt start mean you missed something on config file

Retired Developer
Reaction score
@Magenik

connected server connected normally I need you to help me solve the online shop pos the list of items does not appear

that because your json file got overrided by Valofe file

you have to use the first json file and rename it with Valofe one unless you have source and recompile client with your own link
check the folder : Binaries\Win64\vanillamint

and look at the file : ShopMetaDataVersion.json
inside you have the version of json :

something like that :
{"result_code":1,"condition_type":"0x00","shop_version":"2020112401","return_structure_type":"0x02","result_code_channel":"null","result_message_channel":"success"}

2020122101_shop_meta_file.json => this is last Valofe version as client will always get last version from Valofe (unless you edit that part by source or injection if you prefer).

so if you are running on local as testing just copy the full name of last one on your client and rename the first json file you have (the one that match the shop from database)
then you can get it in game

Reaction score
that because your json file got overrided by Valofe file

you have to use the first json file and rename it with Valofe one unless you have source and recompile client with your own link
check the folder : Binaries\Win64\vanillamint

and look at the file : ShopMetaDataVersion.json
inside you have the version of json :

something like that :
{"result_code":1,"condition_type":"0x00","shop_version":"2020112401","return_structure_type":"0x02","result_code_channel":"null","result_message_channel":"success"}

2020122101_shop_meta_file.json => this is last Valofe version as client will always get last version from Valofe (unless you edit that part by source or injection if you prefer).

so if you are running on local as testing just copy the full name of last one on your client and rename the first json file you have (the one that match the shop from database)
then you can get it in game

thank you very much brother here it worked perfectly the way you did thank you so much ♥

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Magenik

where in the sql can i consult the numeric password of the accounts? (second password of 4 to 6 numbers)

Back