Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MU Legend JPN Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Magenik

save bro the shopping doesn't show up for some accounts something else how to solve 2 problems the redzen you earn as you use up but you don’t account in the store is 0 something else i saw and the rank doesn’t update wanted to know how to solvethese problems the rest is working normal

oh another thing i saw too and that you activate the events and you are not activating msm changing the start and end date

erro

https://prnt.sc/wamtil

Last edited:
Retired Developer
Reaction score
Wrong that simple launcher required some resdist to be installed so you can launch it but it does contain mining virus aka backdoors that will using your CPU and gpu for mining purposes, I have it running on my servers laptop with 8GB ram. It used around 7GB ram after several PC restarts.

It won't affect right away. You need several restarts to notices it. That's the reason I have to re-installed my Windows10 and using the bat files to launch it.

Correct the Simple Launcher has backdoors
even me i used it first but not too long maybe 4-5 times then i switched into shortcut from MuLegend.exe with Parameters (it's faster and safe to use)

while this launcher is really bad after i see how many CPU it's using when it should be only a connection string to login page...

As for my incoming server, we did a launcher that will check first if your account exist and allow you to start client only if it's created then will entirely check your client file and download what is broken or missing. Then you will be able to play
and it doesnt take time to load the launcher compare to that simple launcher...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to change language in client on english ? All links dead. And upload bat file for example (want see structure inside, when I make my own file appear message "if strParams.Num !=9")

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
does anyone know tell me how to configure the server on a vps?
THX
Se tiver algum br meu discord e esse Mittydimitry#5944

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
For those who understood this image and wanted to exchange information please contact me.

keyrita1 - MU Legend JPN Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Retired Developer
Reaction score
fixed api using redzen and bound redzen, so far so good

- not buying source code, so don't pm me for selling anything -

even if you have source, API is not included it's something you have to build by your own

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[QUOTE = Magenik; 9057699] Đây không phải là lỗi, đó là THÔNG TIN,
bạn phải đợi một vài giây để máy chủ Zone khởi động đầy thì thông báo đó sẽ ngừng gửi thư rác

thực sự có một exe khác sẽ bật ra nhanh chóng (LuaC.exe) sau đó máy chủ vùng sẽ khởi động và tất cả máy chủ của bạn sẽ trực tuyến

nếu nó không khởi động có nghĩa là bạn đã bỏ lỡ điều gì đó trên tệp cấu hình [/ QUOTE]

Hi Magenik

Thank you for supporting me,

I have tried waiting for it but still can't,. i wait it 10p all the servers are turned on and no more error message onEtlResWorldList >> no world serverI have checked that the config completely looks like you instructed me I don't know why, can you show me where the connection configuration of the hostname is

Retired Developer
Reaction score
[QUOTE = Magenik; 9057699] Đây không phải là lỗi, đó là THÔNG TIN,
bạn phải đợi một vài giây để máy chủ Zone khởi động đầy thì thông báo đó sẽ ngừng gửi thư rác

thực sự có một exe khác sẽ bật ra nhanh chóng (LuaC.exe) sau đó máy chủ vùng sẽ khởi động và tất cả máy chủ của bạn sẽ trực tuyến

nếu nó không khởi động có nghĩa là bạn đã bỏ lỡ điều gì đó trên tệp cấu hình [/ QUOTE]

Hi Magenik

Thank you for supporting me,

I have tried waiting for it but still can't,. i wait it 10p all the servers are turned on and no more error message onEtlResWorldList >> no world serverI have checked that the config completely looks like you instructed me I don't know why, can you show me where the connection configuration of the hostname is

Well i don't know but this can be many reason,
you have to check on your config file there are some ip you can't edit if you are doing local setup
you have to leave 127.0.0.1

please watch the video i made before :

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Finally, can manage somethings related to billing APIs by myself, nearly to use full features of legend shop. I'm going to develop the APIs by nodejs :D.

Hi Magenik,
I saw that you can use the remote control with the readable text, could you guide me on how to do that?
My tool just shows variables

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@modbibi

could you teach me how to solve this redzen problem?another doubt someone knows how to resolve the rank that does not updatehow to make the PC rom work and update the calendar

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
it's really hard without source code, but it's possible to fix all api to use redzen, and I also convert shop to sql without using mysql, next stop - translate the client

Last edited:
Retired Developer
Reaction score
@modbibi @Magenik

can you help me with the operation of my shop?do not discount the shop's red zen and bounts after purchase.

you can join my discord, there i posted few info but full API is not for share anymore as on this thread of forum there was few peoples who started a fight :) and i wont share what i did to public for allow them to enjoy it :)

So far we finished the entire API system and some modeling of client part

Here a part of my editing :

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@modbibi

could you teach me how to solve this redzen problem?another doubt someone knows how to resolve the rank that does not updatehow to make the PC rom work and update the calendar

yup, the ranking still error, need to have more time for investigating. About redzen problem, you have to write an API for that, it's for this `/billing2/charge_jewel` . You the file name should be `charge_jewel.php` and put it inside `billing2` folder

Back