Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MU Legend JPN Server Files

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
my cash shop doesnt show up the right thing how to fix this guy

Last edited:
Reaction score
So you are just promoting your server here and that is not allowed

you give people a link for your client while they don't have server file for run it, how stupid is that ? so it's just spamming your server link.
if people download your client what they will do with it ? nothing they can't even use it so keep your client for yourself and don't even share it if you don't share server file at least.

here since the beginning we are working on the same file V54 a leaked one

I have source code too i used it for build API + work on client fix that it
i don't have time for do more as this game is dead
players will only play for free on your server so if you gonna rent a server for host it for free then good for you :)

MU is a dead game.
Even if i have players on my server, it's not enough for i give more work on the file :)

Edit: you said you don't have source code then how your client has Rich Presence of Discord ? hahaha. you are just a good liar :)

You can add discord rich presence via hooking ( )
Just check MULegend.exe, if he have source and rebuild client, that exe can't signed by Valofe
And he just share official client v55 from valofe for who's asking (post #516)

Reaction score
So me try make it work with client .57 GB - but catch only lobbi without serverlist.
In login server's log me see some strange warnings, when me try login:
[3216] TRACE - OnGracefulClosure> Disconnected SessionKey(2245656577), Reason(2), Error(100064) [mu2::ServerIOCP::OnGracefulClosure][ServerIOCP.cpp][393]
[5620] WARN - onLogout> LoginUserMap entry not found [sessionKey: 2245656577] [mu2::LoginRunner::eek:nEventDisconnected][LoginRunner.cpp][576]

P.S. So still download .54 JP client...

Reaction score
So me catch clent .54 JPN and try login intgame. but in log of Loginserver catch:
[5396] WARN - Accepted SessionKey(2245525505) [mu2::ServerCommon::OnAccepted][ServerCommon.cpp][388]
[5536] INFO - onEclReqServerVersion >Major:0, Minor:0, Patch:54 [mu2::LoginRunner::eek:nEclReqServerVersion][LoginRunner.cpp][1189]
[5536] INFO - onReqLogin> [mu2::LoginRunner::eek:nEclReqLogin][LoginRunner.cpp][135]
[3896] INFO - login otp check. ProviderCode = 0 [mu2::UrlAuth::SetParam][UrlAuth.cpp][69]
[3896] INFO - UrlAuth. URL : /checkOTP.php [mu2::UrlAuth::SetParam][UrlAuth.cpp][70]
[3896] INFO - UrlAuth. INPUT : 0ㄛreq={"channeling_index":0,"client_ip":"192.168.0.12","locale":"jp","service_code":"mulegend-jp","user_key"
:"userx","user_otp":"939e0f37932e3e440087f8a7e3035d27"}
[mu2::UrlAuth::SetParam][UrlAuth.cpp][71]
[3896] INFO - UrlAuth. OUTPUT : {"result_code":-98} [mu2::UrlAuth::Finish][UrlAuth.cpp][86]
[3896] ERROR - Auth : error -98 [error db] [mu2::UrlAuth::Finish][UrlAuth.cpp][125]
[5536] INFO - onEclReqLogin >Auth Result 0 [mu2::LoginRunner::eek:nEclReqLogin][LoginRunner.cpp][193]
[5536] ERROR - onReqLogin> Failed -98 [mu2::LoginRunner::eek:nEclReqLogin][LoginRunner.cpp][223]

and see clean server selection list

So problem was in file .\www\api\member\checkOTP.php i.e. in section:
Code:
    $check_password = md5($user_otp);
in incorrect file was use md5 function.

So it's work like:
- user enter login and password
- launcher encode password into MD5 string and transport user and MD5 of password into server side
- in check function MD5 implement into password's MD5
and - user can't logon

Last edited:
Reaction score
Publish run string plz O U use not run string trought .CMD/.BAT file?
Code:
F:\MU2\Binaries\Win64\MULegend.exe valofe.mul.launcher::<UserName>%7C<MD5ofPassword>%7CVALOFE%7C0%7C1%7C<ServerIP>%7C1001%7CJP%7Clive

And use JPN client only with this version of server

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi guy, how can i find item id or open remove control like pic bellow, i tried to press "~" or "shift + ~" but just show command line, i need item id because i can use GM tool and send any item to mail in game.
pls help me find it :v
keyrita1 - MU Legend JPN Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
there is no version 55, it was just source code V51 edited and rebuild where he just enabled back what they disabled in Event code

V51-54 are all same source just Number of what they enabled or disabled

U can also set source V10000 if you want and build server and client V10000 and tell that you have V 100000 :)

Here everyone is trying to offer solutions on the issue, but you just praise what you do. it is of no use to anyone. You're just showing off. On the Discord channel, you just show off that I did that. I have been developing software with Laravel for 8 years. I've never seen you show off with Laravel as much as you do. If you will be useful to people, if you will share what you do, write a message to the topic. We don't have to watch you praise yourself.

Retired Developer
Reaction score
Here everyone is trying to offer solutions on the issue, but you just praise what you do. it is of no use to anyone. You're just showing off. On the Discord channel, you just show off that I did that. I have been developing software with Laravel for 8 years. I've never seen you show off with Laravel as much as you do. If you will be useful to people, if you will share what you do, write a message to the topic. We don't have to watch you praise yourself.
you are a clown right ? i did share more information than you did on your entire life of Ragezone (ahh sorry i didn't see you are new here).
If you are on my discord and saw those info that mean you get every single share i did on discord and here
now let me guess you want more and you can't get it that the reason you come and cry here
keep going MU2 is dead since months you don't see it ? and you want me share something that i don't touch anymore since december? loll a big joke
thanks for the laugh

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Well,
I dont want to disqus with you. Sharing is something is made by love not by count. Understand this not by count. May be you are right, may be i couldnt share much more. But i never said "I did this. Here is screenshot ...". I pointed this. If you make anything that works, you can share it. Not only show. But it seems you cant figure out this. You are only counting peoples sharing to defend yourself.

Back