Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MU Legend JPN Server Files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please someone help me i forgot how run MU from VM offline someone help me thanks!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
View attachment 172226 This is in VM and run with Matar RunMe.bat but cannot conect server show me...

what windows you use ?

if use win 10 or lower use @hexcode simple launcher

if you using win 11 and used the bat i post you have to change your password in DB to your real pass

RUBjwBZ - MU Legend JPN Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
View attachment 172226 This is in VM and run with Matar RunMe.bat but cannot conect server show me...

Check the VM network address ,must be 192.168.200.170. Try to ping same ip 192.168.200.170 from your host machine.If there is no ping you have some problem with Network settings.BTW VM Ware has a issue with some machines with more LAN adapters,sometimes its not make bridge correctly.

Regards

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I try MU_Launcher_by_HexCODE_V01b game run, but cannot see server. I'm with Windows 10. Thanks for helping me! IP is 192.168.200.170 with RunMe Matar bat run fine, but there no cash shop...

Last edited:
Reaction score
I try MU_Launcher_by_HexCODE_V01b game run, but cannot see server. I'm with Windows 10. Thanks for helping me! IP is 192.168.200.170 with RunMe Matar bat run fine, but there no cash shop...

I am with Win 10 too and launcher working coretly for me.Probably is something with server or your network setting.Try to run the game with my lancher and on server list, open process explorer (you can download from ) and check the client connections.Find MULegeng.exe in the procsess list and double click on it.On TCP/IP oanel you can see where is connected your client.It must be connecte don your IP on port 1001:

keyrita1 - MU Legend JPN Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Regards

PS:Check is your Web server anc MySQL server are running corretly too.

Thank You !!

YjIuByP - MU Legend JPN Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums
Matar, do you downloade dthe source code? I am trying to download it from a couple days but there is no seeders.

Regards

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@hexcode

i did bro but i lost the files delete torrent download folder by mistake i cant seed ( lost 1 year of files ) lol

i have unziped folder for the src somewhere if i found it

Reaction score
hexcode

i did bro but i lost the files delete torrent download folder by mistake i cant seed ( lost 1 year of files ) lol

i have unziped folder for the src somewhere if i found it

I appreciate it.I hope you find it.

Regards

Server is connect to my IP run server from VM with bat launcher run fine but with your launcher not find server. I run bat file test connection and all is ok... idk what is the problemView attachment 172242View attachment 172244View attachment 172243

Do you try to check is the client connect to login server on port 1001 when you are using my launcher? VMware NAT is very bugy sometimes.Try to bridge the guest system LAN to your netwotk,not using NAT.Just set it to your subnet and dont forgot to change the new ip in "CenterConfig.yaml", "common.yaml", "LocalConfig-lv.yaml", "login.php", "Server.txt", "ServerData.ini", "worlds.yaml"
Regards

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I don't know too much on vm can you show me more how set up connection thanks!

Reaction score
I believe the only public torrent is this one
Might appear dead, but once in a while some seeders appear so just wait a bit and hope for the best.

Yeah i tried this, but unfortinatly there is no seeders in the pass couple days.
Regards

I don't know too much on vm can you show me more how set up connection thanks!

There is a lot of tutorials in YouTube.
Regards

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
is this server files full?

any setup tutorials?

any mirrors?

thx。。

Back