MU Legend JPN Server Files

Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13151617181920212223242526272829303133 ... LastLast
    MemberRank
    Jun 2013 Join Date
    139Posts

Re: MU Legend JPN Server Files

MU Legend JPN Server Files
    Quote Originally Posted by HTML View Post
    Confirmed, it has nothing to do with the released server. Here is the proof of partially removing GG work :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7zoHOShAvU. Enjoy
    Easy delete gg without use this shitty dll

MemberRank
    Dec 2004 Join Date
    155Posts

Confirmed, it has nothing to do with the released server. Here is the proof of partially removing GG work :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7zoHOShAvU. Enjoy

Very good. Ask CodCommand. Have to do it every time?

MemberRank
    Sep 2015 Join Date
    23Posts

can someone tell me if it is possible to connect to the server in a VPS so someone else can connect?

True MemberRank
    Jun 2005 Join Date
    next to youLocation
    778Posts

Removing GG is a bad idea

there are way better to fix this issue => decrypt and encrypt back your MuLegendJP.ini of course you have to edit new nProtect link in it

then host your own nProtect server

or on local you can simply make your own emulated nProtect emulation (you have to extract from original ZIP the gameguard folder for get the file)

here example of original link to nprotect = http://mulegend-cdn.valofe.com/nProt...fg?id=64368710

now easy to get it

edit your hosts file and make your local ip read mulegend-cdn.valofe.com

example :
    192.168.1.2 mulegend-cdn.valofe.com

edit your webserver http.conf or virtualhost.conf and make a folder that will host it

then on the created folder create subfolders and add the file like so = /nProtect/jp/Real/update.cfg (from your original client zip)

and voilà => gameguard bypassed

why need inject dll, you gonna send this software to players? for they inject dll in the game you manage ? and they able to use cheat engine ?

let me guess, after injecting DLL how many minutes can you stay in game without disconnection ?

you should work around this issue, for host you own gameguard not killing it...

- - - Updated - - -

I'm building the entire API system under Laravel 8

because the actual API has many bugs and exploits possibility

for live server i suggest you to check all your PHP code

Working on Fairy Dreams 3dMobile Game

True MemberRank
    Dec 2014 Join Date
    EarthLocation
    444Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Magenik View Post

there are way better to fix this issue => decrypt and encrypt back your MuLegendJP.ini of course you have to edit new nProtect link in it

or on local you can simply make your own emulated nProtect emulation (you have to extract from original ZIP the gameguard folder for get the file)

here example of original link to nprotect = http://mulegend-cdn.valofe.com/nProt...fg?id=64368710

now easy to get it

example :

edit your webserver http.conf or virtualhost.conf and make a folder that will host it

then on the created folder create subfolders and add the file like so = /nProtect/jp/Real/update.cfg (from your original client zip)

why need inject dll, you gonna send this software to players? for they inject dll in the game you manage ? and they able to use cheat engine ?

let me guess, after injecting DLL how many minutes can you stay in game without disconnection ?

- - - Updated - - -

dont need file host to start client, its easy for fix

True MemberRank
    Jun 2005 Join Date
    next to youLocation
    778Posts

as i said it's a work around for a solution

as myself i host my own nprotect and if i open public my player will connect to my nProtect server :)

MemberRank
    Dec 2004 Join Date
    155Posts

now easy to get it

example :

- - - Updated - - -

Your discord group is gone. Thank you very much for your advice

True MemberRank
    Jun 2005 Join Date
    next to youLocation
    778Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hack2u View Post
    Your discord group is gone. Thank you very much for your advice
    it wasn't my discord but Pablinek

he deleted it as he don't work on MU2 anymore

now i have my own one

MemberRank
    Dec 2004 Join Date
    155Posts

it wasn't my discord but Pablinek

he deleted it as he don't work on MU2 anymore

now i have my own one
    Ohhhh
    I don't understand this part, is there an example? And I am very sorry for the good dis edit your webserver http.conf or virtualhost.conf

Last edited by hack2u; 26-11-20 at 04:59 AM.

MemberRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    193Posts

Let me guess... you simply don't know and understand why injection or sort of thing is needed? Oh Boy with GG enabled there has no way to customize the client because a simple BYTE edit in exe's module GG will detect it, and with injection you don't have idea also why it is done, probably you don't even know the client is packed with themida. Good luck editing the ini file lol!

now easy to get it

example :

- - - Updated - - -

True MemberRank
    Jun 2005 Join Date
    next to youLocation
    778Posts

Quote Originally Posted by phit666 View Post
    Let me guess... you simply don't know and understand why injection or sort of thing is needed? Oh Boy with GG enabled there has no way to customize the client because a simple BYTE edit in exe's module GG will detect it, and with injection you don't have idea also why it is done, probably you don't even know the client is packed with themida. Good luck editing the ini file lol!
    That because u don't know how to edit
    packed with themida, do you think you are teaching me something ???
    then why would you edit the client ? that is called Hacking

Actually i'm editing client with TOOL for edit it and there is no errors i don't know in what world you are living but seems you think i'm a novice on game editing ? come on i run server maybe before you are born

you said : customize the client because a simple BYTE edit in exe's module GG will detect it

then don't customize if you don't know what to do on GG for enable that detection loll you are so funny just use Cheatengine is how you think you can edit client ?
    there are many other way of Client editing and there are proper way if you have Tools or even Better SOURCES

BTW when GG was down took me 1-3 minutes for fix it
    people on my discord can confirm you it and i gave them the solution for local run

I don't have any problem as you think to run client.

OH BOY as you said there are thing you still need to learn when you join a community, who are who and what they already done before.

Note : instead of talking about things blablabla where is your share ? where is your injection as you defending it ? then SHARE IT give others a solutions not only useless blabla... pathetic

Last edited by Magenik; 26-11-20 at 06:30 AM.

MemberRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    193Posts

A proof you really don't know a thing. Where did I said Im using cheatengine? There are many ways of editing the the protected exe? Show me just one lol, and boy if there is a source do you even think editing will be needed in the exe?

then don't customize if you don't know what to do on GG for enable that detection loll you are so funny just use Cheatengine is how you think you can edit client ?
    there are many other way of Client editing and there are proper way if you have Tools or even Better SOURCES

True MemberRank
    Jun 2005 Join Date
    next to youLocation
    778Posts

Quote Originally Posted by phit666 View Post
    A proof you really don't know a thing. Where did I said Im using cheatengine? There are many ways of editing the the protected exe? Show me just one lol, and boy if there is a source do you even think editing will be needed in the exe?
    Oh boy i guess it's more 'kid', i never said editing exe you are the one who talk about it lolll

as i said because you can't read = i gave a easy way to bypass the gameguard and editing it or removing it is a bad idea

but seems you never ever run live server with players on it right ? every admin that run server will tell you about what will happen if GG is disabled and you can go other forum where they talk about cheating

here it's about development => dll injection = cheating = hacking should i teach you this part ? or you big enough for google it

you come from nowhere and never help anyone on this thread and start teach me something that seems you just learned ?

and source i have it and as i said i gave solutions to others who need to be in game for continuing their development. but showing a youtube video with dll injection doesnt help anyone here it's a SHOW OFF

how about you ? go back to your cave
    you are just an other one that i put on my ignore list because no interest and nonsense talk just BLABLA for increase their forum post reputation

MemberRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    193Posts

Until now you don't know why the guy use DLL injection to patch the exe's memory^^ You asked for my DLL injection? as for me I really don't need one as I have better ways doing it^^^^ Here put this in your client and enjoy it...

I don't have to prove myself to you, next time you speak make sure you really understand the thing....

Oh boy i guess it's more 'kid', i never said editing exe you are the one who talk about it lolll

as i said because you can't read = i gave a easy way to bypass the gameguard and editing it or removing it is a bad idea

but seems you never ever run live server with players on it right ? every admin that run server will tell you about what will happen if GG is disabled and you can go other forum where they talk about cheating

here it's about development => dll injection = cheating = hacking should i teach you this part ? or you big enough for google it

you come from nowhere and never help anyone on this thread and start teach me something that seems you just learned ?

and source i have it and as i said i gave solutions for other that they can go in game

how about you ? go back to your cave
    Attached Files Attached Files

MemberRank
    Nov 2020 Join Date
    8Posts

Btw, i only want play offline not care about online , so how can i bypass gameguard ? How can i edit MuLegendJP.ini ?
    Or anyone have another way easy , i just need login in game to play why is so hard

Advertisement