MU Legend JPN Server Files

Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 151718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 507
  1. #361
    Retired Developer Magenik is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2005 Join Date
    next to youLocation
    775Posts

    Re: MU Legend JPN Server Files

    MU Legend JPN Server Files
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberbee View Post
    salamat pre.. but why magenik name is there?? pop'n out.. xd
    do i know you ?
    newly created user : are you hiding your real name with newly created user from this month
    Join date => Nov 2020
    if you know my name mean it's not your main Ragezone Account

    About the project :

    I did start rebuild the entire API on Laravel 8
    as today i already finished 80% of whole API
    I'm rebuilding the entire system that will use only MSSQL and no more Mysql
    All database and stored procedure got merged to MSSQL

    Remake the Purchase API actually from scratch
    as the one in the package is fully bugged and easy to exploit.

    below a part of the Controller API of CheckOTP

    Code:
    class CheckOTPController extends Controller
    {
        /**
         * Display a listing of the resource.
         *
         * @return false|string
    */
    public function index(Request $request)
        {
            try {
                $req = $request->input('req');
                $request_params = json_decode($req);
                $user_key = $request_params->user_key;
                $user_otp = $request_params->user_otp;
                $channeling_index = $request_params->channeling_index;
    
                /**
                 * For future update, not use for now
                 *
                 * $client_ip = $request_params->client_ip;
                 * $locale = $request_params->locale;
                 * $service_code = $request_params->service_code;
                 *
                 * */
    if (CheckOTP::where('accountid', '=', $user_key)->exists()) {
                    // Account found
    $accountfound = CheckOTP::where('accountid', $user_key)->first();
    
                    if (CheckOTP::where('passwd', '=', $user_otp)->first()) {
    
                        $result_array = array(
                            'result_code' => 1,
                            'user_no' => (int)$accountfound['fcsaccountguid'],
                            'user_id' => $user_key,
                            'channeling_index' => $channeling_index
    );
                    }
                } else {
                    $result_array = array('result_code' => -98);
                }
    
                if (CheckOTP::where('accountid', '=', $user_key)->doesntExist()) {
                    $result_array = array('result_code' => -94);
                }
    
                    header('Content-Type: application/json; charset=utf-8');
                    header('Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *');
                    http_response_code(200);
                    return json_encode($result_array);
    
                } catch (Exception $e) {
                    throw new Exception($e->getMessage());
                }
        }
    }
    Below the ShopVersion API
    Code:
    class ShopVersionController extends Controller
    {
        /**
         * Display a listing of the resource.
         *
         * @return \Illuminate\Http\JsonResponse
    */
    public function index(Request $request)
        {
            $region = $request->input('locale');
            try {
                $validator = Validator::make($request->all(), [
                    'locale' => 'required|string|max:2',
                ]);
    
                if ($validator->fails()) {
                    return response()->json(['errors' => $validator->errors()->all()], 422);
                }
    
                if (ShopVersion::where('locale', '=', $region)->exists()) {
                    // Locale found
    $localefound = ShopVersion::where('locale', $region)->first();
                    $error_code = 1;
                    return response()->json([
                        'result_code' => $error_code,
                        'condition_type' => '0x00',
                        'shop_version' => $localefound->version,
                        'return_structure_type' => '0x02',
                        'result_code_channel' => 'null',
                        'result_message_channel' => 'success'
    ]);
                }
    
                if (ShopVersion::where('locale', '=', $region)->doesntExist()) {
                    // Locale not found
    $error_code = 90001;
                    return response()->json([
                        'result_code' => $error_code,
                        'condition_type' => '0x00',
                        'callback_attribute' => '',
                        'order_id' => '',
                        'return_structure_type' => '0x02',
                        'result_code_channel' => 'null',
                        'result_message_channel' => 'Invalid locale'
    ]);
                }
    
            } catch (Exception $e) {
                throw new Exception($e->getMessage());
            }
        }
    }
    Last edited by Magenik; 27-11-20 at 02:55 PM.
    Working on Fairy Dreams 3dMobile Game

  2. #362
    Hardcore Member hack2u is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2004 Join Date
    149Posts

    Re: MU Legend JPN Server Files

    Quote Originally Posted by Magenik View Post
    do i know you ?
    newly created user : are you hiding your real name with newly created user from this month
    Join date => Nov 2020
    if you know my name mean it's not your main Ragezone Account

    About the project :

    I did start rebuild the entire API on Laravel 8
    as today i already finished 80% of whole API
    I'm rebuilding the entire system that will use only MSSQL and no more Mysql
    All database and stored procedure got merged to MSSQL

    Remake the Purchase API actually from scratch
    as the one in the package is fully bugged and easy to exploit.

    below a part of the Controller API of CheckOTP

    Code:
    class CheckOTPController extends Controller
    {
        /**
         * Display a listing of the resource.
         *
         * @return false|string
    */
    public function index(Request $request)
        {
            try {
                $req = $request->input('req');
                $request_params = json_decode($req);
                $user_key = $request_params->user_key;
                $user_otp = $request_params->user_otp;
                $channeling_index = $request_params->channeling_index;
    
                /**
                 * For future update, not use for now
                 *
                 * $client_ip = $request_params->client_ip;
                 * $locale = $request_params->locale;
                 * $service_code = $request_params->service_code;
                 *
                 * */
    if (CheckOTP::where('accountid', '=', $user_key)->exists()) {
                    // Account found
    $accountfound = CheckOTP::where('accountid', $user_key)->first();
    
                    if (CheckOTP::where('passwd', '=', $user_otp)->first()) {
    
                        $result_array = array(
                            'result_code' => 1,
                            'user_no' => (int)$accountfound['fcsaccountguid'],
                            'user_id' => $user_key,
                            'channeling_index' => $channeling_index
    );
                    }
                } else {
                    $result_array = array('result_code' => -98);
                }
    
                if (CheckOTP::where('accountid', '=', $user_key)->doesntExist()) {
                    $result_array = array('result_code' => -94);
                }
    
                    header('Content-Type: application/json; charset=utf-8');
                    header('Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *');
                    http_response_code(200);
                    return json_encode($result_array);
    
                } catch (Exception $e) {
                    throw new Exception($e->getMessage());
                }
        }
    }
    Below the ShopVersion API
    Code:
    class ShopVersionController extends Controller
    {
        /**
         * Display a listing of the resource.
         *
         * @return \Illuminate\Http\JsonResponse
    */
    public function index(Request $request)
        {
            $region = $request->input('locale');
            try {
                $validator = Validator::make($request->all(), [
                    'locale' => 'required|string|max:2',
                ]);
    
                if ($validator->fails()) {
                    return response()->json(['errors' => $validator->errors()->all()], 422);
                }
    
                if (ShopVersion::where('locale', '=', $region)->exists()) {
                    // Locale found
    $localefound = ShopVersion::where('locale', $region)->first();
                    $error_code = 1;
                    return response()->json([
                        'result_code' => $error_code,
                        'condition_type' => '0x00',
                        'shop_version' => $localefound->version,
                        'return_structure_type' => '0x02',
                        'result_code_channel' => 'null',
                        'result_message_channel' => 'success'
    ]);
                }
    
                if (ShopVersion::where('locale', '=', $region)->doesntExist()) {
                    // Locale not found
    $error_code = 90001;
                    return response()->json([
                        'result_code' => $error_code,
                        'condition_type' => '0x00',
                        'callback_attribute' => '',
                        'order_id' => '',
                        'return_structure_type' => '0x02',
                        'result_code_channel' => 'null',
                        'result_message_channel' => 'Invalid locale'
    ]);
                }
    
            } catch (Exception $e) {
                throw new Exception($e->getMessage());
            }
        }
    }

    I haven't solved the GameGuard problem yet.Do you have an easy way to understand? Thank you very much

  3. #363
    Hardcore Member cinus is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2020 Join Date
    140Posts

    Re: MU Legend JPN Server Files

    Quote Originally Posted by hack2u View Post
    I haven't solved the GameGuard problem yet.Do you have an easy way to understand? Thank you very much
    Solve gameguard ? read post before . delete all folder win64 brom game and unpack from client archive if you have and that it .
    turn on client till gg will start working .

  4. #364
    Hardcore Member hack2u is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2004 Join Date
    149Posts

    Re: MU Legend JPN Server Files

    Quote Originally Posted by cinus View Post
    Solve gameguard ? read post before . delete all folder win64 brom game and unpack from client archive if you have and that it .
    turn on client till gg will start working .
    I tried it and it didn't disappear. Probably need to install Windows again because there are so many viruses, haha. Thank you

  5. #365
    Member rollroyce is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    36Posts

    Re: MU Legend JPN Server Files

    Although i add this line in host file
    PHP Code:
    127.0.0.1 api.leegm.dev.valofe.com 
    the webshop still empty ??How can i solve that ?

  6. #366
    <html><skirt>ass</html> HTML is offline
    True MemberRank
    Nov 2006 Join Date
    251Posts

    Re: MU Legend JPN Server Files

    Quote Originally Posted by rollroyce View Post
    Although i add this line in host file
    PHP Code:
    127.0.0.1 api.leegm.dev.valofe.com 
    the webshop still empty ??How can i solve that ?
    Change 127.0.0.1 to your webshop up address MU Legend JPN Server Files


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Reversing code

  7. #367
    Registered cyberbee is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2020 Join Date
    9Posts

    Re: MU Legend JPN Server Files

    Quote Originally Posted by Magenik View Post
    do i know you ?
    newly created user : are you hiding your real name with newly created user from this month
    Join date => Nov 2020
    if you know my name mean it's not your main Ragezone Account

    About the project :

    I did start rebuild the entire API on Laravel 8
    as today i already finished 80% of whole API
    I'm rebuilding the entire system that will use only MSSQL and no more Mysql
    All database and stored procedure got merged to MSSQL

    Remake the Purchase API actually from scratch
    as the one in the package is fully bugged and easy to exploit.

    below a part of the Controller API of CheckOTP

    Code:
    class CheckOTPController extends Controller
    {
        /**
         * Display a listing of the resource.
         *
         * @return false|string
    */
    public function index(Request $request)
        {
            try {
                $req = $request->input('req');
                $request_params = json_decode($req);
                $user_key = $request_params->user_key;
                $user_otp = $request_params->user_otp;
                $channeling_index = $request_params->channeling_index;
    
                /**
                 * For future update, not use for now
                 *
                 * $client_ip = $request_params->client_ip;
                 * $locale = $request_params->locale;
                 * $service_code = $request_params->service_code;
                 *
                 * */
    if (CheckOTP::where('accountid', '=', $user_key)->exists()) {
                    // Account found
    $accountfound = CheckOTP::where('accountid', $user_key)->first();
    
                    if (CheckOTP::where('passwd', '=', $user_otp)->first()) {
    
                        $result_array = array(
                            'result_code' => 1,
                            'user_no' => (int)$accountfound['fcsaccountguid'],
                            'user_id' => $user_key,
                            'channeling_index' => $channeling_index
    );
                    }
                } else {
                    $result_array = array('result_code' => -98);
                }
    
                if (CheckOTP::where('accountid', '=', $user_key)->doesntExist()) {
                    $result_array = array('result_code' => -94);
                }
    
                    header('Content-Type: application/json; charset=utf-8');
                    header('Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *');
                    http_response_code(200);
                    return json_encode($result_array);
    
                } catch (Exception $e) {
                    throw new Exception($e->getMessage());
                }
        }
    }
    Below the ShopVersion API
    Code:
    class ShopVersionController extends Controller
    {
        /**
         * Display a listing of the resource.
         *
         * @return \Illuminate\Http\JsonResponse
    */
    public function index(Request $request)
        {
            $region = $request->input('locale');
            try {
                $validator = Validator::make($request->all(), [
                    'locale' => 'required|string|max:2',
                ]);
    
                if ($validator->fails()) {
                    return response()->json(['errors' => $validator->errors()->all()], 422);
                }
    
                if (ShopVersion::where('locale', '=', $region)->exists()) {
                    // Locale found
    $localefound = ShopVersion::where('locale', $region)->first();
                    $error_code = 1;
                    return response()->json([
                        'result_code' => $error_code,
                        'condition_type' => '0x00',
                        'shop_version' => $localefound->version,
                        'return_structure_type' => '0x02',
                        'result_code_channel' => 'null',
                        'result_message_channel' => 'success'
    ]);
                }
    
                if (ShopVersion::where('locale', '=', $region)->doesntExist()) {
                    // Locale not found
    $error_code = 90001;
                    return response()->json([
                        'result_code' => $error_code,
                        'condition_type' => '0x00',
                        'callback_attribute' => '',
                        'order_id' => '',
                        'return_structure_type' => '0x02',
                        'result_code_channel' => 'null',
                        'result_message_channel' => 'Invalid locale'
    ]);
                }
    
            } catch (Exception $e) {
                throw new Exception($e->getMessage());
            }
        }
    }
    No, but i saw you have alot of shared tutorials for newcomers and thanks for that. also i think you misunderstand my message. i was just informing that your name is pop'n out/showing on a message box when i tried to used pehit666 "steamclient64.rar" in the client. i works tho but the -StudioTest ForceConnectIp=127.0.0.1 works more friendly for just local testing..

  8. #368
    Hardcore Member cinus is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2020 Join Date
    140Posts

    Re: MU Legend JPN Server Files

    Quote Originally Posted by rollroyce View Post
    Although i add this line in host file
    PHP Code:
    127.0.0.1 api.leegm.dev.valofe.com 
    the webshop still empty ??How can i solve that ?
    one more thing make sure your shope game client file in vanillamint are not get update from official
    if that shop will not work to .

  9. #369
    Member rollroyce is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    36Posts

    Re: MU Legend JPN Server Files

    Quote Originally Posted by cinus View Post
    one more thing make sure your shope game client file in vanillamint are not get update from official if that shop will not work to .
    I had tried to add this line to host file192.168.200.170 api.leegm.dev.valofe.comand reunzip client but nothing happen, the webshop still empty @@How to fix it ?
    Last edited by rollroyce; 29-11-20 at 12:35 PM.

  10. #370
    Newbie herikeri is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2018 Join Date
    4Posts

    Re: MU Legend JPN Server Files

    I added -StudioTest ForceConnectIp = 192.168.200.170 to MULegend.exe,
    but when I log into the game, the error still shows -98.
    "D:\Game\ClientGame\Mu2\ClientMU2\Binaries\Win64\MULegend.exe" -StudioTest ForceConnectIp = 192.168.200.170
    Am I correct to add it? Sorry I bad english

  11. #371
    https://m.me/MakrotekLLC master_unknown is offline
    True MemberRank
    Oct 2004 Join Date
    HellLocation
    1,115Posts

    Re: MU Legend JPN Server Files

    @hack2u
    Have you tried to use the AntiGG.dll for Blade & Soul?
    You might want to check that out to test in case you havent yet.
    All you need to do is place the 3 or 4 files in the same folder as the .exe and it'll load the dlls for you.
    Otherwise, you'll need to inject it.

    If this is the right parameter for the game to start, I'll contribute a simple launcher as well.
    PHP Code:
    D:\MU2client\Binaries\Win64\MULegend.exe valofe.mul.launcher::YourUsername%7CYourPasswordFromMu2Auth/TblAccount/InMD5%7CVALOFE%7C1%7C1%7CYourIPAdress%7C1001%7CJP%7Clive 
    Please correct the above info if its wrong and tag me, thanks a bunch!
    Professional Game Launchers at Lowest Price
    >> CLICK HERE (RZ THREAD) <<

  12. #372
    Hardcore Member hack2u is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2004 Join Date
    149Posts

    Re: MU Legend JPN Server Files

    Quote Originally Posted by master_unknown View Post
    @hack2u
    Have you tried to use the AntiGG.dll for Blade & Soul?
    You might want to check that out to test in case you havent yet.
    All you need to do is place the 3 or 4 files in the same folder as the .exe and it'll load the dlls for you.
    Otherwise, you'll need to inject it.

    If this is the right parameter for the game to start, I'll contribute a simple launcher as well.
    PHP Code:
    D:\MU2client\Binaries\Win64\MULegend.exe valofe.mul.launcher::YourUsername%7CYourPasswordFromMu2Auth/TblAccount/InMD5%7CVALOFE%7C1%7C1%7CYourIPAdress%7C1001%7CJP%7Clive 
    Please correct the above info if its wrong and tag me, thanks a bunch!

    You are the light for everyone, thank you so much for giving me good advice, I'll give it a try, hope I can, haha

  13. #373
    Member sthaporn12 is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2009 Join Date
    48Posts

    Re: MU Legend JPN Server Files

    File sharing and storage made simple

    http://www.mediafire.com/file/lp9u7l...nd_PH.zip/file

    For somebody who has gg issue.
    This client woked for me .
    You can use it and edit something for play.

  14. #374
    Hardcore Member hack2u is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2004 Join Date
    149Posts

    Re: MU Legend JPN Server Files

    Quote Originally Posted by sthaporn12 View Post
    File sharing and storage made simple

    http://www.mediafire.com/file/lp9u7l...nd_PH.zip/file

    For somebody who has gg issue.
    This client woked for me .
    You can use it and edit something for play.

    Let me try it. But can't download
    Network Error (tcp_error) Thank you very much

    Can enter the game, but fall out of the game
    Last edited by hack2u; 29-11-20 at 08:13 AM.

  15. #375
    Member sthaporn12 is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2009 Join Date
    48Posts

    Re: MU Legend JPN Server Files

    simple_login.zipapilogin.zip

    After you updated patch from thier server.
    Use these file for login.



Advertisement