MU Legend JPN Server Files

Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ... 182021222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 528
  1. #406
    Member justin654 is online now
    MemberRank
    Mar 2007 Join Date
    90Posts

    Re: MU Legend JPN Server Files

    MU Legend JPN Server Files
    I have not yet managed to figure out where to adjust the exp rate gained from quests. Has anyone? Leveling way too fast from quests currently. Is it something that requires adjustment per quest in the quest file?

  2. #407
    Registered SHiFTTof is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2020 Join Date
    6Posts

    Re: MU Legend JPN Server Files

    Can someone help me, the server is running on the VM but I can't get out of this situation, I always get this error, I've tried on 2 different clients and I can't go on, what can I be doing wrong ?, I followed the steps on youtube and I called serves everything just right, can someone tell me what I can do to solve this

    https://ibb.co/nMN5Szq

  3. #408
    Registered strixgg is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2020 Join Date
    8Posts

    Re: MU Legend JPN Server Files

    Quote Originally Posted by justin654 View Post
    I have not yet managed to figure out where to adjust the exp rate gained from quests. Has anyone? Leveling way too fast from quests currently. Is it something that requires adjustment per quest in the quest file?

    Go to server/resource/data convert Quest from CVS to XLS - edit xp and soul xp gain from quest to your desire, export from excel to CVS and save the change sir

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by SHiFTTof View Post
    Can someone help me, the server is running on the VM but I can't get out of this situation, I always get this error, I've tried on 2 different clients and I can't go on, what can I be doing wrong ?, I followed the steps on youtube and I called serves everything just right, can someone tell me what I can do to solve this

    https://ibb.co/nMN5Szq
    have good the server ip adress? mysql and sql is running? you have a error on connection, have configured navicat and you can acces to the DB?

  4. #409
    Registered SHiFTTof is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2020 Join Date
    6Posts

    Re: MU Legend JPN Server Files

    I can log in, I used the client that was posted here on the forum the PH client, with it I can log in, but the legendary store is giving error

    someone has the files for the legendary store, or a solution, the store is enabled but does not buy any items

  5. #410
    Registered strixgg is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2020 Join Date
    8Posts

    Re: MU Legend JPN Server Files

    Quote Originally Posted by SHiFTTof View Post
    I can log in, I used the client that was posted here on the forum the PH client, with it I can log in, but the legendary store is giving error

    someone has the files for the legendary store, or a solution, the store is enabled but does not buy any items
    Magenik put a image to solve this problem


  6. #411
    Registered SHiFTTof is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2020 Join Date
    6Posts

    Re: MU Legend JPN Server Files


    The store is showing up, when I buy 1 item it won't go into my inventory

    https://ibb.co/B6JthQM


    this is my problem, and if you have the translated store I would really like

    - - - Updated - - -

    [QUOTE = ashlay; 9052784] Dll para ativar os comandos gm.
    MU2RemoteControl
    e código-fonte incompleto.
    Fonte (incompleta) [/ QUOTE]

    where do you put these files? on the client or on the server? which folder it should be in and which command to use

  7. #412
    Hardcore Member cinus is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2020 Join Date
    143Posts

    Re: MU Legend JPN Server Files

    Quote Originally Posted by SHiFTTof View Post

    The store is showing up, when I buy 1 item it won't go into my inventory

    https://ibb.co/B6JthQM


    this is my problem, and if you have the translated store I would really like

    - - - Updated - - -

    [QUOTE = ashlay; 9052784] Dll para ativar os comandos gm.
    MU2RemoteControl
    e código-fonte incompleto.
    Fonte (incompleta) [/ QUOTE]

    where do you put these files? on the client or on the server? which folder it should be in and which command to use
    Win64 in client Lel read two or 4 pages back. There was mentioned that already...

  8. #413
    Registered SHiFTTof is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2020 Join Date
    6Posts

    Re: MU Legend JPN Server Files

    Quote Originally Posted by cinus View Post
    Win64 in client Lel read two or 4 pages back. There was mentioned that already...
    This did not help because even with the GM char the remote does not open.


    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    the legendary store error continues after modification

    https://ibb.co/kJMLT1C

    https://ibb.co/r51BrL2

    https://ibb.co/PCNLPfZ

    where can I fix this. a current explanation would be nice

  9. #414
    Member mafias is offline
    MemberRank
    Jun 2012 Join Date
    26Posts

    Re: MU Legend JPN Server Files

    hi all...

    does it work on sql 2008 r2?
    it won't let me restore

  10. #415
    Registered SHiFTTof is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2020 Join Date
    6Posts

    Re: MU Legend JPN Server Files

    https://ibb.co/9GYDHSW

    how can i remove the expired item?

  11. #416
    Registered strixgg is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2020 Join Date
    8Posts

    Re: MU Legend JPN Server Files

    Quote Originally Posted by SHiFTTof View Post
    https://ibb.co/9GYDHSW

    how can i remove the expired item?

    need to edit on the api - and database the date value and on the

    \Binaries\Win64\vanillamint

    edit the JSON file whit the item you want

    ShopMetaDataVersion.json
    2020112401_shop_meta_file.json


  12. #417
    Retired Developer Magenik is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2005 Join Date
    next to youLocation
    778Posts

    Re: MU Legend JPN Server Files

    Quote Originally Posted by strixgg View Post
    need to edit on the api - and database the date value and on the

    \Binaries\Win64\vanillamint

    edit the JSON file whit the item you want

    ShopMetaDataVersion.json
    2020112401_shop_meta_file.json

    editing Shop is not only this file

    it's a real obstacle course !!!

    first you need to be sure you are editing the Json file properly and don't remove things that will make your shop bugged
    I used to use a tool before and no issue but my mistake was to upgrade this tool (now i can't get the old tool anymore with its crack haha).
    anyway yesterday i was converting Valofe Shop for my client and noticed that the tool was editing to much field like remove those " " and leave only numbers. So in game the shop was bugged

    So after fixing the Json you need to know that in your mysql table you have plenty of table to edit for allow the relationship between them
    Tables such as items, salesinfo, categories ...etc..

    So when all those tables are edited properly then your shop will work following the json file else you'll get in game such as this : The product is no longer available for purchase etc...

    So yeah you will spend hours to figure it out because it has to be done by hand or script if you create one

    and if you plan to open more server you have to setup more worldkey etc..
    as for me i don't use JP003 anymore so it's an other story of editing

    So yeah good luck on that one it's not easy


    Working on Fairy Dreams 3dMobile Game

  13. #418
    Infraction bannëd xlw00tlx is offline
    True MemberRank
    Aug 2014 Join Date
    outer space!Location
    1,278Posts

    Re: MU Legend JPN Server Files

    can anyone repost link of vm and english client?most links say expired :/
    also how much ram and cpu usage for me alone playing?thanks
    Signature removed for violating forum rules

  14. #419
    Registered strixgg is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2020 Join Date
    8Posts

    Re: MU Legend JPN Server Files

    Hooo sh****** well i go to study more this part,ty like always sir!

  15. #420
    Retired Developer Magenik is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2005 Join Date
    next to youLocation
    778Posts

    Re: MU Legend JPN Server Files

    Quote Originally Posted by strixgg View Post
    Hooo sh****** well i go to study more this part,ty like always sir!
    that what will happen if you are using Valofe last update as it is...
    so you have to work around and adjust many fields

    else you'll get that :


    first i was thinking it was my work on database that i missed something but after hours of implementing database manually for be sure i don't miss something i found out that json file was wrong set for our client so i had to edit all missing part and now all work 100%
    Working on Fairy Dreams 3dMobile Game



Advertisement