MU Legend JPN Server Files
    how to change server version ?
    --------------

True MemberRank
    Oct 2007 Join Date
    In your houseLocation
    1,265Posts

Re: MU Legend JPN Server Files

when i start the launcher this problem comes out how do i solve?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Immagine.png 
Views:	94 
Size:	51.3 KB 
ID:	169174  
    CentoS 7

if I was helpful you can give me a like

True MemberRank
    Jan 2011 Join Date
    RussiaLocation
    282Posts

Publish run string plz O U use not run string trought .CMD/.BAT file?
    Code:
    F:\MU2\Binaries\Win64\MULegend.exe valofe.mul.launcher::<UserName>%7C<MD5ofPassword>%7CVALOFE%7C0%7C1%7C<ServerIP>%7C1001%7CJP%7Clive
    And use JPN client only with this version of server
    Last edited by TieLay; 27-02-21 at 08:40 PM.

MemberRank
    Mar 2021 Join Date
    1Posts

hi guy, how can i find item id or open remove control like pic bellow, i tried to press "~" or "shift + ~" but just show command line, i need item id because i can use GM tool and send any item to mail in game.
    pls help me find it :v

MemberRank
    Feb 2021 Join Date
    10Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Magenik View Post
    there is no version 55, it was just source code V51 edited and rebuild where he just enabled back what they disabled in Event code

V51-54 are all same source just Number of what they enabled or disabled

U can also set source V10000 if you want and build server and client V10000 and tell that you have V 100000 :)

Here everyone is trying to offer solutions on the issue, but you just praise what you do. it is of no use to anyone. You're just showing off. On the Discord channel, you just show off that I did that. I have been developing software with Laravel for 8 years. I've never seen you show off with Laravel as much as you do. If you will be useful to people, if you will share what you do, write a message to the topic. We don't have to watch you praise yourself.

True MemberRank
    Jun 2005 Join Date
    next to youLocation
    782Posts

Quote Originally Posted by starliner View Post
    Here everyone is trying to offer solutions on the issue, but you just praise what you do. it is of no use to anyone. You're just showing off. On the Discord channel, you just show off that I did that. I have been developing software with Laravel for 8 years. I've never seen you show off with Laravel as much as you do. If you will be useful to people, if you will share what you do, write a message to the topic. We don't have to watch you praise yourself.
    you are a clown right ? i did share more information than you did on your entire life of Ragezone (ahh sorry i didn't see you are new here).
    If you are on my discord and saw those info that mean you get every single share i did on discord and here
    now let me guess you want more and you can't get it that the reason you come and cry here
    keep going MU2 is dead since months you don't see it ? and you want me share something that i don't touch anymore since december? loll a big joke
    thanks for the laugh
    Working on Fairy Dreams 3dMobile Game

MemberRank
    Jul 2019 Join Date
    89Posts

Stop arguing. Just publish the complete source code 120G

MemberRank
    Feb 2021 Join Date
    10Posts

Quote Originally Posted by starliner View Post
    Well,
    I dont want to disqus with you. Sharing is something is made by love not by count. Understand this not by count. May be you are right, may be i couldnt share much more. But i never said "I did this. Here is screenshot ...". I pointed this. If you make anything that works, you can share it. Not only show. But it seems you cant figure out this. You are only counting peoples sharing to defend yourself.

Advertisement