Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile [Release] Mu Origin (MU Miracle) Full

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
Re: Mu Origin (MU Miracle) Full

3 class is the best without Magic Gladiator Lol we don't need it!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

3 class is the best without Magic Gladiator Lol we don't need it!
Was share free, it can not ask for better, shared 1.4.3 Current full and it is no longer valid. If wanted better for the 1.5.1 and 1.9.1 require you to buy, or can be downloaded for free, but it will catch accessed by baidu and you can not manage that account.
So if you want a full version with 4 character classes require you to buy it with the key and the registration website to manage your account.
ritwoo - [Release] Mu Origin (MU Miracle) Full - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hi ritwoo, where can i buy version 1.5.1 or 1.9.1 with key and the registration website?
Was share free, it can not ask for better, shared 1.4.3 Current full and it is no longer valid. If wanted better for the 1.5.1 and 1.9.1 require you to buy, or can be downloaded for free, but it will catch accessed by baidu and you can not manage that account.
So if you want a full version with 4 character classes require you to buy it with the key and the registration website to manage your account.
ritwoo - [Release] Mu Origin (MU Miracle) Full - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hi ritwoo, where can i buy version 1.5.1 or 1.9.1 with key and the registration website?
You can contact Spyke tranhuunghia0165@gmail.com, I bought there. They will give you a demo version to test before you decide to buy an official version, and your job is translating it with the tools and their guides.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

You can contact Spyke tranhuunghia0165@gmail.com, I bought there. They will give you a demo version to test before you decide to buy an official version, and your job is translating it with the tools and their guides.
Thanks you, i cant find skype viva email, can you give me the skype name?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

i`ve wanted to log in for sometime to comment on this post but didn`t find the time, but it`s week-end now so here we go :)
@ritwoo please tag your post accordingly, what is this, a Release or Tutorial? For example i cannot download any files to test, so i need to know from your title and description...
@ritwoo also, please explain better, what is the difference between these files and the ones released already here ?
i don`t want to be rude, i just want some clarification, because we already made version 1.4.3 work and also translated the assemblies and also the .assets files almost all in English

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

i`ve wanted to log in for sometime to comment on this post but didn`t find the time, but it`s week-end now so here we go :)
@ritwoo please tag your post accordingly, what is this, a Release or Tutorial? For example i cannot download any files to test, so i need to know from your title and description...
@ritwoo also, please explain better, what is the difference between these files and the ones released already here ?
i don`t want to be rude, i just want some clarification, because we already made version 1.4.3 work and also translated the assemblies and also the .assets files almost all in English

I do not know the released, the difference of it I'm not sure, but version 1.4.3 is too old so I do not care about that. If there is a difference then lies in the dev section added.

you can help me fix that?
What bugs you encounter?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hola como están soy nuevo en el grupo me gustaría que me explicaras un poco mas de como puedo realizar un mu apk, ya que me la paso jugando los miracles jejejjjejejejejej, pero quiero hacer uno.

Muchas gracias espero respuesta.
Sorry, I do not understand what you say.

high damage and high drop
I think you can try this server files.

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey dude, do you know how I can pack again the files assets unpacked with the disunity?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello, second link is not avalable...is this an offline version as well?

Back