Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MuX complete source code + database (7gb)

Reaction score
Original post:

Full SourceCode:
Code:
[B]Download: [/B][url=http://pan.baidu.com/s/1qXN1IR6]百度网盘 请输入提取码[/url][B] 
Pass: [/B][COLOR=#008000]jrak
[/COLOR][B]7GB[/B]

Extra:
Code:
[B][B]Download: [/B][/B][url=http://pan.baidu.com/s/1dDEq63n]百度网盘 请输入提取码[/url][B]
Pass: [/B][COLOR=#008000]4s7q[/COLOR][B]
200MB[/B]

Game name: MuX Miracle Legend
Game type: 3Dgame
Server side: vc++
Client side: vc++
Database: Mysql

webmaster_imds - MuX complete source code + database (7gb) - RaGEZONE Forums

PHP:
"Legend of Miracles" is a 3D fantasy MMORPG developed by Ninth City. The game incorporates a large number of elements of modern online games. While focusing on the pleasure of individual players, it also meets the needs of collective users, such as large-scale guild systems and large-scale attacks. City, etc., and relying on the original autonomous system, especially strengthening the interaction elements between users.

PHP:
The Ninth City is dedicated to the development of "Legend of Miracles MUX". The core staff of the project development team is composed of elites from the Ninth City R&D Center and also includes outstanding talents from various industries. At the same time, the Ninth City also recruited Senior players of major popular games enter the team to enrich their planning capabilities, and actively listen to player opinions during the development and operation process to improve the quality of the game. The "Legend of Miracles" development team has assembled senior developers from home and abroad. The development team consists of nearly 100 people. It is also the largest development team in Ninetowns, which proves the importance of Ninth City to "MUX".
A new online game masterpiece independently developed by the Ninth City for three years. The internal development code "MUX" will be announced on July 23. This work that will awaken tens of millions of players will also be unveiled on Chinajoy. Open its Chinese name.

PHP:
"Legend of Miracles" Miracle Prequel-the only photo. According to the staff, there must be many differences between this poster and the final version, but the game screen of MUX is very similar to MU, from the 60 and 80 level equipment displayed on site. Look, the relationship between MUX and MU can be described as being more blue than blue. Old players of MU can look forward to this game. Technically, "Legend of Miracles MUX" is also at the forefront of MMORPG games. "Legend of Miracles MUX" uses a self-developed cutting-edge large-scale online game server platform. A single map supports more than 3,000 people in a smooth battle at the same time, showing each player an unprecedented scale of content. The "Legend of Miracles MUX" server can simultaneously support more than 50,000 players to interact and play in the same server world. "Legend of Miracles MUX" will bring the most shocking gaming experience to every player.

In addition, "Legend of Miracles MUX" uses a world-class commercial engine, and a large number of third-party mature commercial solutions, as well as self-developed powerful and complete content creation tools, which can show each player excellent graphics and rich Game content. Since the news of the Ninth City R&D project was exposed, it has aroused the enthusiasm of players. The three original paintings that have been released have attracted widespread attention. Since the official website of the preview version was opened, the number of visits has exceeded 700,000 times in less than a week. .

In the latest news, the Ninth City announced that it has obtained the copyright of "Miracle 2" and named the new MMO-ARPG product "MUX" as "Miracle 2" (formerly known as Miracle Legend). It is understood that this new tour will begin its first test in Q2. It is worth noting that the orthodox sequel "MU2" of Webzen "MU" is also expected to undergo its first test in 2013. Not long ago, Sora Aoi, who is very much loved by otaku, interacted with Zhu Jun on Weibo, endorsing new products tens of millions. At that time, it was speculated that it might be related to "MUX".

Ninetowns stated that the game was produced by White Wolf Studio for many years, and the studio is composed of developers from China and South Korea. Although in the previous development process, the temporary name of "Legend of Miracles" (MUX) has been used to the public, but because the game tries to restore the classic features and content of "Miracle", it was decided to officially change its name to "Miracle 2". At present, Jiucheng has obtained the copyright of "Miracle 2" and has prepared trademark application matters. The first Chinese LOGO and official website of "Miracle 2" were announced today, and the first batch of screenshots have also been made public.

According to Ninetowns, "Miracle 2" is very similar to "Miracle" in terms of worldview background, occupations, skills, mission activities, gems, falling sound effects, and wings. It is after "Miracle" has gone through more than ten years of history. A new gift for all players. The classic contents of "Miracle", such as the familiar red dragon and blue method, Devil's Square, and the sound effect of falling gems "Ding", will be re-presented in "Miracle 2". It is understood that the operation team of Ninetowns "Miracle 2" will also consist of all "Miracle" ashes players who are eager to hear the "ding".

In addition to a large number of "Miracle" elements, the combat system and game screen created by the new engine of "Miracle 2" will be another highlight of the game.

PHP:
"Miracle 2" is a non-locking mobile combat method, making the combat experience more free, fast and consistent. In the action design, the essence of the stand-alone action fighting game is absorbed. The actions are rich and realistic, the combo moves are smooth, and the sense of operation and strike is excellent. In the action and strike judgment, "Miracle 2" independently judges the characters and monsters/NPC models from head to toe. A physical collision of a part, comprehensive weapon skills, attack distance time, external combat environment and other factors to make a precise high-level judgment, different force parts will show different action responses and damage values (for example, hitting the upper limbs will cause moves Slow, and hitting the lower limbs will cause the action to slow down), the entire battle process is extremely realistic. The "Miracle 2" game engine has a powerful physics engine function. Players can truly destroy the game environment. The environment such as wind, snow and swamp will directly affect the player's battle.

PHP:
"Miracle" is based on the OpenGL graphics rendering library, known as the most exquisite and gorgeous online game at that time. With the support of the new graphics engine function, "Miracle 2" has reached the top level of today's online games in terms of screen detail quality and combat effects. "The ding sound is still the same, the shock is still", the relevant person in charge of Ninetowns commented on "Miracle 2".

"Miracle 2" has been tested offline before, and the feedback from players is very good. Ninetowns also revealed today that the first test of "Miracle 2" will be launched in the near future, officially entering a new stage of online testing. We will continue to keep an eye on the more detailed game information and first test time of "Miracle 2".

The official website of the legend of miracles (miracle 2): http://mux.the9.com

The compressed package is about 7.72 GB after decompression, including the client, server, client source code, server source code, tool source code, database, documentation, etc., all very complete.

NOTE: don't know anything about the game, just sharing

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
I have source long before they posted here i get it in chinese forum. Not sure if same forum he get it!

In source folder there is a lot error but in sourcebranch_1 you can build it!

My only 2 problem is I can't build loginserv.exe and logserv.exe and i did not test it to run because of missing 2 file .exe

Anyone manage to build it! can you share the details how you manage to build it all?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Reaction score
Can't download. Thank you very much. Link is not correct

提取码:jrak
提取码:4s7q

提取码:jrak
提取码:4s7q

it work for me

Use this command
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1dDEq63n提取码:4s7q

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1qXN1IR6提取码:jrak

it work

download working

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
it work for me

Use this command

it work

download working
ok this

it not ok 提取码:4s7q

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
can someone share or provide mirror of the link? thanks

----
Reaction score
read the answers and you will know how to download this with good speed without needing a mirror

Yes it does. It cannot be downloaded. Therefor i will never install that baidu c-r-a-p for my machine, so is there any third party online downloader? Any of the upper links are not working all want to open that crap client... i will never install it... i did once, it more like adware than an actual useful thing... Good to know that Baidu outside the asian region is slow like hell. So yes, it does need mirrors.
If someone liberate it from baidu, i will make mirrors. Cheers.

Note: Those links and answers are not working for me - and my guess is not working for a much people also - Baidu usually not working without that client.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes it does. It cannot be downloaded. Therefor i will never install that baidu c-r-a-p for my machine, so is there any third party online downloader? Any of the upper links are not working all want to open that crap client... i will never install it... i did once, it more like adware than an actual useful thing... Good to know that Baidu outside the asian region is slow like hell. So yes, it does need mirrors.
If someone liberate it from baidu, i will make mirrors. Cheers.

Note: Those links and answers are not working for me - and my guess is not working for a much people also - Baidu usually not working without that client.

Try this:

Server 1 -
Server 2 -

Just insert this copy and paste this and click on green button
Code:
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1dDEq63n提取码:4s7q
or
Code:
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1qXN1IR6提取码:jrak

NOTE: AFTER PRESSING THE GREEN BUTTON, MAYBE YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR A FEW SECONDS

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist