Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MUX] and [MU Browser] MU Online files

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
i found this file but i don't have time to donwload and test
size 222.2mb

password of baidu : bbs8

i don't know if rar have password try this one maybe will work: 无
if not work try baidu password for rar
and this is the info about this MUX
chinese
奇迹传说MUX完整源码(服务端+客户端+工具+CG) vc++开发

奇迹传说MUX完整源码(服务端+客户端+工具+CG),这个是全套代码,解压后1.2G,3D奇幻MMORPG,玩家将扮演三大种族之一深入到剑与魔法的奇幻大陆之中,服务端和客户端用vc++开发,数据库用Mysql,仅用于学习研究,不得用于商业用途。

google translate

Miracle legend MUX full source code (server + client + tools + CG) vc ++ development
Miracle legend MUX full source code (server + client + tools + CG), this is a full set of code after decompression 1.2G, 3D fantasy MMORPG, players will play one of the three races deep into the sword and sorcery fantasy continent among service and client with vc ++ development, database using Mysql, only for study and research, not for commercial use.

This is MU Browser

file size:223.5mb

password: 2abg
if rar have password try this : 无
if not work try baidu password for rar
and this is the info about MU Browser
chinese
大天使之剑源码,vc++开发,高压缩,解压后1.2G,交换资源得到的,本人水平有限,时间紧,未做编译测试,放出来请高手共同研究鉴定下,源码有中文注释,不懂的就不要下了。
《大天使之剑》是一款西方魔幻题材ARPG网页游戏.十年经典,追忆昔日兄弟游戏,重磅回归,游戏以新一代游戏引擎打造,采用即时战斗的游戏方式,精美画风、酷炫特效、同时支持上万人同时在线,修改自奇迹MU。

google translate
Angel Sword source, vc ++ development, high compression, decompression 1.2G, exchange of resources, I am limited, time is tight, without making compile the test, put out under the joint research experts identified a Chinese source notes, do not understand I would do next.
"Angel Sword" is a Western fantasy theme ARPG web game. Classic decades, recalling old brother games, heavy return game in order to build a new generation game engine, uses real-time battle gameplay, exquisite style, cool special effects, while supporting thousands of people online at the same time, modified from miracle MU.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [MUX] MU Online files

thanks for the share, i am downloading it now, will upload to Mega once it`s done
from the translation it seems that the game has only 3 classes, we already have working files with 3 classes
i am hoping that we will find some useful files or tools

Reaction score
Link to original post whats is new in this files ? from the others :S

Pictures:
barakuda21 - [MUX] and [MU Browser] MU Online files - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
this is the site were i found it! and there is interesting game file on this site you can find mu mobile to!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh, i tought these are mu mobile files :p
currently uploading to mega, ETA 1hr (very slow up speed)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is the site were i found it! and there is interesting game file on this site you can find mu mobile to!

Do you have an account there? How do you download stuff?

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
there some game on that site need account and some not! like that MUX and MU Browser not need account to download the file, but on MU Mobile you need account plus Money to buy that 3gb file on MU Mobile

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
this is the link for MU browser

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
there is Private Server Mu Mobile Viet the client are same as PC Client look's good

Back