Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Naruto browser

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

dG7KtxM - Naruto browser - RaGEZONE Forums

VICTIM:

Linkdownload:
Server:
Server:
VMware Workstation Pro:
WinsCP:
WinsCP Password: root /root

Patch:
home/soidc/mycs_wed/config
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8km-yDp5UatdVdwdWJ3WU8taEE/view

credits: clb games

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
It seems the password isn't working when trying to use winscp so I might not be able to do so Vergil.

The login with WinSCP is username: root, password: root the login credentials is the same for linux on boot-up login.
The files are encrypted so you will not be able to view them/make changes to the client as far as i know you might only be able to edit the xml files.

The client files are located at:
home/soidc/mycs_wed/

Reaction score
Nope I've tried connecting via winscp it doesn't work I've set it all up followed the exact tutorial.

Then your network set-up is probably incorrect. it sounds like your VM box is separately configured with its own network rather than one connected network.

I use VirtualBox cause i like their networking, you can set-up yours to look like mine and you should be able to connect to your Box using your LAN IP.

1) you first must click file > preference and under the network tab click the icon on the right side that looks like a network card with a + sign name the network anything i left it by default NatNetwork2.

2) once your network is created highlight it and click the screwdriver icon which will prompt the smaller window called NAT Network Details make sure NAT CIDR is exactly the same in the image it should be 192.168.200.0/24. once that is configured click port forward

3) click the + icon to add a rule for port forward in this example my Host IP is 10.1.10.116 which is my real physical computer and the ip 192.168.200.128 is the configured IP for the Naruto game. if i port forward host port 8080 and on the guest port 80 when i browse 10.1.10.116:8080 in the web browser i would get redirected to the VM box 192.168.200.128 on port 80.

you would have to port forward the port 22 or was it 24 i forgot to use WinSCP to connect to the VM Box.

Attachments

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
dG7KtxM - Naruto browser - RaGEZONE Forums

hello guys , thx for share this server , i love this server ...
and i want to know , how you get VIP 10 on game ...
or accesing the database server game ... thx

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi thx for the share i've been looking for unlimited ninja/anime ninja offline game tho this is not its kind of the same or a rip off i played this too they have almsot the same features..

btw how can i translate to english? and also how can i connect from other computer using LAN? because i tried similar setup like this from another game but icant connect from LAN..

Last edited:
Reaction score
hi thx for the share i've been looking for unlimited ninja/anime ninja offline game tho this is not its kind of the same or a rip off i played this too they have almsot the same features..

btw how can i translate to english? and also how can i connect from other computer using LAN? because i tried similar setup like this from another game but icant connect from LAN..

I already posted the guide to playing on LAN scroll up a few posts. There is no current way to translate the game to English the game content looks encrypted/packed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already posted the guide to playing on LAN scroll up a few posts. There is no current way to translate the game to English the game content looks encrypted/packed.

alright i was using vmware, i'll use V.Box, i'll try it when i get home hope it works, Thanks!

sad that its encrypted, how bout in database can i edit the vip gold etc? or its encrypted too?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone give me the login credentials for navicat? port / db / username and password?

Hezarial Developer
Reaction score
Wahaha, in my country (Indonesia) this game called Konoha Ninja, and now already closed.
Hope i can make private server for this game:D

Tested and work, +1 from me

sabracx - Naruto browser - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello there,
what do I do wrong? The game just stucks here and do not load.
sabracx - Naruto browser - RaGEZONE Forums

Back