Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile Naruto - Ninja Master (Mobile)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Contains server side stuff for both iOS and Android, but only Android APK. (Havent tested it, but looks like everything thats needed is there!)

Download:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Naruto - Ninja Master (Mobile)

​Tutorial?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Thanks for all your releases. Just wondering you didn't happen to come across Digimon Links as well did you?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks for all your releases. Just wondering you didn't happen to come across Digimon Links as well did you?
I havent yet, but ive still got plenty of stuff to go through, but busy with work, will release some more once i have some spare to time to through them all.

Reaction score

done!

Note: Game play is simple, its like a card game :blush:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score

Contains server side stuff for both iOS and Android, but only Android APK. (Havent tested it, but looks like everything thats needed is there!)
Download:

This workk... thankss

8J8dzen - Naruto - Ninja Master (Mobile) - RaGEZONE Forums
BeCAMsX - Naruto - Ninja Master (Mobile) - RaGEZONE Forums
AhFrMlr - Naruto - Ninja Master (Mobile) - RaGEZONE Forums
lHbkc2h - Naruto - Ninja Master (Mobile) - RaGEZONE Forums
fMNtAxm - Naruto - Ninja Master (Mobile) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how can I make the server go online normally? because I downloaded the rar file and extracted it but when I try to connect to the game even with the server turned on it is still off, could anyone help me?

Reaction score
Edit: Editing both version_androidHmm.cfg and version_androidHmm2.cfg file with your loopback ip on windows seems to work (also changed from the 10. ip to 192 in the servers.html file not sure if thats needed)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, thank you for answering me, I did what you said, but I could not find these two files, version_androidHmm.cfg and version_androidHmm2.cfg, can you tell me where they are located? and could you help me get the server to catch normally? because every time I run the server it shutdown and crashes, and how do I view my loopback ip?

Reaction score
Hello, thank you for answering me, I did what you said, but I could not find these two files, version_androidHmm.cfg and version_androidHmm2.cfg, can you tell me where they are located? and could you help me get the server to catch normally? because every time I run the server it shutdown and crashes, and how do I view my loopback ip?

I think doing this messes up some events because they cant find images on some of the events for me and some dont work (but could just be the game bugged i dont know as i only tried this way)
Open the game file with a apk (think thats the ext) editor (you can download one for free)
Select the game
Select option 2 (i think)
Click assets
Scroll all the way down and save both cfg files to your android
Open both files with text edit and edit all 6 ips to your 192 ip
Save and replace the ones in the apk editor with them
Rebuild the game in the apk editor
Run game
The end

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
wwwwwooooooooooooooooowwwwwww :O the now yes I could find these two files, thank you very much for the help, I will download this program and make the modifications if everything is all right I will come back and I will let you know, I am very grateful for your help

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I think doing this messes up some events because they cant find images on some of the events for me and some dont work (but could just be the game bugged i dont know as i only tried this way)
Open the game file with a apk (think thats the ext) editor (you can download one for free)
Select the game
Select option 2 (i think)
Click assets
Scroll all the way down and save both cfg files to your android
Open both files with text edit and edit all 6 ips to your 192 ip
Save and replace the ones in the apk editor with them
Rebuild the game in the apk editor
Run game
The end

can you tell me wich android emulator are you using?
pode me dizer qual emulador de android você está usando?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, can someone explain how to install this or make a tutorial, i didn't find the tutorial in the files, thank you.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anyone please make tutorial.. there no tutorial in files , beside i am dumb xD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
please help me apk contents (version_androidHmm and version_androidHmm2) I've uploaded a total of 6 ip connections 192.168.xx.xxx as nox ([1] phpStudy and [2]

please help me apk content (version_androidHmm and version_androidHmm2) I've uploaded a total of 6 ip links 192.168.xx.xxx as nox ([1] phpStudy and [2] H and version)

watch and help me
https://youtu.be/20-Ow2_poeU

Back