Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Nature Pack Asset packages

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

The high-quality pack ice contains:- 34 completely edited trees and bushes- 31 materials- 28 textures of bark, leaves and branches- 28 textures of a grass- 16 textures of the quality earth- 9 types of stones and rocks- 2 stone textures for large objects- 3 large breeds- 2 particles (the flying leaves)- 1 demos scenes
askmyleg - Nature Pack Asset packages - RaGEZONE Forums

Unity: 4.4 above

P.s I will be able to use it in the free game? YES!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
but its old version, my project in Unity 2018.3.3f1
i try for upgrade, thankyou.

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Tried in 2018 and 2019 version of Unity and it seems that it only works smooth in 2018. In 2019 when i just throw in a rock-prefab, my GPU goes to 100% and Unity crashes after ~30 seconds. (Tested on a 16000 sqm map created by gaia, which throws the trees and the terraintextures in very well). Maybe i should test again with a much smaller map :D:

But anyways, thanks for this great release :):

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Tried in 2018 and 2019 version of Unity and it seems that it only works smooth in 2018. In 2019 when i just throw in a rock-prefab, my GPU goes to 100% and Unity crashes after ~30 seconds. (Tested on a 16000 sqm map created by gaia, which throws the trees and the terraintextures in very well). Maybe i should test again with a much smaller map :D:

But anyways, thanks for this great release :):
it is used by version Unity: 4.4

Back