Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Neverwinter Online RE-Release (Based on DNC'S source)

Status
Not open for further replies.
----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [RELEASE] Neverwinter Online RE-Relase (Based on DNC'S source)

UMMM The foundry thingy would intrest me... :D if in any way possibble...

What do you mean spambots? Afaik this source has no backtrack or online dependency or callbacks for home...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Oh, and yes, I do realize this is the game as it was in 2013 module 2 and not the current. I would rather make the sacrifice of playing without extra content and classes over that of enjoyment.
That's not a biggie since everything post MOD6 sucks major mayo.
@ t o p i c : I tinted everything green. :sleep: Like, everything. :thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

how to change the language on the client side ?

-Locale RU and -Locale 8 to _2_MakeBinsAndExit_Client (not working)

What am I doing wrong?

in the source code no GameServerLib_autogen_ServerCmdWrappers.h, ChatRelay_autogen_GenericServerCmdWrappers.h" where can I get it?

Error 169 error LNK1104: cannot open file 'F:\src\obj100\GameClientLib\Debug Win32\Character_combat.obj' F:\src\Night\GameClient\LINK NNOGameClient

Really collect and GameClient to change the default language identifier for Russian ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Flyer8472 - Neverwinter Online RE-Release (Based on DNC'S source) - RaGEZONE Forums

I do not understand how to make autogen files, please help

Reaction score

I do not understand how to make autogen files, please help

You have to build the entire solution in the proper order.

Snippet from old instructions.
=========================================================
COMPILE SOURCE CODE
=========================================================

Required software:
Visual Studio 2010 Professional with Service Pack 1
Windows SDK 7.0

Open C:\src\MasterSolution\AllProjectsMasterSolution.sln in VS2010 Professional SP 1
(Make sure you also have Windows 7 SDK installed)

You are going to run Rebuild Solution 2 times on the
C:\src\MasterSolution\AllProjectsMasterSolution.sln

(The 1st Rebuild Solution creates the Autogen and wiki files required for the 2nd Rebuild Solution)

rewera

PS:
You have to Stop trying to compile just the one project. You have to Rebuild the Entire solution. 2 times.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

You have to build the entire solution in the proper order.

Snippet from old instructions.

rewera

PS:
You have to Stop trying to compile just the one project. You have to Rebuild the Entire solution. 2 times.

Thank you for the clarification, it worked! you are the best:)

Reactions: DNC
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

When you log on from another computer get the following error - error=Login Server Internal Error: Account Permissions Not Found
Login2_Loginticketnopermissions

I understand what needs to be done right, but where they do not understand! what can you say?

Sort things out, but there is a problem says chat offline where you can turn it on?

Flyer8472 - Neverwinter Online RE-Release (Based on DNC'S source) - RaGEZONE Forums

If you go under the English client, the chat is working steadily...

error in translate? or doesn't work?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Can anyone tell me which chance is in any lockboxes into the game? or where i can see configure file, in which folder? thx.

Reaction score

When you log on from another computer get the following error - error=Login Server Internal Error: Account Permissions Not Found
Login2_Loginticketnopermissions

I understand what needs to be done right, but where they do not understand! what can you say?

Sort things out, but there is a problem says chat offline where you can turn it on?

If you go under the English client, the chat is working steadily...

error in translate? or doesn't work?

The error tells you clearly it isn't configured (IE Supported).
You'll need to configure the server in order to use translations. As long as, translations were properly created and the server configured, it'll work.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f857/release-neverwinter-supporting-documents-1084343/
Grab the document.

Someone may want to mirror that doc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

The error tells you clearly it isn't configured (IE Supported).
You'll need to configure the server in order to use translations. As long as, translations were properly created and the server configured, it'll work.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f857/release-neverwinter-supporting-documents-1084343/
Grab the document.

Someone may want to mirror that doc.

Thank you, once again all clearly explained! understood.

Not much is not clear as to withdraw the registration to hosting, how to access the database, perhaps we can connect in MySQL or SQL?

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score

For god sake, read the STO/NWO tutorials. they are basicly the same. That is explained right there, it is not sql or mysql not even pgsql; It uses his own database and a built in intranet. You can access it at localhost:8090 when you fire up the server itself

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score

@any news on fixing the missing char class?
and idiots in youtube are flagging my video of the servr cause i dont open it public,f*** them :p

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Nope, it is unlikely that there will be any updates on this source :\ Ever.

Reaction score

Just a curious, this source can't support online to everyone? I never saw a private server and I prefer to play a pserver than official.

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Just a curious, this source can't support online to everyone? I never saw a private server and I prefer to play a pserver than official.

The thing is... this server WOULD and CAN serve as a public server, but i would not recommend it becouse this is cryptic's source.... that means if you are hosting this publicly, you can and WILL be sued by cryptic if they find out(even if you are not doing it for money). This is an original code, therefor it is for lan only and for educational purposes. Any other interaction is not recommended, but ofc. it is your funeral XD

Reaction score

The thing is... this server WOULD and CAN serve as a public server, but i would not recommend it becouse this is cryptic's source.... that means if you are hosting this publicly, you can and WILL be sued by cryptic if they find out(even if you are not doing it for money). This is an original code, therefor it is for lan only and for educational purposes. Any other interaction is not recommended, but ofc. it is your funeral XD

I don't have interest in put server online, I just want to understand why don't exist some pserver online to play. :\

But GigaToni told me don't is working patcher, so that is the main problem.

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Well that is not the only problem i guess...

Reaction score

It actually is the only Problem..

The big huge thing with this source was trying to reverse engineer the launcher/patcher system. Since it is REQUIRED for UGC/Foundry.

To this day I still don't know:
- How the patchserver is actually configured.
- How to "properly" upload Patches to the patchserver

Without insights into Cryptics server structure, it's very hard to figure out. Since there are no config files to work off of. Nor are there any documentations on how to make patches. Except some references to batch files which are missing from the whole archives. In the documentation it references a specific batch file for developers to execute to prepare launcher patching. I got the whole Patchserver to accept my files, but were unable to download those files through the launcher since it requested some specific subview which I didn't know how to get into the whole patchserver structure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back