Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Neverwinter Supporting Documents

Staff member
Reaction score
I found this in one of the archives.
Looks like an entire instruction manual for everything related to the release

Code:
[COLOR=#333333]https://mega.nz/#!RQRTHIYJ[/COLOR][COLOR=#D90007]!RiEdSdUQeZqX2zOimuDKgzIi2NlESZpMLnCBDGKGzFw[/COLOR]
Password is ragezone

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Re: [RELEASE] Neverwinter Supporting Documents

It works.

Proof:
QomZcHd - Neverwinter Supporting Documents - RaGEZONE Forums

Interesting to read...
Code:
Access Levels
Cryptic Infrastructure involves three loosely linked access levels: Account, Character, and Chat access levels. On Live environments, these
values will always be the same; however, in development environments or for debugging, the values can be set independently from each other
(within certain restrictions). The general numeric value definitions of all the access levels are the same:
0 - Basic user (enum ACCESS_USER)
2 - UGC user (enum ACCESS_UGC)
4 - Game Moderator (enum ACCESS_GM)
7 - GM Lead (enum ACCESS_GM_FULL)
9 - Debug/Developer max access level (enum ACCESS_DEBUG)
Account Access Level
This is somewhat misnamed and is actually the access level granted by products on the Account Server for a shard or stand-alone server. This
value affects the default and maximum values for the Character and Chat access levels, and also the commands that are accessible on the
Server Monitor page for various servers.
Character Access Level
This is the access level stored on a per character basis, and determines what in-game commands are accessible to the user. The initial value for
this it the same as the Account access level for the shard, but can be modified with the in-game command
/accesslevel <int[0-9]>
where the integer value entered must be less than or equal to the Account access level. Entering the command  any parameters will returnwithout
your character's current access level.
Chat Access Level
This is the access level persisted on the Global Chat Server and determines how the user is perceived for all chat functions, including messaging,
channels, and spam detection. This value is modified every time the user logs in to chat from any shard or XMPP and is set to the  ofmaximum
the user's Account access level for the products/shards that are logged in to the Global Chat Server. This access level is used across ALL shards
and servers that share the same Global Chat Server.
For example, say a user has Account access level 4 to Champions Online and 2 to Star Trek Online and is currently not logged in to either. When
the user logs in to Star Trek Online, their Chat access level on the GCS will be set to 2. Then when the user logs in to Champions Online, the
Chat access level will get bumped up to 4, the higher value of the two.
This value can be modified in-game with the command
/chataccesslevel <int[0-9]>
where the integer value must be less than or equal to the current   access level. The command itself requires Character access level 4 toCharacter
use, and when run with no parameters will return the current Chat access level.
The commands "/SetIsGM <0,1>" and "/SetIsDev <0,1>" will also reset the Chat access level to the current Account access level.
The Chat access level affects the following things:
Users with higher access levels cannot be ignored by users with lower access levels
GM (4) and higher access levels can join any channel (even private ones) and  show up in the member list, except to other usersdo not
with equal or higher access level. They will show up as "GM" in the member list to those who can see them.
GM and higher access levels bypass all spam and rate limiting checks.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

thank you, it's working

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Excuse me what program you use I use Winrar 5.20 beta 1 for extract this file.
Sorry my very poor English.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
----
Loyal Member
Reaction score

It does works, change your winrar to an other

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thank you guys I try to downloads many times, and I check the file size is 44,495 KB and I use other program to unzip but no luck, BTW Thank you again you all ^__________^
Sorry my very poor English

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

SanGawku Thank you for try to help, it's not your files mistake I think it's my computer problem (I have no idea what is problem but it's OK )
Thank you again ^___________^

Sorry my very poor English

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

What are some commands for changing the stats ingame?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Guys, who has a working link to the file? Share, please)))

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Just found this thread, I know it's old. But I did not know there were any documents. Can someone share again please? or IM me with a link.
Thanks,
D_H

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would also love to have a copy of this. Appreciate it if anyone still has this and can share it with us. :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re-uploaded due to dead link: Included the old uploaded Addons pack which has a bunch of useful fixes for the server/client, modifications and tutorials. If you make any interesting modifications be sure to share em.

M.9. Server files. NW.60.20160307xa.5-RestOfWorld-final.

Collection of source archives for NWO.

Password is my username.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re-uploaded due to dead link:

Included the old uploaded Addons pack which has a bunch of useful fixes for the server/client, modifications and tutorials. If you make any interesting modifications be sure to share em.
That is SUPER awesome. Thanks again! If I manage to get this all working and make any useful edits I will be sure to share.

Back