Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Nexus TK Server (DB+Source Code+Map Editor)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
quick question

this is server source only, right?
or client and editor source code too?

Complete Server Source and Tools such as map editor, For client just download from official site, the latest version is 7.09
but for database is still blank so you must fill it as your own need.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have problem to connect my client to the server...

i run the server without any error now....and then i try to connect the server using client which i alreary edit the ddraw.dll to localhost ( server and client in same PC)

i klik the nexusTK and in blackscreen..."connect to nexus may cousing a few minute" and 2 sec again another popup "cant connect the the server, please tyr again later"

can any one help me how to connect the server?

this link for my server run without error

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i run the server without any error now....and then i try to connect the server using client which i alreary edit the ddraw.dll to localhost ( server and client in same PC)

i klik the nexusTK and in blackscreen..."connect to nexus may cousing a few minute" and 2 sec again another popup "cant connect the the server, please tyr again later"

If u using ddraw.dll for localhost u must edit host too. And when popup to connect chose no...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

check your setting also if it for localhost? 127.0.0.1 because i can see your map server now connected from 192.168.1.51
if u want to use 192.168.1.51 make sure u hex the ddraw to that IP as well
if all failed just like nobel said edit window host file as seen in the first post :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
check your setting also if it for localhost? 127.0.0.1 because i can see your map server now connected from 192.168.1.51
if u want to use 192.168.1.51 make sure u hex the ddraw to that IP as well
if all failed just like nobel said edit window host file as seen in the first post :)

hahaha....i give that photo only to show that my server already run without any error...i already try using 127.0.0.1 but still cant connect to server and last i try to put the IP in my server computer is that 192.168.1.51 and the result is same..still cant connect to the server...and i posting here using 192.168.1.51 and for client i already edit the ddraw.dll using hex editor to my server ip 192.168.1.51...but i try 2 pc..1 pc in same pc with server and result is none...and then i use another pc with server i connect and nothing happen..still cant join to server...

oh ok..i already get PM from nobel...and he teach me how to conect..i will test it...

update :
i already try using nobel tutorial...but its same..still cant join to my server....(that kru server musti x.x.x.x or must the real kru server?)

this happen to me , if i use ddraw (localhost) and i set the host ...in popup i chose "NO" it result is i go to the kru IP server...but i chose"YES" after that game popup cant connect to server, please try again later...

if i not using the ddraw.dll in nexus client...and i still set the host....no popup "yes/no" have start game button and game in to official nexustk server...

hmmmm....anyone know what wrong about it?my server have wrong conf or my client have something happen until i cant join my own server?

please check this photo:
- my server file
- my running server 127.0.0.1
- my host in window/system32/drivers/ect/
- and my client still cant join to the server

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hahaha....i give that photo only to show that my server already run without any error...i already try using 127.0.0.1 but still cant connect to server and last i try to put the IP in my server computer is that 192.168.1.51 and the result is same..still cant connect to the server...and i posting here using 192.168.1.51 and for client i already edit the ddraw.dll using hex editor to my server ip 192.168.1.51...but i try 2 pc..1 pc in same pc with server and result is none...and then i use another pc with server i connect and nothing happen..still cant join to server...

oh ok..i already get PM from nobel...and he teach me how to conect..i will test it...

update :
i already try using nobel tutorial...but its same..still cant join to my server....(that kru server musti x.x.x.x or must the real kru server?)

this happen to me , if i use ddraw (localhost) and i set the host ...in popup i chose "NO" it result is i go to the kru IP server...but i chose"YES" after that game popup cant connect to server, please try again later...

if i not using the ddraw.dll in nexus client...and i still set the host....no popup "yes/no" have start game button and game in to official nexustk server...

hmmmm....anyone know what wrong about it?my server have wrong conf or my client have something happen until i cant join my own server?

please check this photo:
- my server file
- my running server 127.0.0.1
- my host in window/system32/drivers/ect/
- and my client still cant join to the server

your host file is wrong dont put x.x.x.x
change the x.x.x.x to your whatever ip you set in your map server
if it is 127.0.0.1 then put 127.0.0.1
if 192.168.1.51 then put 192.168.1.51

example :)
#192 .168.1.51 tk0.kru.com
127.0.0.1 tk0.kru.com

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
your host file is wrong dont put x.x.x.x
change the x.x.x.x to your whatever ip you set in your map server
if it is 127.0.0.1 then put 127.0.0.1
if 192.168.1.51 then put 192.168.1.51

example :)
#192 .168.1.51 tk0.kru.com
127.0.0.1 tk0.kru.com

wakakakakakaka......ok2...i try again...thanks...

client and server run already....thanks all off you who try to teach me...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can anyone explain what is itemtype in item database ?

can anyone tell me the type, i only know weapon type is 3

weapon = 3
head =
hand =
shield =
armor =
sub hand =
and another

please help me with this thing...

thanks2

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can anyone explain what is itemtype in item database ?

can anyone tell me the type, i only know weapon type is 3

weapon = 3
head =
hand =
shield =
armor =
sub hand =
and another

please help me with this thing...

thanks2

all info inside LUA Help File.txt u can check on it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guide show NPC :
- use GM character type "/state 4
- dis , ndis, pdis (to show the npc and monster to own or GM character)

can anyone give the photo for npcs database and what should i need to do to put npc in game?because i stuck in npc type.....and i want to put f1npc but i cant...

and...how to set the monster spawn , if all monster in that map die and after bla bla minute all monster in that map will respawn with random coordinate..

just now i already have monster and i use /mon 1 in certain coordinate..but if 1 kill 1 monster..that monster always spawn in 1 koordinat only (not random coordinate) who to give monster spawn for random coordinat in 1 room???

thanks

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can anyone give the photo for npcs database and what should i need to do to put npc in game?because i stuck in npc type.....and i want to put f1npc but i cant...

and...how to set the monster spawn , if all monster in that map die and after bla bla minute all monster in that map will respawn with random coordinate..

just now i already have monster and i use /mon 1 in certain coordinate..but if 1 kill 1 monster..that monster always spawn in 1 koordinat only (not random coordinate) who to give monster spawn for random coordinat in 1 room???

thanks

for f1npc put type 1
other npc type 0
check the map console to see any error in your script

to make it random spawn u will need to make a script for the mob using
on_spawn = function(mob)

u can check the existing function inside the lua script
basically everything is in there, just check the script and documentation/comment inside

good luck

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
for f1npc put type 1
other npc type 0
check the map console to see any error in your script

to make it random spawn u will need to make a script for the mob using
on_spawn = function(mob)

u can check the existing function inside the lua script
basically everything is in there, just check the script and documentation/comment inside

good luck
Hmmm...make a script.?same like item script for yellow scroll? So 1 monster 1 scrip?

f1npc i already put tipe 1 but for the npcmapid must put what number for can use in all map?i put 0 i have any error said cant put mapid is 0...if i put 1, only map 1 can use f1...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmmm...make a script.?same like item script for yellow scroll? So 1 monster 1 scrip?

f1npc i already put tipe 1 but for the npcmapid must put what number for can use in all map?i put 0 i have any error said cant put mapid is 0...if i put 1, only map 1 can use f1...

yes i monster 1 script, if you dont want make script then i think u can change the source in the mob.c to make it random spawn for all mob :D

try put NpcIsChar = 1
add 1 map with id 0 will do :)

try move all your unused lua to other folder first then add back the one u use, u can solve a lot scripting error that way

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh i try it later....i use cygwin and run the compiled server...who someone give me server is already compiled because i always fail to compile using cygwin..hahaha...maybe in my level i cant change the scr mob.c...or maybe someone can teach me how to compile the server scr to exe file step by step...

hmmm,,,,yesterday i try to create the rogue skill name invisible...but i have littlebit confuse...when invisible,,,if i use magic like sange...the character still invisible when i use the magic att...its not fer...
on swing the invisible is false...its ok...on vita attack invisible same is false too....so far is ok...can you give me clue how to set if charcter use spell when invisible..the character is become not invisible anymore..???

thans to BIN TANG always help me...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how set monster drop item and drop rate?

Sample common drop script, put the file into any folder within mithialua/accepted/ , you can make any name for the file ex: mob_dropitem.lua and remember put "kelinci" at kelinci identifier mob database.

kelinci = {

after_death=function(mob)

local item1 = 22
local item2 = 23
local amount = 1
local rate = math.random(100)

if (rate >= 51) then
mob:dropItem(item1, amount)
end

if (rate <= 50) then
mob:dropItem(item2, amount)
end
end
}

tupai = {

after_death=function(mob)

local item1 = 18
local item2 = 17
local amount1 = 1
local amount2 = 10
local rate = math.random(100)

if (rate <= 90) then
mob:dropItem(item1, amount1)
end

if (rate <= 3) then
mob:dropItem(item1, amount2)
end
end
}

Use command "make all"
remember to change directory before that, into comithia/mithia on cygwin
ex: cd d:/comithia/mithia
then use" make all"

how i compile server using cygwin? (sorry my english) thx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
good old memories game, i am once make private server this game ( medialink nexia server), using winbaram as server,,

nice job to post this server

Back