Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Nexus TK Server (DB+Source Code+Map Editor)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone have 5.x maps? Please let me know. I have a 5.x server running but there are tileset issues when it tries to automatically translate newer mapfiles. They are 90% correct but not completely.

Hae

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone have 5.x maps? Please let me know. I have a 5.x server running but there are tileset issues when it tries to automatically translate newer mapfiles. They are 90% correct but not completely.

If you have a 5.33 server. Would you be willing to give me the server? I would like to test the maps I have then I can see if the warps and commands work. I have been looking for a working 5.33 server, If you like. Me and my friend can work with you on fixing up the server. then I can send the stuff back to you.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

here is the cleaned server source based on RetroTK, compatible up to 750 client, its a good place to start making your own unique server

NOTES: We have user report, there are unknown users trying to login to their test server even tho he haven't push the server to public, so it is either the source has some backdoor or some kind of ping when it is alive, you may need to scan thru the all source code to make sure no malicious code inside before you take it to production. So use it with caution.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello.. can anyone help me?

How to view the sprites from this game?? like clothe, armor, weapon, mount, magic effect?
and how can we add them for new graphic?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Use TKViewer (Java App)

Hello.. can anyone help me?

How to view the sprites from this game?? like clothe, armor, weapon, mount, magic effect?
and how can we add them for new graphic?

https://github.com/DizzyThermal/TKViewer/releases

We cannot add graphic into the client...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Use TKViewer (Java App)

We cannot add graphic into the client...

Is there something like this but with the old graphics?

Back