Nexus TK Server (DB+Source Code+Map Editor)

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    MemberRank
    Jan 2014 Join Date
    14Posts

Re: Nexus TK Server (DB+Source Code+Map Editor)

Dont forget install liblua5.1-dev

sudo apt-get install liblua5.1-dev

Btw it can't compile using liblua 5.2 error in file sl.c

MemberRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    5Posts

i already compile. using cygwin on windows.
    i cant login, its said "Chaos occuring." please help.
    btw how to input Map file into sql? wht does it mean? is it import the Map file into Map table in MySQL?

MemberRank
    Apr 2014 Join Date
    5Posts

I have a server running now, have 2 maps loaded a test mob and can walk between two of the maps... I don't have a clue how to implement any of the spells or anything heh wish there was a team to help out on this.

MemberRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    BaliLocation
    36Posts

All lua script whitin mithialua/accepted are loaded when server runing, for magic spell try add 1 spell in database than call magic scrip from database in ididentifier. Use navicat to alter the database. For calling the script use notepad ++ to open one script, for ex shoote, inside script there will be shoote = at first line so put this in ididentifier in spell database, use gm command try /givespell 1 then try the spell. Ah for spell type use 2, and use 5 for instance spell
    [[SitiJenar]]

MemberRank
    Jan 2014 Join Date
    14Posts

@HappyFeet : how to add a map give us some clue

MemberRank
    Apr 2014 Join Date
    5Posts

Table: Maps

Table: MapRegistry

MemberRank
    Jan 2014 Join Date
    14Posts

Ok i review it from tutorial Happyfeet Hax

for create map:

INSERT INTO `maps` VALUES (1,'TUTORIAL',1,0,1,0,0,7200000,0,0,0,0,0,0,'/region1/tutorial/TK004711.map');
    INSERT INTO `mapregistry` VALUES (1,1,'',0,0);

check your map name in folder ./mithiamaps/Accepted/

Create Character : working with note update "ChaActId" field in table character

update `Character` set ChaActId=1 where ChaName='character_you_created';

so i can login now

thx Nobel Happyfeet Hax and all
    Last edited by rcayadi; 07-03-15 at 07:10 AM. Reason: solved

MemberRank
    Jan 2015 Join Date
    17Posts

any idea where we can get the itemid, npc, mob, and spell animation?, and how to add in to the database
    please share on how to get this? thanks

MemberRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    BaliLocation
    36Posts

After You make a character, change the gmlevel char in db make it 99. Then you can use gm command, loot at source code file command.c use notepad ++ or ultraedit there you can see all gm command. After you make GM char, in game type /gfxtoggle then refresh using ctrl+r then use command "icon 1" to see icon number and image then use button next to see next image and number.Use "nweap" to see weapon, use "spell 1" to see spell 1 animation etc.

I use a bit trick for mobs, i screenshot it in a room with longger value mob time move, i spawn 12 mob once and ss it, then i kill them all using room hellfire spell, then change the mob look again 13 to 24 id. Now i have 1002 mob ss, enough for starting. I use mob spawn 10s so after change the mobs value in db, use gm command /reloadmob, kill all mob then 10s after will spawn new mobs then ss it. To spawn a mob use command "/mon 1" in a map, mob 1 will spawn at the point where we stand after relog. Try to explore numbers code at luahelp file such as 0=male 1=female 2=all. I'll help you all as i have time...

- - - Updated - - -

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1-12_cr.jpg 
Views:	288 
Size:	220.6 KB 
ID:	150874

This is example for my mobs ss, 12 mob spawn once, example you use id 1 till 12 and fill mob look 1 till 12, make mob move time about 30000 (30s), line up the mob spawn. use /mon x to spawn each point. There is other way to see mobs but i like this way so its easy to collect it. Hope this help...
    [[SitiJenar]]

MemberRank
    Jan 2015 Join Date
    17Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nobel View Post
    After You make a character, change the gmlevel char in db make it 99. Then you can use gm command, loot at source code file command.c use notepad ++ or ultraedit there you can see all gm command. After you make GM char, in game type /gfxtoggle then refresh using ctrl+r then use command "icon 1" to see icon number and image then use button next to see next image and number.Use "nweap" to see weapon, use "spell 1" to see spell 1 animation etc.

I use a bit trick for mobs, i screenshot it in a room with longger value mob time move, i spawn 12 mob once and ss it, then i kill them all using room hellfire spell, then change the mob look again 13 to 24 id. Now i have 1002 mob ss, enough for starting. I use mob spawn 10s so after change the mobs value in db, use gm command /reloadmob, kill all mob then 10s after will spawn new mobs then ss it. To spawn a mob use command "/mon 1" in a map, mob 1 will spawn at the point where we stand after relog. Try to explore numbers code at luahelp file such as 0=male 1=female 2=all. I'll help you all as i have time...

- - - Updated - - -

Name:	1-12_cr.jpg 
Views:	288 
Size:	220.6 KB 
ID:	150874

This is example for my mobs ss, 12 mob spawn once, example you use id 1 till 12 and fill mob look 1 till 12, make mob move time about 30000 (30s), line up the mob spawn. use /mon x to spawn each point. There is other way to see mobs but i like this way so its easy to collect it. Hope this help...
    wow thanks for the tips
    i am able to add npc and mob now
    but the npc when click on it no response yet, im still figuring what is wrong with it
    the identifier i use it is same with in the lua file, still lots of thing to do :)

MemberRank
    Jan 2014 Join Date
    14Posts

I think we must have a better way to help each other and create a offline server for our work. if many people participate it will be a great project then. maybe we can use skype group or other's instant messenger for accelerate this. Because there is a lot work to do become another "NexusTK/Baram/Nexia" server . Just an idea ...

DeveloperRank
    Oct 2011 Join Date
    2,554Posts

That may be the case, but posting contact information not permitted based on rules.
    Taking files off site, against the rules.
    Keeping it in the thread, yep.
    We want others to see what is going on, how to fix things, where everything is, and you did get the files here.
    Just keep it where it is.

MemberRank
    Jan 2014 Join Date
    14Posts

For linux user , this link will help you to run nexustk client on your box (i using ubuntu 14.04)
    http://www.unixmen.com/install-and-c...uxmint-fedora/

this is the screenshot

Name:	Screenshot from 2015-03-15 15:01:13.png 
Views:	253 
Size:	612.2 KB 
ID:	150980

MemberRank
    Jan 2014 Join Date
    14Posts

Here is a small tips for status in field "NATION" & field TOTEM (when you click your profile)

/mithia/src/map/clif.c
    around line 4820
    WFIFOB(sd->fd,7) = sd->status.country;
    WFIFOB(sd->fd,8) = sd->status.totem;

/mithia/src/map/sl.c
    around line 4247
    add this line
    else if(!strcmp(attrname,"country")) sd->status.country=lua_tonumber(state,-1);

around line 4501
    add this line
    else if(!strcmp(attrname,"country")) lua_pushnumber(state, sd->status.country);

Its value correlated with field "ChaNation" in table "Character"

Then recompile your source
    Hope help anyone who interested with this server

Nation
    0 : Neutral
    1 : Koguryo
    2 : Buya
    3 : NagNang
    4 : Han
    5 : Nothing

Totem
    0=JuJak