Nexus TK Server (DB+Source Code+Map Editor)

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 147
  1. #46
    Member Nobel is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    BaliLocation
    35Posts

    Re: Nexus TK Server (DB+Source Code+Map Editor)


    RaGEZONE Recommends

    RaGEZONE Recommends

    I dont know which part to handle this, but somehow the item info is popup normal. I usually make a note for every changes, lol. Now still figure it out to make a note...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ItemInfo.jpg 
Views:	238 
Size:	466.9 KB 
ID:	151075  
    Last edited by Nobel; 23-03-15 at 05:59 AM. Reason: insert image
    [[SitiJenar]]

  2. #47
    Registered rcayadi is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2014 Join Date
    14Posts

    Re: Nexus TK Server (DB+Source Code+Map Editor)

    in linux usually using command "diff" to figure out what files was modified.

  3. #48
    Member Nobel is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    BaliLocation
    35Posts

    Re: Nexus TK Server (DB+Source Code+Map Editor)

    Ok for right click item info here :
    2. Use GM Char then use gm command /metan
    3. There should be new file data created at meta folder
    4. Relog char, or make sure by restarting map server
    5. Now right click item info should working.

    Thanks to rcayadi for the tips , it helpfull now nation and totem work,
    Sorry quick reply fr my mobile.

    Edit: remove line 1, do not delete file within meta folder is related to mount data.
    I just figure it out this morning.
    Last edited by Nobel; 24-03-15 at 12:16 AM.
    [[SitiJenar]]

  4. #49
    Registered Bin Tang is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2015 Join Date
    17Posts

    Re: Nexus TK Server (DB+Source Code+Map Editor)

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobel View Post
    Ok for right click item info here :
    2. Use GM Char then use gm command /metan
    3. There should be new file data created at meta folder
    4. Relog char, or make sure by restarting map server
    5. Now right click item info should working.

    Thanks to rcayadi for the tips , it helpfull now nation and totem work,
    Sorry quick reply fr my mobile.

    Edit: remove line 1, do not delete file within meta folder is related to mount data.
    I just figure it out this morning.
    if you compile using windows and cygwin /metan command will not work
    instead u can run the metan.exe file directly then it will build the meta file
    u will need to run it everytime u add new item
    thanks :)

  5. #50
    Member Nobel is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    BaliLocation
    35Posts

    Re: Nexus TK Server (DB+Source Code+Map Editor)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bin Tang View Post
    if you compile using windows and cygwin /metan command will not work
    instead u can run the metan.exe file directly then it will build the meta file
    u will need to run it everytime u add new item
    thanks :)
    I know some line on /metan command was commenting but still work on mine to update the item db, and no problem to some project of my friends outside this forum :)

    - - - Updated - - -

    Some one asking me how to make Bulletin Board, so these pic will give the clue. I'm sure this is easy for everyone.. :)

    - - - Updated - - -

    - - - Updated - - -

    Mithia source use level cap 250 and level up sistem through selling Exp to NPC, so for leveling up char make one NPC somewhere in town then put nogo.lua in the npc identifier. Otherwise if you want to level up automatically, you must open the end line at class_db.c to read level_db.txt and configure the level_db.txt at db folder, and ofcourse open some line at the other src file. To make level cap 99 just change all value 250 related level. And the last clue from me is, for Tier NPC use script from elder_aslak...

    If anyone has tips related this project such as spell, ai, etc please inform it here :)

    Sorry for my bad english
    Enjoy folks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spell.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	123.0 KB 
ID:	151130   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	item.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	146.9 KB 
ID:	151129   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Board.png 
Views:	102 
Size:	15.3 KB 
ID:	151128  
    [[SitiJenar]]

  6. #51
    Registered Bin Tang is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2015 Join Date
    17Posts

    Re: Nexus TK Server (DB+Source Code+Map Editor)

    to show damage or healed number
    download this
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/e4dyl9n7qn...ddraw.dll?dl=0
    then put inside your nexustk client folder (the same folder where NexusTK.exe is)
    after that restart your client u should see the damage or healed number now :)

  7. #52
    Registered Bin Tang is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2015 Join Date
    17Posts

    Re: Nexus TK Server (DB+Source Code+Map Editor)

    im not sure if anyone have same issue with the map editor (error on minimap)
    here is the updated mapeditor with minimap fixed
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/56kkci04fk...ditor.rar?dl=0

    share your map will ya :p

  8. #53
    Member Nobel is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    BaliLocation
    35Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bin Tang View Post
    im not sure if anyone have same issue with the map editor (error on minimap)
    here is the updated mapeditor with minimap fixed
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/56kkci04fk...ditor.rar?dl=0

    share your map will ya :p
    This is getting interesting, for ddraw.dll already include in mithia files just rename the ddraw-prod.dll or ddraw-tes.dll to ddraw.dll and you can change the destination ip or hostname using any hexa editor.

    If you need tiny tool for editing host, here the file. Use as administrator in win 7
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/9b...204ck5/WHE.zip

    Did i miss something onSay system for quest its not working, not check it yet at the source thought. So when you talk to npc for quest its not responding, anyone know?
    Last edited by DNC; 01-04-15 at 03:17 AM.
    [[SitiJenar]]

  9. #54
    Registered Bin Tang is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2015 Join Date
    17Posts

    Re: Nexus TK Server (DB+Source Code+Map Editor)

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobel View Post
    Did i miss something onSay system for quest its not working, not check it yet at the source thought. So when you talk to npc for quest its not responding, anyone know?
    i think for npc it is using
    say = async(function(player, npc)

    onSay is for map i think


    i only notice the action function not working
    action = function(npc)

    ah sorry action is working just need to set timer at the npc table thanks :)
    Last edited by Bin Tang; 01-04-15 at 11:21 AM.

  10. #55
    Member Nobel is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    BaliLocation
    35Posts

    Re: Nexus TK Server (DB+Source Code+Map Editor)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bin Tang View Post
    i think for npc it is using
    say = async(function(player, npc)

    onSay is for map i think


    i only notice the action function not working
    action = function(npc)

    ah sorry action is working just need to set timer at the npc table thanks :)
    Ah exactly, perhaps this is the last important thing for meh, thanks hope i can find the problem.
    [[SitiJenar]]

  11. #56
    Registered rcayadi is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2014 Join Date
    14Posts

    Re: Nexus TK Server (DB+Source Code+Map Editor)

    for say work at clif.c function clif_sendnpcsay() comment this line

    // if(bl->subtype!=SCRIPT) return 0;

    hope help

  12. #57
    Member Nobel is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    BaliLocation
    35Posts

    Re: Nexus TK Server (DB+Source Code+Map Editor)

    Yes it's work ...
    but with the runegard script, using "say=async(function(player,npc)" instead of "say=function(player,npc).
    Now i can start making quests thanks

    btw any info how about creation system :)


    Quote Originally Posted by rcayadi View Post
    for say work at clif.c function clif_sendnpcsay() comment this line

    // if(bl->subtype!=SCRIPT) return 0;

    hope help
    [[SitiJenar]]

  13. #58
    Registered Bin Tang is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2015 Join Date
    17Posts

    Re: Nexus TK Server (DB+Source Code+Map Editor)

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobel View Post
    btw any info how about creation system :)
    for creation to work u need re add the table based on createdb_read structure
    then uncomment the last line in createdb_init

    all the field is self explanatory

  14. #59
    Member Nobel is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    BaliLocation
    35Posts

    Re: Nexus TK Server (DB+Source Code+Map Editor)

    Ok thanks for all, now everything is working, Hope everyone enjoy with your own gameplay...
    Thanks to ragezone staff/mod ...
    Last edited by Nobel; 07-04-15 at 03:57 AM.
    [[SitiJenar]]

  15. #60
    Member tichfuie is offline
    MemberRank
    Jun 2012 Join Date
    95Posts

    Re: Nexus TK Server (DB+Source Code+Map Editor)

    quick question

    this is server source only, right?
    or client and editor source code too?




Advertisement