Nexus TK Server (DB+Source Code+Map Editor)

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
    MemberRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    BaliLocation
    36Posts

Re: Nexus TK Server (DB+Source Code+Map Editor)

Quote Originally Posted by tichfuie View Post
    quick question

this is server source only, right?
    or client and editor source code too?
    Complete Server Source and Tools such as map editor, For client just download from official site, the latest version is 7.09
    but for database is still blank so you must fill it as your own need.
    [[SitiJenar]]

MemberRank
    May 2005 Join Date
    IndonesiaLocation
    57Posts

i have problem to connect my client to the server...

i run the server without any error now....and then i try to connect the server using client which i alreary edit the ddraw.dll to localhost ( server and client in same PC)

i klik the nexusTK and in blackscreen..."connect to nexus may cousing a few minute" and 2 sec again another popup "cant connect the the server, please tyr again later"

can any one help me how to connect the server?

this link for my server run without error https://www.dropbox.com/s/ji7n2bw2gp...35019.jpg?dl=0
    Last edited by scubidu; 19-04-15 at 06:09 PM.

MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    GermanyLocation
    96Posts

Hi, all servers runing on a Linux dedi, how can i connect the client with the dedi ?

MemberRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    BaliLocation
    36Posts

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by scubidu View Post

i run the server without any error now....and then i try to connect the server using client which i alreary edit the ddraw.dll to localhost ( server and client in same PC)

i klik the nexusTK and in blackscreen..."connect to nexus may cousing a few minute" and 2 sec again another popup "cant connect the the server, please tyr again later"

this link for my server run without error https://www.dropbox.com/s/ji7n2bw2gp...35019.jpg?dl=0
    If u using ddraw.dll for localhost u must edit host too. And when popup to connect chose no...
    [[SitiJenar]]

MemberRank
    Jan 2015 Join Date
    17Posts

check your setting also if it for localhost? 127.0.0.1 because i can see your map server now connected from 192.168.1.51
    if u want to use 192.168.1.51 make sure u hex the ddraw to that IP as well
    if all failed just like nobel said edit window host file as seen in the first post :)

MemberRank
    May 2005 Join Date
    IndonesiaLocation
    57Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bin Tang View Post
    check your setting also if it for localhost? 127.0.0.1 because i can see your map server now connected from 192.168.1.51
    if u want to use 192.168.1.51 make sure u hex the ddraw to that IP as well
    if all failed just like nobel said edit window host file as seen in the first post :)
    hahaha....i give that photo only to show that my server already run without any error...i already try using 127.0.0.1 but still cant connect to server and last i try to put the IP in my server computer is that 192.168.1.51 and the result is same..still cant connect to the server...and i posting here using 192.168.1.51 and for client i already edit the ddraw.dll using hex editor to my server ip 192.168.1.51...but i try 2 pc..1 pc in same pc with server and result is none...and then i use another pc with server i connect and nothing happen..still cant join to server...

oh ok..i already get PM from nobel...and he teach me how to conect..i will test it...

update :
    i already try using nobel tutorial...but its same..still cant join to my server....(that kru server musti x.x.x.x or must the real kru server?)

this happen to me , if i use ddraw (localhost) and i set the host ...in popup i chose "NO" it result is i go to the kru IP server...but i chose"YES" after that game popup cant connect to server, please try again later...

if i not using the ddraw.dll in nexus client...and i still set the host....no popup "yes/no" have start game button and game in to official nexustk server...

hmmmm....anyone know what wrong about it?my server have wrong conf or my client have something happen until i cant join my own server?

please check this photo:
    - my server file https://www.dropbox.com/s/wfue8dwma3...63318.jpg?dl=0
    - my running server 127.0.0.1 https://www.dropbox.com/s/b7r8k48xeo...63401.jpg?dl=0
    - my host in window/system32/drivers/ect/ https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ghyjqvucp...63449.jpg?dl=0
    - and my client still cant join to the server https://www.dropbox.com/s/ipi2ja75na...63531.jpg?dl=0
    Last edited by scubidu; 21-04-15 at 03:10 PM.

MemberRank
    Jan 2015 Join Date
    17Posts

hahaha....i give that photo only to show that my server already run without any error...i already try using 127.0.0.1 but still cant connect to server and last i try to put the IP in my server computer is that 192.168.1.51 and the result is same..still cant connect to the server...and i posting here using 192.168.1.51 and for client i already edit the ddraw.dll using hex editor to my server ip 192.168.1.51...but i try 2 pc..1 pc in same pc with server and result is none...and then i use another pc with server i connect and nothing happen..still cant join to server...

oh ok..i already get PM from nobel...and he teach me how to conect..i will test it...

update :
    i already try using nobel tutorial...but its same..still cant join to my server....(that kru server musti x.x.x.x or must the real kru server?)

this happen to me , if i use ddraw (localhost) and i set the host ...in popup i chose "NO" it result is i go to the kru IP server...but i chose"YES" after that game popup cant connect to server, please try again later...

if i not using the ddraw.dll in nexus client...and i still set the host....no popup "yes/no" have start game button and game in to official nexustk server...

hmmmm....anyone know what wrong about it?my server have wrong conf or my client have something happen until i cant join my own server?

please check this photo:
    - my server file https://www.dropbox.com/s/wfue8dwma3...63318.jpg?dl=0
    - my running server 127.0.0.1 https://www.dropbox.com/s/b7r8k48xeo...63401.jpg?dl=0
    - my host in window/system32/drivers/ect/ https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ghyjqvucp...63449.jpg?dl=0
    - and my client still cant join to the server https://www.dropbox.com/s/ipi2ja75na...63531.jpg?dl=0
    your host file is wrong dont put x.x.x.x
    change the x.x.x.x to your whatever ip you set in your map server
    if it is 127.0.0.1 then put 127.0.0.1
    if 192.168.1.51 then put 192.168.1.51

example :)
    #192 .168.1.51 tk0.kru.com
    127.0.0.1 tk0.kru.com

MemberRank
    May 2005 Join Date
    IndonesiaLocation
    57Posts

your host file is wrong dont put x.x.x.x
    change the x.x.x.x to your whatever ip you set in your map server
    if it is 127.0.0.1 then put 127.0.0.1
    if 192.168.1.51 then put 192.168.1.51

example :)
    #192 .168.1.51 tk0.kru.com
    127.0.0.1 tk0.kru.com
    wakakakakakaka......ok2...i try again...thanks...

client and server run already....thanks all off you who try to teach me...
    Last edited by scubidu; 23-04-15 at 04:57 AM.

V.I.P  Rank
    Sep 2006 Join Date
    ::1Location
    1,112Posts

wakakakakakaka......ok2...i try again...thanks...

client and server run already....thanks all off you who try to teach me...
    Much of what I say is merely my opinion. My incredibly accurate opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by AMSK
    My brothers love to kalonline the server I am old husband with you

MemberRank
    May 2005 Join Date
    IndonesiaLocation
    57Posts

can anyone explain what is itemtype in item database ?

can anyone tell me the type, i only know weapon type is 3

weapon = 3
    head =
    hand =
    shield =
    armor =
    sub hand =
    and another

please help me with this thing...

thanks2
    Last edited by scubidu; 24-04-15 at 08:56 AM.

MemberRank
    Jan 2015 Join Date
    17Posts

can anyone explain what is itemtype in item database ?

can anyone tell me the type, i only know weapon type is 3

weapon = 3
    head =
    hand =
    shield =
    armor =
    sub hand =
    and another

please help me with this thing...

thanks2
    all info inside LUA Help File.txt u can check on it

MemberRank
    May 2005 Join Date
    IndonesiaLocation
    57Posts

Guide show NPC :
    - use GM character type "/state 4
    - dis , ndis, pdis (to show the npc and monster to own or GM character)

can anyone give the photo for npcs database and what should i need to do to put npc in game?because i stuck in npc type.....and i want to put f1npc but i cant...

and...how to set the monster spawn , if all monster in that map die and after bla bla minute all monster in that map will respawn with random coordinate..

just now i already have monster and i use /mon 1 in certain coordinate..but if 1 kill 1 monster..that monster always spawn in 1 koordinat only (not random coordinate) who to give monster spawn for random coordinat in 1 room???

thanks
    Last edited by scubidu; 25-04-15 at 08:01 AM.

MemberRank
    Jan 2015 Join Date
    17Posts

can anyone give the photo for npcs database and what should i need to do to put npc in game?because i stuck in npc type.....and i want to put f1npc but i cant...

and...how to set the monster spawn , if all monster in that map die and after bla bla minute all monster in that map will respawn with random coordinate..

just now i already have monster and i use /mon 1 in certain coordinate..but if 1 kill 1 monster..that monster always spawn in 1 koordinat only (not random coordinate) who to give monster spawn for random coordinat in 1 room???

thanks
    for f1npc put type 1
    other npc type 0
    check the map console to see any error in your script

to make it random spawn u will need to make a script for the mob using
    on_spawn = function(mob)

u can check the existing function inside the lua script
    basically everything is in there, just check the script and documentation/comment inside

good luck

MemberRank
    May 2005 Join Date
    IndonesiaLocation
    57Posts

for f1npc put type 1
    other npc type 0
    check the map console to see any error in your script

to make it random spawn u will need to make a script for the mob using
    on_spawn = function(mob)

u can check the existing function inside the lua script
    basically everything is in there, just check the script and documentation/comment inside

good luck
    Hmmm...make a script.?same like item script for yellow scroll? So 1 monster 1 scrip?

f1npc i already put tipe 1 but for the npcmapid must put what number for can use in all map?i put 0 i have any error said cant put mapid is 0...if i put 1, only map 1 can use f1...
    Last edited by scubidu; 28-04-15 at 04:43 AM.

MemberRank
    Jan 2015 Join Date
    17Posts

Hmmm...make a script.?same like item script for yellow scroll? So 1 monster 1 scrip?

f1npc i already put tipe 1 but for the npcmapid must put what number for can use in all map?i put 0 i have any error said cant put mapid is 0...if i put 1, only map 1 can use f1...
    yes i monster 1 script, if you dont want make script then i think u can change the source in the mob.c to make it random spawn for all mob :D

try put NpcIsChar = 1
    add 1 map with id 0 will do :)

try move all your unused lua to other folder first then add back the one u use, u can solve a lot scripting error that way

Advertisement