Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Nexus TK Server (DB+Source Code+Map Editor)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks DarkAlucard , its worked !!

------------------------------------------
Hello ,

Couple question.

1. I added my first NPC in the Inn, is there a way to make it move around the inn ?

2. For no weather inside a map (indoor map or cave) wich type i need to enter in database ?
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello ,

Couple question.

1. I added my first NPC in the Inn, is there a way to make it move around the inn ?

2. For no weather inside a map (indoor map or cave) wich type i need to enter in database ?
Thanks

1. yes, you can check noling.lua script on the 'action' part for example how to move npc around, you will need to set the npctimer field to some value also in miliseconds depends how fast you want it to move
2. simply set mapindoor field to 1

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
1. yes, you can check noling.lua script on the 'action' part for example how to move npc around, you will need to set the npctimer field to some value also in miliseconds depends how fast you want it to move
2. simply set mapindoor field to 1

Thanks DarkAlucard, worked.

Also 3 other question :

1. Could you guide me on how to creat a yellow scroll item ? So when user take it from inventory it's spawn them to a map (xx, xx, xx,)

2. And how do i setup TNL for leveling ? I searched in mysql database and didnt find anything.

3. Could i also get some help to setup the getway spell ? i can see there is a file in Spells Lua.. but hard to understand.
thanks alot !

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how i can add new map??
example i want to add island.map and my char will be warp at there when login

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Blue Target box is Source Side or Client side? I can't find what I'm looking for in the source So I figured it's hard coded into the client.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If anyone knows how to set this server up in a VPS could you please get in touch with me. I'm having issues switching over to my new VPS

Hae

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey someone help me set up a 5.33 server. I like the idea of helping make NexZero or whatever.
I have this old and new combined client. I don't think anyone has it, so I could share if we are working with 5.33 version of nexus tk.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello

I am having trouble running the servers
Login and Save server will run but Char server segfault when attempting to connect to Login, and Map server then segfault when attempting to connect to char, which I guess makes sense cause char crashed.

Has anyone else had similar issue and be able to help?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello

Login and Save server will run but Char server segfault when attempting to connect to Login, and Map server then segfault when attempting to connect to char, which I guess makes sense cause char crashed.

I had the same problem compiling them under Fedora 29 64-bit. But, if I installed all the needed 32-bit libraries and compile with the option -m32, then everything works.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello

My first attempt to run this server was using 7.10 client and produced the same error you got, segmentation fault in char-server everytime trying to connect with newly registered account, which was succeed without any error.

Later I used 7.09 client downloaded from and connected without crashing the char-server but then stuck on endless loading maps. So I guess that must be cause of the incorrect client version.

Could Nobel, DevilSpeak, DarkAlucard, or anyone reupload 7.03 client please ?

Thank you in advance.

P.S : After re read from Nobel 1st post, that said been tested till last client 7.09, but actually I got "Unknown Packet ID: 1B Packet content: 54 7F 6B 23 75 T k # u" from login server console.

Last edited:

Hae

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone have a working baram server? If not that's ok. I was just going to look at it and mess around with it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Bro 1amrgb, would you share your nexustk client? what version is that?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone have a program I can use to send and receive packets from the server? I got something to test.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can someone please rehost the client or any compatible 7.xx version? :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What's the latest version of client compatible with this emulator?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello, anyone have any idea how to make it work on ubuntu 18.04 64 bit?

im stuck at running char and map servers.

if anyone know how to please help..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I already got what i need..
To install it on ubuntu 18.04 64 bit Install gcc-multilib,
then Typed
pkg --add-architecture i386
apt-get update

Then you can now install all the libraries with “:i386” after the lib name.
For example “apt-get install liblua5.1-0:i386”
Then edit the makefile and edit the lib directory to lib32 directory.. and add -m32 at the end.
That simple.????????

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello guys, im new here and im interest in this project. i would like to ask you guys how to use the korean version 14.5.3.0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello, anyone have any idea how to make it work on ubuntu 18.04 64 bit?

im stuck at running char and map servers.

if anyone know how to please help..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I already got what i need..
To install it on ubuntu 18.04 64 bit Install gcc-multilib,
then Typed
pkg --add-architecture i386
apt-get update

Then you can now install all the libraries with “:i386” after the lib name.
For example “apt-get install liblua5.1-0:i386”
Then edit the makefile and edit the lib directory to lib32 directory.. and add -m32 at the end.
That simple.????????

hello,
can anyone help me? im stuck at connecting with client.. i only got black screen.. btw how to edit ddraw.dll
i used hosts file to change tk0.kru.com to my ip

Last edited:
Back