Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

First official wizard101 private server files release!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, I have the wizard101 files, but only 1 zone works. It has all worlds, including empyrea. NPCs and zones are not implemented so I would need help with that.

For that reason I am sharing the release of Wizard101 Server Files!

Key: wrd1B-uWjHrUdwKy7OIAUA-jWLRxLj3_UG1c8p2oqLw

Virustotal:

The one detection is a false positive. First, download this wizard101 client here (only works with this client: )

To run server, open Greyrose.exe in wizard101\Greyrose\bin\Debug

Then, open a new command prompt and type cd Desktop\Wizard101 April of 2019\Wizard101 April of 2019\Bin (or wherever you downloaded the client)

Then type WizardGraphicalClient.exe -L 127.0.0.1 12000 -U .... USER

Now you're logged in! You will see a character named Galen Sparkleglen, this is the character you will login with. You cannot make or delete any new characters besides the one that is already there since it's not coded yet. Let's continue this development so we can get a functional server! As you know, Kingsisle has been greedy since the beginning. Making membership and card packs to get items that are really hard to get. And being overall corrupt. It's time to change their dictatorship :).

Last edited:
CATMAGEDDON
Reaction score
nice,but files last update was 1 year ago...guess its abandoned

edit:mine hangs at connecting to wizard
EDIT2:Managed to login it works
game hangs here when creating a new char
Queeniee - First official wizard101 private server files release! - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's not finished, only the login part works. Still needs to be coded is character creation, zones, quests and NPCs.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, what is the current process of the server? I was extremely happy when I found out about this project and it would be a real bummer if things get shut down or stuck.

Hope we'll see some kind of development soon. Keep up the great work!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
this is the only current wizard server that's even getting updates let alone working currently. from what i've seen a lot of them are just abandoned. i hope you find a way dear friend.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hope the work on this continues, the continuing support for retail W101 is bewildering so there must be a huge player base waiting for something like this, including myself :) keep up the work when and however you can.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Its not abandoned and is still being worked on.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Link updated with old client. Make sure you use the entire client, not parts of it.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm looking forward playing this server with my friends. I completely support this project. How is the progress going?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So okay this is actually very very amazing! I think you should create a discord and share it here so you can get more people involved and that way you can post your problems and updates faster so we can help you! I hope you don't abandon this!!!! It's awesome!

Reaction score
Before downloading them i want to know if its the source code or just compiled files(compiled files doesnt help to much),wana look inside a bit and see what we can do with the project..
a github link(source) to see updates,commits?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
First post updated with discord link

Looking for reverse engineers/developers that have experience in C++, C# and python. Join our discord if you're interested.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The Discord link isn't working anymore. Any way to Update it again, or make it so it stays updated forever?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Link still not working for me :(Is this not a permanent one? -Sent you a DM

Back