Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Online games like Titan's Wars and Others! (Russian Games)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi bro, I can not enter the web site. ?

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Did you try to dowload some thing and get it working?

Those files are mostly based on the same framework and/or old games based on simple php/mysql... not even a proper framework... all is russian but easy to translate, there are just few(3-4 scripts) what is worth to look... the others just.. well. lets just say that they are nothing original or revolutional, mostly text based... but thx for the share! also: there are few with apk's but w/o sources.

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sorry your are absolutely right i was wanted to share anyways i just forgot... there is a way too much garbage on that site... :D Ill just got my mind distracted :D (i am too much into BDO currently so...)

ok ill make a mirror... :D here these games will be what i want to try, i went thru approx 80 pages :D i did NOT tried these scripts i just WILLING to try them in the future, also they all need some translations since they are fully on russian... i took a script from all bigger projects... this not means they are good or useful i just took a peek into the folders and decided based on the scripts complexity and the overall contents... :D i do not take ANY responsibility in usefulness or security holes they might have... i also dont know how to setup them IMHO this scripts are mostly MYSQL import and PHP config editing but who knows... SO DO NOT EVEN ASK ME! I DONT KNOW THESE SCRIPTS!

Zip contains:
1 Chess game,
1 Some sort of fantasy game
2 farming - or what - game
1 Strategy game called Heroes(no not HOMM)
1 UNO party game
1 Noname RPG game (This one afaik is just a simple html thingy)
3 Space based game
2 Stalker game
2 Zombi/Post-apocalyptic games

The rest was not useful IMHO. There is a big
probability that these are not useful either XD

Last edited:
Back