Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Phoenix Tales Runner in English

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey guys
we have a tales runner server in english
named : Phoenix Tales Runner
Download link :
Facebook page :
all join enjoy guys :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
hey guys
we have a tales runner server in english
named : Phoenix Tales Runner
Download link :
Facebook page :
all join enjoy guys :)

This is not a place for advertising servers
the 2013 files have been around forever.
Unpackers been public for 6years.
I personal like 2-02 better, Jin is too OP and the new equips and dragons ruin the game. I do kinda like the new park, just waiting for someone to change it.
Plus a server is good because of the people, not the version or the English, we can all understand the korean. You seem like a douche for advertising your server in such a stupid way on extra, and making all your dl links adfly to of course make money off it. You also seem to just be taking apart PKG's and ripping them in, they seem stupidly coded all the same.
The translation is stupid, it seems to be ripped from a friend of mine Inthu, who showed me those older translation buttons weeks ago, and various other resources as you update the vers. Plus it seems your making everything 50x, making it stupidly unbalanced and making everyone OP.
AlphaTR? I know that. You managed to completely rip things from everyone and had auto bot spammers on Skype. You also wanted me a part of your dev team because you didn't even know where to put your hamachi IP a bit ago.
Just recommending you should be cautious about this server ragezone. Don't release your poop around them.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
1) Tales Runner in English is a good idea :p

2) You don't have site :-S

3) If you don't have site... how to register ?

4) Your " sv " isn't 100% translated in english

Reaction score
1) Tales Runner in English is a good idea :p

2) You don't have site :-S

3) If you don't have site... how to register ?

4) Your " sv " isn't 100% translated in english

1) Only english anyone would really need is on error messages and stats.
2) He probably has auto register.
3) Yes it isn't 100% translated.

Also, heard from many people his server has major lag spikes, went on the server myself and proved it, plus he's managed to fuckupglitch everything to hell.

Also, I know those GM's. They managed to duck up every server with spam and act like 12 year old bafoons.

Back