Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pixel Pokemon H5 Android/IOS/PC

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
yes same here if u wanna edit it find the option in TConstants_常量.csv (its in csv_beta folder) ,look there and try out what works hehe
u need edit it in CsvData.json .2 make it work
TConstants_常量.csv is just 2 look up what the options do

later i upload translated file,i try get all ui in english,some text i dont know what they say its in pic form
hard find out what it says if i cant read it cant put pic into googletranslate unlucky:junglejane:
peace

Wasn’t able to find any constant that seemed to affect the idle exp. have you?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i look later into it im sure there is a option:D:

how long u need afk 2 have the debuff ?

also found out why this error come
[Main.Error 14:11:01] 集字活动表:未知的奖励道具:11066,id:3
[Main.Error 14:11:01] 月饼活动表:未知的奖励:11915,id:5
[Main.Error 14:11:01] 道具表:未知的获得道具:5040,id:10544
those items are not in this json ^^

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i still work on it but i can upload what i finish so far u can check it out^^ delete your cache so u see my edits

still need redo few pics they not have good look but first i try get everything done later i fine tune(didnt edit any gym things yet so dont wonder i didnt beat subway yet haha busy translating )
text files will be pain in butt like translate every skill etc gonna do it last

if ppl wanna help translate txt.files in csv_beta folder ,i found way update the csv_beta.json :thumbup1: if someone wanna help hit me up wiht discord or pm me ,lets get this in full english :thumbup: importen file is TElf_宝可梦.csv its pokemon names :D:

anyway take the files

hey man! thanks for this. do you expect to finish the translation?

When you select Bulbasaur the game does not complete the initial loading.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i still work on it but i can upload what i finish so far u can check it out^^ delete your cache so u see my edits

still need redo few pics they not have good look but first i try get everything done later i fine tune(didnt edit any gym things yet so dont wonder i didnt beat subway yet haha busy translating )
text files will be pain in butt like translate every skill etc gonna do it last

if ppl wanna help translate txt.files in csv_beta folder ,i found way update the csv_beta.json :thumbup1: if someone wanna help hit me up wiht discord or pm me ,lets get this in full english :thumbup: importen file is TElf_宝可梦.csv its pokemon names :D:

anyway take the files

thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey man! thanks for this. do you expect to finish the translation?

When you select Bulbasaur the game does not complete the initial loading.

not sure gonna take a while finish everything text based .Bulbasaur bug dam guess i messed up somewhere
i check orginal file no error there ,i take down my file then no point upload bugy file

edit:replace the json wiht orginal one and it work again

Last edited:
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Just put in the work yourself, it's as easy as copy pasting in the right files to translate albeit time consuming.
a602194317 - Pixel Pokemon H5 Android/IOS/PC - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can we edit the ip of the apk and IOS app to play online on phone? Hope someone will share.
Can we also make it playable on phone using the browser?

Last edited:
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
How can we edit the ip of the apk and IOS app to play online on phone? Hope someone will share.
Can we also make it playable on phone using the browser?
Decompile APK and edit one of the 2 files in here 像素小精灵.apk\assets\apps\H51EA9B90\www\manifest.json param "launch_path":"http:\/\/eooow.cn" then recompile and sign.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Decompile APK and edit one of the 2 files in here 像素小精灵.apk\assets\apps\H51EA9B90\www\manifest.json param "launch_path":"http:\/\/eooow.cn" then recompile and sign.

Thanks, i was able to recreate the apk file however it wont let me login. It doesnt do anything when i press login.
It worked on the browser but it wont let me login on the app.

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Thanks, i was able to recreate the apk file however it wont let me login. It doesnt do anything when i press login.
It worked on the browser but it wont let me login on the app.

Make sure you have the right ports forwarded on your server/wherever you have it hosted.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Make sure you have the right ports forwarded on your server/wherever you have it hosted.
Thanks again for the reply. I can actually play using the browser on my computer without any issue. My only issue is when I use the browser on phone and the Apk file using on my phone. It just does nothing when I press the login button. Any idea?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys! Give a prepared zip for installation on a virtual machine, a sql database, otherwise I could not export the database! I decided to work in tight: In return, who will help me give localization in your language!

Back