Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pokemon Legends 30%

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is incomplete but in case someone wants to work on it.

sabracx - Pokemon Legends 30% - RaGEZONE Forums

MEGA:
Fuente:

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@logistiok You need to spend some time getting it working, especially if you want to get it working on PHP 7. This is a release just for people to work on and logging in works once you adjust some code. Currently trying to get websockets and the canvas drawing tilesets to the screen.

Anyone else gotten that working and can shine a bit of light on it? Not got a lot of time at present and unsure of how to allow websockets locally in Chrome.

Reaction score
Registration not working..

Registration does work 100%, i think on your end you might have forgotten to configure the database information located at "templates/config.php", the registration on my end did not work until i configured it, because the files were trying to connect to the MySQL using an incorrect credentials that it could not connect to submit the data.

Edit:
game is trying to connect via WebSocket to "ws://localhost:8082/game" i don't see any files with "game" to receive the websocket outputs and etc. i'll keep looking and try to figure it out.

Edit:
So I took a look at "http://pokemonlegends.com" created an account and logged in and viewed their sources the "js/pages/explore_src.min.js" is exactly the same as the one provided with few modifications instead of

Code:
connect("ws://localhost:8082/game");

it is replaced with

Code:
websocket_url = 'wss://www.pokemonlegends.com:8081/game'
connect(websocket_url);

overall i don't believe these files contain the server part of the game the only thing you can use these files for are for offline single player or try to reverse it and recreate the server side.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
pokemonsprites-download
!7rJuPrSCnXquuDgIEIFYyCSzLo7HMAZgEPCnUOxFh_4

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately not. My Chrome doesn't seem to like the WebSockets connection and the canvas stays black instead of loading the tilesets even though it's loaded all images and sound effects.

EDIT: Worth noting I'm updating it to use mysqli rather than mysql as it's deprecated in PHP7+, and my XAMPP stack isn't supporting directories so I'm changing links from things such as /explore to /explore.php. Not sure how that will break things but continuing to look.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Unfortunately not. My Chrome doesn't seem to like the WebSockets connection and the canvas stays black instead of loading the tilesets even though it's loaded all images and sound effects.

EDIT: Worth noting I'm updating it to use mysqli rather than mysql as it's deprecated in PHP7+, and my XAMPP stack isn't supporting directories so I'm changing links from things such as /explore to /explore.php. Not sure how that will break things but continuing to look.

try now and tell me if it works

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Registration does work 100%, i think on your end you might have forgotten to configure the database information located at "templates/config.php", the registration on my end did not work until i configured it, because the files were trying to connect to the MySQL using an incorrect credentials that it could not connect to submit the data.

Edit:
game is trying to connect via WebSocket to "ws://localhost:8082/game" i don't see any files with "game" to receive the websocket outputs and etc. i'll keep looking and try to figure it out.

Edit:
So I took a look at "http://pokemonlegends.com" created an account and logged in and viewed their sources the "js/pages/explore_src.min.js" is exactly the same as the one provided with few modifications instead of

Code:
connect("ws://localhost:8082/game");

it is replaced with

Code:
websocket_url = 'wss://www.pokemonlegends.com:8081/game'
connect(websocket_url);

overall i don't believe these files contain the server part of the game the only thing you can use these files for are for offline single player or try to reverse it and recreate the server side.

The Websocket URL is the server that is providing the Multiplayer support on the source.
Since you cannot download the server.js or game.js from that WSS:// url you have to create one yourself..

When you set-up the source the right way, you can play the game singleplayer, only it doesn't show other players on the maps and the chat is not working... so to be honest i think that you can actually make something awesome with this source.... but it'll need some work :)

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@sabracx - The issue isn't sprites, I have them, they're in the folder. Same with tilesets. It's a programming-related issue because all resources are loaded but it doesn't progress past the loading state to draw to the actual canvas, as mentioned in my other post. Don't worry though :), I don't have more time to spend on this so I'm going to leave it and continue my other projects.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Who is doing further development? Up
Error in login: Fatal error: Class 'user' not found in /data/www/mysite/index.php on line 70

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Who is doing further development? Up
Error in login: Fatal error: Class 'user' not found in /data/www/mysite/index.php on line 70

The server is not included.
You should create it yourself.
And about the user class, debug it in index.php.

I guess nobody is further developing this. Its a nice source, but way to much work for lots of us and probably the ones who are further developing this source won't release it because of the time they had to put in to make it work.

how is it with copyright of this? ofc all the images belongs to pokemon but the rest of the script

Copyright most likely belong to the developers of the code.
indeed, the sprites and other to Pokemon belonging items are copyrighted by the Pokemon Company

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thought i replied on this topic.
Anyway, i've got a server working in C#.
Its far from done yet, but it will make the Multiplayer part of the game work.

Done so far:
- You can see the others others on the map, walking and running around!
- You can chat with the other players.

Not done:
- All files to PHP 7+
- PVP parts of the server
- Fixing missing textures like maps etc.

Also i don't know if i want to release it, since i don't want leechers to 'create' their own Pokemon game, and spam the forum full of crap...

Back