Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Prius Online CBT 64 bit Server

Reaction score
The client 'needed' cannot be found at this moment. I suppose people are looking into reversing/changing the other clients in an attempt to get it to work.

I wonder sometimes JP/KR games require proxies... perhaps a proxy could be used to dl the client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try this client, it's from a Taiwan private Prius server(

Or

And the patch file:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Of course there is no
See the contents of the patch

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a tool i paid a friend to make, to unpack and repack the .dat files. Just sayin.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a tool i paid a friend to make, to unpack and repack the .dat files. Just sayin.

It's not that hard to unpack the .dat files. As for those don't matter much if you don't remove GG from the client it really has no use besides editing data that can't be worked with a PS unless again the client has been rid of GG.

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

No. He said "Just sayin" :)

Me and my dev are still working on disable GG and an unpacker since we've successfully created an unpacker for Rappelz and a few other games. I might release the client, but not my unpacking / editing tools.

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

Ugh was hoping it would be in English ;\

I'm sure eventually someone will be working on the full translation of the files on the server which I'll be starting sometime soon and possibly release this as a repack with some updates.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello all friend .
How to set up server.
I need set up method.
for open on my national.

thank

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Here's the .dat unpacker I got from someone on here a couple months ago. Full credit goes to whoever it was (I forget the username:

Here's the gPotato IBT client. This is literally the first working client to be used with gPotato's version, even by the GMs. It's like... I think about 50% translated if I remember correctly. I'm not sure if it'll be compatible with these server files, but whatever, it's my attempt at a contribution.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
So... I was reuploading and when it got to 78% my power died.

So now I'm reuploading again.

And it'll take like 4 hours.

So I'm going to sleep.

I'll get up a working link later today (though I still don't understand why it's Ducking up on the original one)

Reaction score
you could always upload them onto free file hosting sites like

- i believe 2gb max single file upload
- 2gb max single file upload

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
list of all files in Prius.dat)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

It's 2.5GB. I know that it'll throw a "premium users only" error, but someone who has a premium account can get you a direct link to the file. If you're lucky you'll find someone who'll upload it to another mirror for you.

Back